Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
does anyone know what grim is working atm? hope its animations for sex scene's around the house.
From Discord yesterday:
After 0832 goes public, 25% of my time will be devoted to preparing 0.8.4; Stacey McClung, the brother's quest and our much anticipated Threesome engine.

I guess he will still spend 75% time on other stuff, which I don't know anything about.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
From Discord yesterday:
After 0832 goes public, 25% of my time will be devoted to preparing 0.8.4; Stacey McClung, the brother's quest and our much anticipated Threesome engine.

I guess he will still spend 75% time on other stuff, which I don't know anything about.
Maybe Juno's quest? That seems to have been pending for a long time.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
My problem with Bud is that he is constantly losing happiness and affection, I tried everything and he tired me out!
Mindmancer is the key... joking )
Eventually I used neuraclean on Bud and he became a nice fight partner with useful ammo perk.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Has anyone ever killed either of these two in the first turn? About the only thing I have managed to consistently achieve with these level of bounty fight is not have my MC die. Maybe I should switch Connor for Corso. I have not hired Corso though so his stats are "untrained".

masters of raana legendary bounty 0007.png masters of raana legendary bounty 0008.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Has anyone ever killed either of these two in the first turn? About the only thing I have managed to consistently achieve with these level of bounty fight is not have my MC die. Maybe I should switch Connor for Corso. I have not hired Corso though so his stats are "untrained".

View attachment 3589507 View attachment 3589508
There's no way to take all of those guys out in 1 round. Not even remotely possible. I haven't gotten that far in the current version, but in previous versions how well the tier 7 bounties go depends on how feasible it is to manipulate the enemy's target during advanced tactics fights. It used to be possible to manage aggression by switching weapons on MC and your mercs and by training your mercs up to identical combat stats. Last version I tried that didn't work though.

If I can manipulate the enemy's target that way (and everyone but Ayden has Hulk armor) I can consistently beat those without ever losing anyone. If not then I will usually lose 2 or 3 people. If nobody has Hulk armor then you could be looking at a fully party wipe, although the latest version does have 2 master traits for combat. So if you prioritize getting those up and running before you hit the tier 7 bounties you're probably good. Will definitely be testing that theory this game, especially since I'm playing Ironman.

The new version has higher health caps on top of health implants being available to followers now (+ a 3rd health implant in the mastersphere as well). So survive ability should be better than it used to be. Managing aggression might not be as important as it used to be.

I make it a point to get MC and the rest of my A team trained up to 150 melee and at least 100 strength before I start seeing the tier 7 bounties as well to make sure they're doing maximum damage with those greatswords. Plasma is not good enough.

(Edit: Now that I look again I think you meant just the 2 cyber cannon guys. You can take one of those guys out in 1 round with crits but I'm not sure you can guarantee a kill without crits unless maybe you have both of the master traits. I haven't used the cyber cannon myself so maybe with that. Ammo could be an issue for that though since from what I hear the ammo pack does not work for those).

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
(Edit: Now that I look again I think you meant just the 2 cyber cannon guys. You can take one of those guys out in 1 round with crits but I'm not sure you can guarantee a kill without crits unless maybe you have both of the master traits. I haven't used the cyber cannon myself so maybe with that. Ammo could be an issue for that though since from what I hear the ammo pack does not work for those).
Yeah. I am looking to take out just one of the two cybercannon users to relieve the pressure on Ayden. I only have one hulc armor (for the MC) since A Dying World turbo-charges their price. And yeah, I saw the changelogs. I am very excited for the health changes.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah. I am looking to take out just one of the two cybercannon users to relieve the pressure on Ayden. I only have one hulc armor (for the MC) since A Dying World turbo-charges their price. And yeah, I saw the changelogs. I am very excited for the health changes.
Yeah me too. Dying World, Grimdark, Ironman. I checked the mastersphere and the Stryker implant is there for $10 mil now. Ouch. The 3rd health implant up there is also really expensive, I forget how much exactly. Gonna need to get my workshop up and maxed out asap this game I think... If I'm not mistaken that means 125 hp worth of health implants for MC. I think followers can only have 1 health implant so those aren't that bad, but only 25 health.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, see

Seems like i have some "acquiring to do"
(the non merc beasts are mentioned in the post below)

https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-1-grimdark.100207/post-13585351
I forgot about some of the fairly recently added females too. You can actually pick up 2 male combat beast slaves on day 1 plus a female who has the Shawdowborn trait which is essentially a free stealth suit that only she can use. She has good combat stats too. So that's 3 good combat followers with zero salary. If you're open to a bit of travel you could also go round up the Ex Arena champ across the ferry for a 4th follower with 100+ health, good combat stats, and at least 2 combat traits. That's the best zero salary team I can think of that you could get early.

4.60 star(s) 111 Votes