3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Probably didn't lol. I can see this MC getting turned the hell on when catches her fucking somebody else. He's scared to touch her after all them damn signs. The beginning of this update should had been some sexual scene. The only thing we got was got damn DP this update the worst type of 3some.
it was though, that was my favorite part. It opens with Kyuw blowing you. Yeah, that scene started during last update, but you only saw her HJing you then it ended.

Oh, or if you're not on Kyuw path I dont think you see this. Agreed I'm also not into DPs, if its gonna be two guys on a girl, spitroast time-keep my dick far away from his, or 2 girls and a guy, there's a million positions.
FL clone so no thanks and a few other questionable things I won't touch.
What's FL?

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Is there a kink, besides cuck, where the MC would want pics of their girls covered in someone else's cum? I'm just not sure what I'm missing since this is the 2nd time at least where we can get such a pic.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jan 13, 2021
it was though, that was my favorite part. It opens with Kyuw blowing you. Yeah, that scene started during last update, but you only saw her HJing you then it ended.

Oh, or if you're not on Kyuw path I dont think you see this. Agreed I'm also not into DPs, if its gonna be two guys on a girl, spitroast time-keep my dick far away from his, or 2 girls and a guy, there's a million positions.

What's FL?
Fetish Locator

https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-3-v3-2-9-extended-vinovella.35068/

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is there a kink, besides cuck, where the MC would want pics of their girls covered in someone else's cum? I'm just not sure what I'm missing since this is the 2nd time at least where we can get such a pic.
lol I don't think anyone wanted that pic (colleen), I dont think it was done for sexual purposes but more storytelling purposes. 2nd time? I can only think of the colleen pic? If you mean when Bob sends you a pic of Devon and her ex, I wasn't looking at the guy, I was looking at her boobs :p
thanks!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017

What's FL?
Yeah I'm not on the Kyuw path. I just used URM during the playthrough to see if I missed some context or unren the game after I finish it. I'm glad I didn't do the DP.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah I'm not on the Kyuw path. I just used URM during the playthrough to see if I missed some context or unren the game after I finish it. I'm glad I didn't do the DP.
it was pretty light on sex scenes though because teresa is meh, next update is the one I'm excited about because I think Liz gets her story progressed.

Reactions: Almighty
Jul 5, 2022
Dev really into voyeurism and DP. DP is not my cup of tea so I'm glad we can skip it. It seems just about every female is a big slut except Devon.
Not my cup of tea either, but of all the degenerate fetishes on this site, I think these two are pretty light.

All in all, I'm enjoying the game, it's a nice change of pace where you don't have to worry about fucking your sister/mom/grandmother/great great great grandma's corpse/a girl with a dick, a girl who looks like she's 12, or all of the above. Combined.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Not my cup of tea either, but of all the degenerate fetishes on this site, I think these two are pretty light.

All in all, I'm enjoying the game, it's a nice change of pace where you don't have to worry about fucking your sister/mom/grandmother/great great great grandma's corpse/a girl with a dick, a girl who looks like she's 12, or all of the above. Combined.
LOL I got a soft spot for fucking older sisters. Voyeurism is cool with me I just despise DP even if its with a male female and female(strap on). I do like the game so far and only one slut I liked fucking was the one at the party she looked the best so far.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

It's very nice to hear I'm not the only one on this site who rolls their eyes everytime I see another "You're moving back home, but the one's closest to you are going through a period of change" moronic story lede. Can't a guy just play a game with some hot girls who like you said arent 12 year olds or furrys or dickgirls or 45 yo moms?
LOL I got a soft spot for fucking older sisters. Voyeurism is cool with me I just despise DP even if its with a male female and female(strap on). I do like the game so far and only one slut I liked fucking was the one at the party she looked the best so far.
If you're talking about Misti (the girl you saved from the boring guy at the mixer, kinda looks like a slimmer Jill from BaDik), I have it on good authority (the discord) there will be a lot more of her in the future. Kyuw is more of a side character so if you're not on her path it's not the end of the world.

Reactions: Almighty

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i have questions for you guys who played this game , can we establish relationship with one of the girls ? or its just Voyeurism , free use and group sex game ? will be love/sharing paths or what ?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If you don't watch it.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter-06.rpy", line 1299, in <module>
NameError: name 'charlie_watched_hugh_fuck_her' is not defined

While loading <'Image' u'images/menus/tobecontondered.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/menus/tobecontondered.jpg'.

Opening scenes.

While loading <'Image' u'images/chapter01/01-0132.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/chapter01/01-0132.jpg'.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
so i have questions for you guys who played this game , can we establish relationship with one of the girls ? or its just Voyeurism , free use and group sex game ? will be love/sharing paths or what ?
yeah further on, there's plans for both types. So far no relationships, but I've heard you can take on girlfriends later. Then there are some separate "free use" type girls like kyuw or colleen.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: Mastering the Pink Box/ Studio 68 Games!
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small Walkthrough mod based on the Walkthrough PDF. This mod will highlight the recommended choices. Enjoy!!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.06
View attachment 3107573 View attachment 3107575 View attachment 3107577
Updated to v0.06

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
this happening checking the scene

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'images/replay/replay_frame.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/replay/replay_frame.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
    raise e

Linux-5.15.0-91-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Mastering The Pink Box 0.06
Thu Jan  4 09:34:39 2024

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
this happening checking the scene

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'images/replay/replay_frame.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/media/xxxxx/LoL/game/NoJugados/MtPB/MasteringThePinkBox-0.06-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
    raise e

Linux-5.15.0-91-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Mastering The Pink Box 0.06
Thu Jan  4 09:34:39 2024
Was that from the replay menu, or before you even get there, like main menu clicking on replays?

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
Was that from the replay menu, or before you even get there, like main menu clicking on replays?
both main menu/scene and after afte clickking ESc/escene....

i going to download again, yesterday i could not play a game star clicking star bcuz crashed, it fixed after downloading again

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes