khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The new religions are an interesting touch. At first glance it seems like the default Atheism is a pretty good one to start with since you can passively increase your Willpower to 80 with it. After you get to that point I would probably want to switch to something else. The combat damage bonus from Aesir looks the most interesting to me but if combat isn't your thing some of the others have some interesting bonuses as well. Looking forward to playing around with it.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into what I assume is a bug with the slave capture mechanics. I fought the group of bandits in the upper right hand corner of Kasey's Park (the one with Lothar and Wolfgang in it) and at the end of the fight it looked like there was 1 female slave that I could capture, but instead it let me capture 6 slave girls. No idea if that's a repeatable issue or not. I'm using 8.2A1.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ran into what I assume is a bug with the slave capture mechanics. I fought the group of bandits in the upper right hand corner of Kasey's Park (the one with Lothar and Wolfgang in it) and at the end of the fight it looked like there was 1 female slave that I could capture, but instead it let me capture 6 slave girls. No idea if that's a repeatable issue or not. I'm using 8.2A1.
Yup, that's a bug. It's been patched for the next build, and I believe there's an updated HTML file you can grab from the Tier 4 folder if you don't want to wait.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into another glitch, this time in combat with the swamp king's minions. Not sure how repeatable this is. This is with the latest html fix. I think it's just a display glitch. When I loot the rifle, that red glitched out area under the victory banner goes away. Played around fighting some more swamp guys and was not able to duplicate even when another rifle dropped.

combat_glitch.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
Yup, that's a bug. It's been patched for the next build, and I believe there's an updated HTML file you can grab from the Tier 4 folder if you don't want to wait.
I got 2 slaves off of a fight. I just assumed the thugs had slaves captured and I got them as loot :)

Also, is that one girl you can capture in Marston always such a bad ass? I captured her... She has 93 Ranged skill, as well as tough and warrioress traits.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Also, is that one girl you can capture in Marston always such a bad ass? I captured her... She has 93 Ranged skill, as well as tough and warrioress traits.
If it's the one I'm think of, then maybe? Grim could say for sure, the mechanics and stuff is all him. I just do some of the texts.

Jun 10, 2022
I'm really enjoying the slave capture as well as the random slave and multiple slave markets. Of course, this just compounds the problem of wanting to keep too many slaves. We need a brothel. somewhere we could dump an endless amount of slaves and let them earn income.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I got 2 slaves off of a fight. I just assumed the thugs had slaves captured and I got them as loot :)

Sounds pretty much identical to the version in my game as well. Her melee isn't quite as high but she's still a pretty viable arena option right from the get go. I bumped her respect up a little so she gained a few points of ranged but I think 63 is her base melee skill.

Selma.jpg

Jun 10, 2022
Sounds pretty much identical to the version in my game as well. Her melee isn't quite as high but she's still a pretty viable arena option right from the get go. I bumped her respect up a little so she gained a few points of ranged but I think 63 is her base melee skill.

View attachment 2686955
Interesting. Mine has a 78 beauty, but about 10 less melee. So looks like she just vary. Quite a nice find.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

View attachment 2686955
Both of you were very lucky. Her fighting skills can range between 60-95 from what I've seen. It's probably the random engine stacking some extra buffs ontop of her already decent scripted bonuses.

Reactions: HereandNow2022

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Ran into another glitch, this time in combat with the swamp king's minions. Not sure how repeatable this is. This is with the latest html fix. I think it's just a display glitch. When I loot the rifle, that red glitched out area under the victory banner goes away. Played around fighting some more swamp guys and was not able to duplicate even when another rifle dropped.

View attachment 2686822
Fixed! Thanks for reporting.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018

View attachment 2686822
I had this happen too, but it was just one time amongst many battles.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Both of you were very lucky. Her fighting skills can range between 60-95 from what I've seen. It's probably the random engine stacking some extra buffs ontop of her already decent scripted bonuses.
She needs to be toned down a lot, to early in game (or maybe ever) to have an op fighter like her available for free, imo.

Reactions: GD-studios

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Would be fun to have a little more detail in the home training Discipline sessions. Rather than just a pass or fail roll check and one image, a little more interactive, e.g. deciding to punish the slave, how much to punish them, etc. A couple more images showing that.

Reactions: Daba

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Wasnt there chatter about possibly making use of the port to later have some sort of an island you could build a mansion of some sort on to store additional slaves? Or was that just something we were kicking around as an idea in the thread? Either way that could be a cool way to then have a bigger customizable place you could upgrade for MC to blow late game cash on and/or earn income from.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Wasnt there chatter about possibly making use of the port to later have some sort of an island you could build a mansion of some sort on to store additional slaves? Or was that just something we were kicking around as an idea in the thread? Either way that could be a cool way to then have a bigger customizable place you could upgrade for MC to blow late game cash on and/or earn income from.
There's more planned for the Retreat I believe.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.1.7 (Public) has been released!

0.8.1.7 contains a long list of bug fixes as well as new content. Dakota's archive has been completed and most of Nicole's sex scenes are done. There's also a new Economic overview tab, Loren's goldwalker pics and expanded adventure buttons.

Full .

Public .

ero96

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for the always fruitful updates, but wouldn't it be the "expandable function of the house" that we need the most right now? With more random slaves added in the future, an eight-room house where even 'unique' slaves cannot live together is too harsh a choice (the nine-room dungeon is too useless for its price, and I personally don't want to leave 'unique' slaves there)

*Sorry for my bad English. I used a translator, so I'd appreciate your understanding(English is not my first language).

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes