bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
With the up-and-coming release of the expanded framework for male slaves, would it be possible to have sex with them?
Not at the moment, and I don´t believe that it´s on the plans.

Lore wise, it will make all the sense, but I don´t believe it´s a road the developer it´s willing to take.

Aeyol

Jul 8, 2022

Lore wise, it will make all the sense, but I don´t believe it´s a road the developer it´s willing to take.
Is it the darkest road of the tapestry? Because it would make sense.... Opportunity to use the option or not...

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020

I'd like to see the option though.
Would line up well with the historical Romans' views on masculinity too (Doesn't matter who and what you penetrate, as long as you are the one doing the penetrating).

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
How to kickstart a business empire
1. Start the game with a background with at least 1900 influence (like exepert merchant + novice doctor) and grimdark difficulty + dying world
2. Take a $25k loan at the bank in Crystal Heights.
3. Upgrade house with food silo.
4. Buy all 4000 food rations available at the market for $6 each = $24k (only possible on Day 1).
5. End day
6a. Sell 4000 food rations for $11 each = $44k
6b. Or wait a few more days speculating on decreased prosperity + storm and sell 4000 food for ~$22 each = ~$88k
7. Buy workshop (and upgrades if you can afford it)
8. Hire staff or buy / capture slaves and start cranking out knives or rifles.
9. Optionally build a few gardens to have a nice passive side income.
10. Optionally buy Mai-Lynn at the Gallery in Crystal Heights slave auction to double passive food income (when control has increased and you can get back there).

Note: There is a 1 day delay for food price changes, so you typically need to wait an extra day after prosperity decrease / bad weather.

Edit: 1900 influence instead of 1500 required for loan in v0.8.3.1

Last edited:

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Why waste space on garden ? Try building 4 workshop with everything upgraded . After 100 days I'm getting near 80+ k from 4 workshops selling knives. Invest early in that two sister ,u can buy iron and wood 2 bucks child paper than market price. That storm child,averri or whatever that redhead girl,Another captured slave with high intelligence(forgor her name too ),aria/Caitlin with decent intelligence - make them your foreman and mailynn as head maid for her high discipline. Only 3 men in whole 80+ household,currently swimming in money and ladies!

Reactions: harem.king

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Why waste space on garden ? Try building 4 workshop with everything upgraded . After 100 days I'm getting near 80+ k from 4 workshops selling knives. Invest early in that two sister ,u can buy iron and wood 2 bucks child paper than market price. That storm child,averri or whatever that redhead girl,Another captured slave with high intelligence(forgor her name too ),aria/Caitlin with decent intelligence - make them your foreman and mailynn as head maid for her high discipline. Only 3 men in whole 80+ household,currently swimming in money and ladies!
Because they are completely passive, need 11 people less than workshop, are very cheap to build and usually turn profit after 5-20 days (depending on food price and gardener), if you skip the last upgrade.

But, they are obviously nowhere near the profit margins of going all in on workshops.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I find one workshop, properly upgraded, gives me all the money I need. I'd rather have a nice garden, grove, dojo and pool than live in an industrial district. There's only so much money you actually need.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I find one workshop, properly upgraded, gives me all the money I need. I'd rather have a nice garden, grove, dojo and pool than live in an industrial district. There's only so much money you actually need.
I usually go for two. And, fully upgraded, with a top 70+ disc crews, I can see that the stocks of steel and fasteners on the global marked are, slowly but constantly, declining. So may be building 4 workshops it´s not a great idea in the long run. Workshops with no raw material are of little (if any) utility.

Reactions: harem.king

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
That's been my experience as well. I find that I need a bazillion scavengers to bring me merch to donate to the factions that want that more than I need the extra money I would get from more than 1 workshop. Maybe that will change when we get to the mastersphere where we can buy more stuff for millions of dollars, not sure.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I usually go for two. And, fully upgraded, with a top 70+ disc crews, I can see that the stocks of steel and fasteners on the global marked are, slowly but constantly, declining. So may be building 4 workshops it´s not a great idea in the long run. Workshops with no raw material are of little (if any) utility.
They can still provide a reasonable income as Sweatshops. I can get 1.5k a day from my fully upgraded one with 96 discipline in my old resurrected Rise from the Ashes campaign. It's just with 6k gross income (and 3.7k net) I don't really need that extra 1.5k, and I didn't play that game to max income, I'm sure those that maxed out the factions are making 10k+ a day or so.

Sep 7, 2020
I'd like to see the option though.
Would line up well with the historical Romans' views on masculinity too (Doesn't matter who and what you penetrate, as long as you are the one doing the penetrating).
Same here, it'd be a great opportunity to expand in-game content and also garner interest from gay folks. We'll have to wait and see what Grim has to say.

Totally not gonna recreate the average slave harem of a Centurion of my Legion.

Reactions: restrictive
Jun 10, 2022
Same here, it'd be a great opportunity to expand in-game content and also garner interest from gay folks. We'll have to wait and see what Grim has to say.

Totally not gonna recreate the average slave harem of a Centurion of my Legion.
I personally hope focus stays on female sex slaves. Adding those scenes, pics, etc. to male slaves will significantly increase workload.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Once you guys get big boy money (1 mil) what do you actually spend it on?
I've got a good chunk of change but I'm not sure what to spend it on...

PowWow

May 28, 2020
Is there a bug with male corruption?
I have 95 Ikaanos corruption which says it should increase everyone up to 40 as well as numerous floor crawlers over 90 corruption, and yet every guy is stuck at 25 aside from Ansel and Bud.
I know sometimes the percentage chance of something happening is simply so low that it feels like a bug, but the tool tip clearly says, "1 point increase per day up to 40" not "a chance to increase", so I'm a bit lost.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I have 95 Ikaanos corruption which says it should increase everyone up to 40 as well as numerous floor crawlers over 90 corruption, and yet every guy is stuck at 25 aside from Ansel and Bud.
I know sometimes the percentage chance of something happening is simply so low that it feels like a bug, but the tool tip clearly says, "1 point increase per day up to 40" not "a chance to increase", so I'm a bit lost.
I've wondered the same thing.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The cap IS actually 25. The popup info screen is wrong. Fixed!

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.1 (Public) has been released!

Here comes another massive update for Masters of Raana.

This release's highlights include:

- An overhauled Party Engine, featuring 40+ renders, 75,000 words of dialogue/events and dozens of Easter Eggs and lore anecdotes.
- Buildable slots outside the MC's home.
- The Tavern Framework. Become a tavern owner and assign your NPCs as workers, barkeepers, entertainers etc.
- Male captives can now be added as slaves which you can train/pacify into loyal members of your household. This release also features several scripted "random" male slaves such as Cultist Monk, Truls Baardson (scandinavian merc), Cassius The Gladiator and Tuner Jackson - the renown (and now wanted) manager of Lezlie Winnipeg.

There's also a long list of bug fixes, several dozens of tweaks and smaller additions such as new traits, POIs, enemies and workshop changes.

We also have almost 100 new renders - including Dakota's Morning BJ scenes, Kelly's wardrobe and 40 scenes for various randies (Av113, Av134, Av170, Av202, Av211).

Full changelog .

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes