3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
With the most genuine intentions, I'd suggesting finding some other games then - as I know this will focus on a lot of "party sex" type encounters, not really "NTR" stuff where there's a bad guy but more stuff like orgies or strip parties etc. Dev has said he'll make full-on sharing scenes avoidable - and you can play through game solely on a vanilla route just romancing the 4 mentioned earlier, but I know that will have less content overall.

I actually like the focus on guys (no homo lol) because for me a lot of games feel boring and unrealistic where there's just 20 girls and no guys, feels like an alien world where some virus wiped out 50% of the population. And it's nice to have other guys who aren't either a) complete losers who never get any (ok sorry Bob), or b) ntr megachads who bully everyone and fuck every girl. That's my preference though.

I agree the pacing needs work - and I'd like to think my feedback to dev on this helped cause him to compress story, original plan as jhonatanw listed above was to have 6 weeks in game play at 1 update = 1 day. That's 42 updates! Or meaning we wouldn't get to the meat of story for 1-2 years. Hopefully now in a few months things will start coming into focus.
Not only that... this has been in the About section on his Patreon:
View attachment 3237858
I get it, this is a paradise for your kink, but can you stop in the name of your tag misinterpreting people's complain and admit that the way it was presented in dev's notes and synopsis gave the impression that there is more than just sharing in this game? There is nothing here for someone looking for a 1 on 1 classic relationship, all girls have been, or are taking part in gangbangs and if you don't down right run into them doing it(lol at optional), they don't shut up remembering about it. Honestly since you are good with code go and count how many words out of total are used just to talk about how slutty the sluts are. I would make a bet its more than 80% of the total game dialogue...

Any bit of criticism this game got was about dev's claims about Optional content, that is actually the option to not join AFTER you find every NPC in the game's rearranging the organs of the LI cast, about the synopsis 'Choose between caring is sharing, or keep it all for yourself' there is none to keep for yourself since everyone has fucked, or is still fucking everyone. Untagged ntr storyline after you go on a date with one of the girls, get physical and almost penetrate her she sends a pic with cum leaking out of her ass and later you find out she is getting pimped by an old geezer. Its funny how this type of info comes out only after you start pursuing the girls, 'So, avoidable NTR you say' if you avoid the girl, but a new player has no idea that is going to happen unless he read one of the posts in this thread people keep reporting to get deleted:FacePalm:
'3 are single when you meet them' lol, what that means they don't have an official boyfriend, not that they are not actively fucking half the NPC cast.

Literally the only girl that still seems to be somewhat decent, although there are hints as well about her shady previous relationship, last update I played you are forced while being on a date with her to forget that cell phones have been invented to coordinate with her and meet up, just so she can catch you 'cheat on her' so that she can leave drunk and upset with some bozo...

Until now I would have given the dev the benefit of the doubt, cultural differences, unfamiliarity with tags, but after the discord mention you can see that it was done knowingly, I don't care if it was out of fear, or out of malice to try to leach from multiple audience by giving the impression that stuff its avoidable, screw them and everyone that blindly defends that type of behavior and tries to paint it as the 'usual unreasonable morons complaining in every thread'. Studio 68 was a sneaky snake and everything was 100% self inflicted, so they can shove their victim card.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus meme on having Patreons decide future content, at this point I am still sticking around to see how much worse is the clown show going to get.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I get it, this is a paradise for your kink, but can you stop in the name of your tag misinterpreting people's complain and admit that the way it was presented in dev's notes and synopsis gave the impression that there is more than just sharing in this game? There is nothing here for someone looking for a 1 on 1 classic relationship, all girls have been, or are taking part in gangbangs and if you don't down right run into them doing it(lol at optional), they don't shut up remembering about it. Honestly since you are good with code go and count how many words out of total are used just to talk about how slutty the sluts are. I would make a bet its more than 80% of the total game dialogue...

Any bit of criticism this game got was about dev's claims about Optional content, that is actually the option to not join AFTER you find every NPC in the game's rearranging the organs of the LI cast, about the synopsis 'Choose between caring is sharing, or keep it all for yourself' there is none to keep for yourself since everyone has fucked, or is still fucking everyone. Untagged ntr storyline after you go on a date with one of the girls, get physical and almost penetrate her she sends a pic with cum leaking out of her ass and later you find out she is getting pimped by an old geezer. Its funny how this type of info comes out only after you start pursuing the girls, 'So, avoidable NTR you say' if you avoid the girl, but a new player has no idea that is going to happen unless he read one of the posts in this thread people keep reporting to get deleted:FacePalm:
'3 are single when you meet them' lol, what that means they don't have an official boyfriend, not that they are not actively fucking half the NPC cast.

Literally the only girl that still seems to be somewhat decent, although there are hints as well about her shady previous relationship, last update I played you are forced while being on a date with her to forget that cell phones have been invented to coordinate with her and meet up, just so she can catch you 'cheat on her' so that she can leave drunk and upset with some bozo...

Until now I would have given the dev the benefit of the doubt, cultural differences, unfamiliarity with tags, but after the discord mention you can see that it was done knowingly, I don't care if it was out of fear, or out of malice to try to leach from multiple audience by giving the impression that stuff its avoidable, screw them and everyone that blindly defends that type of behavior and tries to paint it as the 'usual unreasonable morons complaining in every thread'. Studio 68 was a sneaky snake and everything was 100% self inflicted, so they can shove their victim card.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus meme on having Patreons decide future content, at this point I am still sticking around to see how much worse is the clown show going to get.
For the 2nd time, my exact same response: Why are you still here? That's not said in an aggressive or gatekeeping way. There's nothing wrong with having your own preferences, the game doesn't fit yours, fine, no problem, no need to waste your time, play games that make you happy.

As for the game, nothing you're saying is wrong, yet I think you're holding this content to a very different standard than you might others. You say you're concerned for those players looking for a "1 on 1 classic relationship", surely you also extend this level of scrutiny to games where mc casually flirts or hooks up with separate girls from his girlfriend?

Sidenote- I rarely ever report posts, when I do they're extremely low effort single line stuff, so I promise you that's not me. I loathe the modern culture of viewing censorship as a viable tool in the war of ideas.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
For the 2nd time, my exact same response: Why are you still here? That's not said in an aggressive or gatekeeping way. There's nothing wrong with having your own preferences, the game doesn't fit yours, fine, no problem, no need to waste your time, play games that make you happy.

As for the game, nothing you're saying is wrong, yet I think you're holding this content to a very different standard than you might others. You say you're concerned for those players looking for a "1 on 1 classic relationship", surely you also extend this level of scrutiny to games where mc casually flirts or hooks up with separate girls from his girlfriend?

Sidenote- I rarely ever report posts, when I do they're extremely low effort single line stuff, so I promise you that's not me. I loathe the modern culture of viewing censorship as a viable tool in the war of ideas.
lol, I didn't even notice the post you quoted until you quoted it because that dude on my ignore list. Then I find I was quoted in that post. Sheeeeiiiit. I ain't readin that.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Like I said, at this point its a car crash I can't look away from, I played almost from the start will just check every few updates to see how low can it go until abandoned, or rushed ending, OR now that they seems to finally embrace the true nature, maybe reformulate the About and Synopsis to not confuse players that its something that it isn't and maybe becomes the greatest game on the site.

Extra salt on my wound, Devon is one of the hottest girls around, too bad for me that she is in this game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Turning this into some kind of kinetic novel and forcing some party hoe on MC is what killed game for me. It was great game, now its just meh... I'm not even sure if I want to play this newest update? Is there more forced content? :cautious:

Reactions: baka

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Keyboard warriors of all countries - unite!
Every feedback is welcomed. Help devs see where they lose or gain players. If they want to know.
Furthermore, in this case dev provided information which not corresponds with product. (dev notes: Currently 5. 3 are single when you meet them and 2 are not. You can ultimately still be with others, as so far.. every girl you interact with in the game at some point there will be a chance to be with them. How you do that, or if you do that, is up to you. Some of the other girls may also become Love interests in the future.)
There is clearly said, that it's up to player if he wants to hook up MC with girls. But, in version 0.05. that, unfortunately, was not the case. Why? Is it just a honest mistake, where dev forgot to implement choice IF mc wants to be with party hoe, in which case feedback can help dev pointing to mistake, so he can correct it in upcoming updates and provide promised choice. Or is it "unreliable" dev, who changes his plans and visions during game creation process? In which case feedback can help community to decide if they want to eventually support that kind of dev with their hard-earned money or not. Might save someone from being disappointed or even furious when they get something entirely different from thing they pledged for. So, yup yup, every feedback is important.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
its unfortunate CK chose the path of sharing and it being very much a static visual novel. It had so much potential, if there were just more choices and decision making for the players it could be great. But on its current path like many others I've unfortunately lost interest.
To me and I assume others it's the main selling point, different strokes etc

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Right now the Discord server is up for Senior and Professor Tier. Don't worry. Everyone will eventually have access. I'm just testing some stuff first!
Please remember that while you are there. Be respectful. We all have at least one thing in common!
CK

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, I played it for a bit and liked it, but after that I got that "DIK" feeling. all girls slutty, too many girls to mess with, its all over the place. not sure why DEVS need to have so many different girls, and in the end they look almost the same. perfect body. so really the difference is mostly the hairstyle and some minor difference in personality, as they are mostly sluts anyway.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. sure. those two are the most interesting ones.
but theres tons of noise and the Mc is fucking anything that moves and I can not stop it.
I mean:
- look that girl she is hot
- no she has a BF
- don't think she seems annoyed
- ok, I go
- Mc says some shit about being late, they make out
- talk like 1 minute
- go out and fuck
- people passing by
- bye I need to go, cum is dripping

why can I not just skip that shit? it ruins the whole game. fucking cheap whores is no fun its painful.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
well. sure. those two are the most interesting ones.
but theres tons of noise and the Mc is fucking anything that moves and I can not stop it.
I mean:
- look that girl she is hot
- no she has a BF
- don't think she seems annoyed
- ok, I go
- Mc says some shit about being late, they make out
- talk like 1 minute
- go out and fuck
- people passing by
- bye I need to go, cum is dripping

why can I not just skip that shit? it ruins the whole game. fucking cheap whores is no fun its painful.
Probably among my biggest complaints about this game, especially when better girls are taking a back seat probably for quite a while.

Reactions: Lerd0 and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I don't mind that if the DEV/writer can make it well and also as a choice.
who am I to tell if someone want to play a horny bastard that enjoy fucking sluts?
but it should be done in a way its hot and also that I can decide if I want.
but sure, the Mc is single and the DEV is making him as a manwhore. and thats fine, but I think the DEV could attract more people if he is allow choices, not all people enjoy playing a slutdude.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes