Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
investors? representatives? pika?

uhhhhhh... Grim (GD-studios) is a solo indie dev working on his passion project in his free time while balancing his responsibilities as an adult. not sure how you came to that conclusion.

there are a few of us (myself included) that donate our time and energy to Grim to help alleviate the (albiet self-inflicted) load on him. and obviously, anyone who subs to the game via SSA/Patreon are financially supporting his efforts as well.

but your making it sound like he has a marketing dept that is getting snarky with customers or something. wtf? theres no board of directors here, my friend. with the exception of Grim, we are all just consumers of this game. nobody is more important, or has any more authority than anyone else.

even the ppl who come in here to vent and whine and complain about this game are fans/consumers. why would i say that, especially if someone is being adolescent/toxic/self-centered? obviously, because they care about the game enough to bother to post in this thread and provide feedback. even if that feedback is, ostensibly silly/ignorant/lazy.

if they didnt care, why would they bother to post? nobody comes in here and reads thru the threads and posts because the DONT CARE. anyone that says that or thinks that is deceiving themselves.
Yeah, that's what I meant, I understand this development process too and just gave polite descriptions, nothing untoward was intended. Just substitute 'supporters' for 'investors' and 'fanboys' for 'representatives.'

This is what being 'aggressively defensive' looks like incidentally.

Reactions: Leobbb

Preceptor

Jul 25, 2018
gonna need more info on this. are you referring to home training w/slave?

what version are you on?

when you train, does it have the result texts for the girl? if not, that bug was just fixed.

Exactly, i referred to the home training with the slave and no result text was displayed after a certain skill value

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Professor Wolfe is supposed to send me a letter as part of a quest - waited for weeks, it's not happening. Not sure if the quest is WIP or I don't know where to look
Lemme guess, the ending of the prowler quest?
When he finally wants to involve you more into that zombie mess?
The continuation of that is probably WIP yeah.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Having seen the changelogs for 0.8.0.1 and 0.8.0.2, I am just going to keep playing 0.8
It looks like the focus has changed from developing the game and story to fixing minor details that were never an issue in the first place.
I'll just be over here waiting for something worthwhile to bring me back into the fold.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Surely the food balancing was a waste of time, at least the good thing is it was only a very short time wasted.
I also frown upon giving changelogs of things that aren't even ready as if they were a done thing. I wish people weren't allowed to post a changelog without a download link. I'd really love to test the changes instead of reading them and then realizing - oh the public version with these changes doesn't even have a release date and the alpha version is next month. You can't call that a changelog, it's a promise at best. Btw if it's alpha maybe it should be discussed where people have access to that, unless the dev really wants to take non-supporters opinions into account, which I doubt is the case.

lowtech

Jan 21, 2019
- All new games now start with Auto Buy Rations turned OFF. Reaching starvation with this feature disabled will throw a red warning message in your Home interaction screen.
It's probably time to remove that option entirely, now that the pantry girl position is in place. If you want auto-buy, assign a girl to do it.
Maybe add different options for how she handles this:
- fishing (amount depends on survival)
- hunting (amount depends on survival and shooting skill)
- shopping (price/ration improves with high int/charm)
She could also affect food luxury, depending on if she brings in a lot more than you need and/or her stats.

Jun 10, 2022
.... Btw if it's alpha maybe it should be discussed where people have access to that, unless the dev really wants to take non-supporters opinions into account, which I doubt is the case.
I'd disagree. Grim seems to participate a lot on this thread and never seems to put more weight on an idea depending on whether the commenter is a supporter or not. A good idea is a good idea, regardless of source.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, how about one of my ideas again. :whistle::coffee:

1.png
(Click on it to enlarge.)

Need to watch out with this one though, this button shouldn't be able to refine more than what your stamina amount can support.
Grim will probably need to make a script for this one as well, like that deal with the market. :whistle::coffee:

EDIT: A modification of this idea which i consider to be better is here.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jura7

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
So, how about one of my ideas again. :whistle::coffee:

View attachment 2003172
(Click on it to enlarge.)

Need to watch out with this one though, this button shouldn't be able to refine more than what your stamina amount can support.
Grim will probably need to make a script for this one as well, like that deal with the market. :whistle::coffee:
IDK :unsure:, I can kinda smell fried potato laptop and hear distant screams of "F****K!!!" from accidentally pressing the button.

Perhaps something like this?
1661395953072.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
IDK :unsure:, I can kinda smell fried potato laptop and hear distant screams of "F****K!!!" from accidentally pressing the button.

Perhaps something like this?
View attachment 2003707
Turning the material icons themselves into buttons huh, and when you click on them, a small pop-up window will open into which you'd enter a number to refine. Or a drop-down menu on-click with various amounts.
I like it, that way the other space where the old buttons were could be used for more materials in the future.
Good idea, very efficient. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Turning the material icons themselves into buttons huh, and when you click on them, a small pop-up window will open into which you'd enter a number to refine. Or a drop-down menu on-click with various amounts.
I like it, that way the other space where the old buttons were could be used for more materials in the future.
Good idea, very efficient. :giggle::coffee:
i think these ideas have some real merit. ill throw it up on the discord and tag grim.

great job M.Sato and ♍VoidTraveler.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Having seen the changelogs for 0.8.0.1 and 0.8.0.2, I am just going to keep playing 0.8
It looks like the focus has changed from developing the game and story to fixing minor details that were never an issue in the first place.
I'll just be over here waiting for something worthwhile to bring me back into the fold.
My dear friend, are you still playing 0.8?? That's a real mess compared to 0.8.0.1b. I would advice you to switch to 0.8.0.2 at least, when that goes live. Story-wise, it'll be one of the most expansive updates yet with the new course and a lenghty quest - in addition to many other tweaks/bug fixes.

Reactions: nononomaybe

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
change her food settings. Cut her rations from 2/d to 1.
A half ingame year later ... still 222 lbs ... :unsure:

set her food to manual. then she wont get fed. when she starts begging for food, have her swallow your semen as a meal replacement.

this is a real thing. a starving slave has a bonus to agreeing to oral sex. there is a reason that cum loads in the character creation has a meal rating.
She nearly lost all her hps and after some swallowing she is now 224 lbs. Something seems to be wrong with loosing weight in this game.

And every day stamina and strength trainings (workouts) should do something to her weight imho. :oops:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Like i proposed, we should make fucking reduce weight until it defaults to some average value. :whistle::coffee:
After all, fucking is kind of a workout.

Reactions: JennaJJ

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

She nearly lost all her hps and after some swallowing she is now 224 lbs. Something seems to be wrong with loosing weight in this game.

And every day stamina and strength trainings (workouts) should do something to her weight imho. :oops:
wow, how potent is your cum?

on a more serious note, what weight did she start off at? and which girl was this again?

tsap

Apr 19, 2019

Which traits does she have? Erm... asking for a friend, NOT for my own interests... *whistling innocently*

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes