3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would like the sharing in this if we can date Devon in the future then let her have fun with other guys.

At the moment the mc has no relationship or emotional connection to the girls.
So scenes involving other dudes don't really hit the same imo.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Friday Update

Happy Friday people! I hope everyone is well.
This week was a good week for getting stuff done. I was able to get a lot accomplished. I really believe that I can likely finish up the main parts of everything this weekend. Do a couple run throughs and like Monday/Tuesday I should be done! I think worse case would be next week.
I'm excited for people to play this one. They are at least 3 play throughs to see everything in this one.
I have a couple more teasers I'll share but that will be it till release!
Once again I'd like to thank you all for your support! Every little bit helps!
CK
3022/3474

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah for better or worse this is one of those that feels dead on the f95 side yet those of us on patreon see he's still very much active, with a new release wrapping up that looks to be enormous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see Ben from LSS has made an appearance :KEK:
1710191239653.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well I hope we can bang Devon soon and keep her away from other dudes.
With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any quality Devon content until sometime next year, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get any quality Devon content until sometime next year, unfortunately.
It wouldn't make much sense when everyone around her and the Mc are fucking like rabbits.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Alright. It's finally here for $10 Patrons!
I want to apologize for the delay but I need to at lease try to fix a bug that was going to make everyone restart. I spent a few nights trying to figure it out as I wasn't able to duplicate it. I took a stab at it anyways knowing what the error was and It seems to have gone away now. Was a few late nights and early mornings but I felt it was worth at least a try for an extra day or 2 to not have everyone restart. Although with the new stuff I realize that most will want to anyways.
Alright for the game. There are 1300+ Renders and over 4,000 lines of code. There are a few play throughs. Some of you might want to see what happens when Bob isn't your friend. You'll also want to work for both the dean and the Library and perhaps only 1 of them. The rest I'll leave to you.

The Replays for 07 are not yet. I'm going to redo how I've been doing them. Make them more streamline (At least for me). Where I'm not having to write special code to make them work. I could have done that now but I didn't want to make anyone wait any longer than they already have. I anticipate this to be done before the $5 release. But I didn't want to make anyone wait any longer.

I hope you'll all enjoy this version and as always, I appreciate you!
Thank you for your support!
CK
PS: Link for $10+ Patrons will post shortly

Reactions: Virgil_ and Oliz82
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes