3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's clear which paths are 'canon' when you run into bugs on the non-buddies with Bob route, as well as not spying on Charlie.

Not a complaint, but it clarifies what the dev is going for.

Seems like the game is still a ways off from actually revealing the Pink Box (right away after the meeting with the lawyer on Monday, or even further along, is what I'm not sure of).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's clear which paths are 'canon' when you run into bugs on the non-buddies with Bob route, as well as not spying on Charlie.
that's no good, which bugs did you come across? Do you have a screen or a label?

Or can you describe when and how it occurs so it can be replicated?

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
that's no good, which bugs did you come across? Do you have a screen or a label?

Or can you describe when and how it occurs so it can be replicated?
Didn't keep a screenshot or error messages.

Getting coffee after laundromat, either if you never decided to share pics with Bob, or if you don't share the most recent pic of bent over LI in underwear, the cellphone stays on screen when the two women come over to talk during your coffee.

Second one is not continuing to watch Charlie, error message when she knees him in the balls (Ignore worked to get back on rails), and that whole scene didn't make much sense.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Didn't keep a screenshot or error messages.

Getting coffee after laundromat, either if you never decided to share pics with Bob, or if you don't share the most recent pic of bent over LI in underwear, the cellphone stays on screen when the two women come over to talk during your coffee.

Second one is not continuing to watch Charlie, error message when she knees him in the balls (Ignore worked to get back on rails), and that whole scene didn't make much sense.
Thanks much, passed on the phone bugs to dev which will be fixed.

I wasn't able to get the other error, I didn't watch Charlie in the dorm, so the variable is charlie_watched_hugh_fuck_her is false, then I was able to successfully get this sequence without it crashing...unless you were talking about another point in the parking lot, but this all ran fine for me....

screenshot0001.jpg
screenshot0002.jpg

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
still don't understant that scene, why does she knee the mc in the balls? makes zero sense to me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
still don't understant that scene, why does she knee the mc in the balls? makes zero sense to me.
I think it was just that mc pissed off Hugh by talking back to him too much so he asked charlie to crack him in the nuts, I'm not sure though, Charlie was never really a focus for me, was always Aimee and Devon.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think it was just that mc pissed off Hugh by talking back to him too much so he asked charlie to crack him in the nuts, I'm not sure though, Charlie was never really a focus for me, was always Aimee and Devon.
It makes sense if you spy on Charlie, doesn't really if you don't.

Yeah, not sure what particular combo of choices or some other factor gave me an error then. Wasn't huge, just stood out.

Reactions: ghosthog

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Even though he frequents many of the same games I enjoy, I'm thoroughly convinced mr qh24 sells shilling services for cash:LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Even though he frequents many of the same games I enjoy, I'm thoroughly convinced mr qh24 sells shilling services for hire :LOL:
lol I've only seen it on two games and I think it's just games he really enjoys... and the devs make him a mod on their discords.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn will it really be 3 months before the new update arrives here? glad i got lots of games to play in the meantime. i like this one..but it is far from a favorite..

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
damn will it really be 3 months before the new update arrives here? glad i got lots of games to play in the meantime. i like this one..but it is far from a favorite..
Far from my favorite, too. It's too ambitious with all these characters and trying to spread content out. But... we'll see how things go. I can't even be bothered to sub to this one anymore, though. I think this still has a lot of potential... but the dev isn't good at planning out the project.

Reactions: ghosthog and Lerd0

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i saw that last time i played it. the purple haired chick knees the mc in the balls for absolutely no reason. it was supposed to be a response to her catching him watching her blowing the asshole i think, but in my pt i didn't have mc watch that. so the kick to the nuts made zero sense.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes