3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is absolutely true. There really are no meaningful choices.
I've talked to cookiekiss (studio68) about exactly this, and if he envisions future path forks or story junctions.

My impression from him is it will play out more or less like a kinetic novel with the player opting in or out of certain side events. I don't mean this like "skip scene/watch scene" stuff, but the Kyuw story throughout these chapters is a good example.

To me, that's not neccesarily a bad thing; some of the most popular games on this site like 'Chasing Sunsets' follow this route. There are choices, sure, but they aren't really choices as so much as 'Stay on the canon path' vs 'say the wrong thing and risk falling beneath the score threshold with a character to get a scene'.

I don't speak for everyone, but I think players here would be much less concerned about choices or the lack thereof if the main LIs had more progress; and I've definitely communicated this to the dev. It can feel like a cruel exercise to introduce a cute girl who clearly wants you, then forcefully pull the player away from her several times.

Admittedly I've a soft spot for this game mostly because it fills the rare genre of not being hyperfocused on ntr or sharing, but building a relaxed world where things like voyeurism and group sex are common. That's hard to find in games. 'Rovering to Sussex' is starting to have that feel. I can't think of many others. I guess games like 'Solvalley School' or "Max's life' also do it, but then go way over the top, and I'm not into cartoon graphics.

And then on top of that, we just have all these other sluts who want to fuck around with MC... and for no real good reason. It's just fucking filler content to extend the Devon content. It's not like we're building relationships with any of these other characters. Everything is so obviously built around MC and Devon getting together, but not for a really fucking long time.
I do know his approximate roadmap and end vision storywise, and in the grand scheme of things, all of this eventually comes to make sense; it's not random fucking even though it feels this way now; down the road these things coalesce into a central narrative.

Having said that, I totally understand where you or other players are coming from - and I've said just that to him; you can have a grand story but will it really matter when only 10 people read it years from now? You don't want to design by committee, but at the same time you gotta keep the crowd happy.

Devon actually isnt the central.. welll I'll put the whole thing inside:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghosthog

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My impression from him is it will play out more or less like a kinetic novel with the player opting in or out of certain side events. I don't mean this like "skip scene/watch scene" stuff, but the Kyuw story throughout these chapters is a good example.
Yeah, this is very apparent at this point.

To me, that's not neccesarily a bad thing; some of the most popular games on this site like 'Chasing Sunsets' follow this route. There are choices, sure, but they aren't really choices as so much as 'Stay on the canon path' vs 'say the wrong thing and risk falling beneath the score threshold with a character to get a scene'.
I do prefer more choice influencing how things play out, but agree, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

I don't speak for everyone, but I think players here would be much less concerned about choices or the lack thereof if the main LIs had more progress; and I've definitely communicated this to the dev. It can feel like a cruel exercise to introduce a cute girl who clearly wants you, then forcefully pull the player away from her several times.
Totally agree with is... but at the same time... who is a main LI other than Devon? And that's probably part of what you're saying. There's no progress (or maybe even we don't know if there will be progress). No one else feels like an LI to me... just someone to burn time with.

Admittedly I've a soft spot for this game mostly because it fills the rare genre of not being hyperfocused on ntr or sharing, but building a relaxed world where things like voyeurism and group sex are common. That's hard to find in games. 'Rovering to Sussex' is starting to have that feel. I can't think of many others. I guess games like 'Solvalley School' or "Max's life' also do it, but then go way over the top, and I'm not into cartoon graphics.
I like many of the same things you do and in this game, too. There's all sorts of potential here... but the execution is just so poor, IMO. Honestly, just a few dialogues could drastically change my view. Instead of having Devon rushing out, just a quick few lines, "I'd really like that, MC. I gotta run, but let's talk later ok?".

But instead, the scenes just all feel rushed and like they run into each other.

RTS...yes, they are doing a great job building that atmosphere. Everyone has their own unique personalities and honestly, they just all feel like real people living their lives. I've never played Solvalley, but quickly got sick of the nonsense that is Max's Life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly, I'll probably stop playing If I have no real say in how things play out
And if the mc bangs all the girls without any input from me well that just pisses me off when games do that.

Either that or I just skip everything and only focus on the sext stuff
I don't know I'll wait for a couple more updates and make up my mind.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly, I'll probably stop playing If I have no real say in how things play out
And if the mc bangs all the girls without any input from me well that just pisses me off when games do that.

Either that or I just skip everything and only focus on the sext stuff
I don't know I'll wait for a couple more updates and make up my mind.
Yeah, I remember telling someone else who talks closely with dev that forced sex scenes are never a good thing. People want to be able to choose who they fuck. I'm not giving up just yet... but right now, my outlook on this game isn't good. Which is a shame, because it does have the potential to be a fun one.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Here is another release!

I've got a couple versions for release this time. Normal, Mac, and Android.

Below are the links. Enjoy this release. I always enjoy making them.

3GB

300MB

3GB

3GB

300MB

Thank you for all the support. Every bit counts!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Game/Creator: Mastering the Pink Box/ Studio 68 Games!
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small Walkthrough mod based on the Walkthrough PDF. This mod will highlight the recommended choices. Enjoy!!!.
Download: MEGA
View attachment 3107573 View attachment 3107575 View attachment 3107577
Just heads up new ver out

Reactions: Seriosha

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's a PDF walkthrough for anyone who might find one useful. As well as trying to set out the effects of the choices you make, it also has a character list with reminders of who everyone is and what content is currently available for them. May contain errors (and not guaranteed to be kept updated, sorry).

2nd edition; for game version v0.05d.
just heads up new ver out

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MasteringThePinkBox-0.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
I'm enjoying the game , honestly just a word of advice dont put the cellphone in front of the characters
the mc was talking with 2 girl and the cellphone hide almost both of them and there was nothing happening in the cellphone.
Besides that , nice update . Thanks for the update.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
New year guys :)
I love snow scenes, something about girls in parkas or ski gear, would love to see a ski resort scene in future.

I just hope we'll get some progression with Devon soon, I can't be the only one who treats the other characters like "yeah whatever sounds good ttyl, (I'd rather be hanging out with Devon)"... especially after the reveal that Nick is merely her brother/stepbrother, so her feelings for mc were never in doubt after the club.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Oh sweet child. :HideThePain: If you didn't notice the red flags yet i'm sure the dev will show it to you in due time. :KEK:
Oh I saw the flags just can't confirm it until it happens lol. I did forget about that one girl we went to the movies with she might not be a big slut but who knows.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Oh I saw the flags just can't confirm it until it happens lol. I did forget about that one girl we went to the movies with she might not be a big slut but who knows.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dude shes like the biggest slut in the entire cast! Didn't you pay attention to the texts she sends you?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dude shes like the biggest slut in the entire cast! Didn't you pay attention to the texts she sends you?
Probably didn't lol. I can see this MC getting turned the hell on when catches her fucking somebody else. He's scared to touch her after all them damn signs. The beginning of this update should had been some sexual scene. The only thing we got was got damn DP this update the worst type of 3some.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes