Mar 5, 2024
I have just confirmed a little theory, that it is possible to add custom properties to npcs.

Like this:
View attachment 3723922

So, now we know that Loren is a bigpooper and Juno is not, whatever that means.

This could be used to allow the player to mark certain npcs as "to-be slut" or whatever, which can then be considered by the mod in different types of automated interactions, avoiding the need for positive and negative buttons.

But before going down that path, there really needs to be a more flexible gui for the mod and even before that there are lots of other things to do, like code cleaning and re-adding currently removed stuff.

Auto hunt is also quite literally the first function that I added, and back then the choice was limited to auto add follower 1-4 or to auto add no one. Here in the future it would be relatively easy to just add an option: autoAddBestHuntersBeforeHunt = true/false.
Of course it works after all $npc is a generic object, but then
are you sure that giving an npc a custom property, will never have sideeffects, if the npc is sold/released/dies (slot is cleared via ClearSlot passage) and was an entry of the form $npc.avXYZ (with XYZ being above 100) and the slot (entry of $npc) gets reused? - There will not be sideeffects for "story-npcs" (as these entries are never reused for other npcs).

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Of course it works after all $npc is a generic object, but then
are you sure that giving an npc a custom property, will never have sideeffects, if the npc is sold/released/dies (slot is cleared via ClearSlot passage) and was an entry of the form $npc.avXYZ (with XYZ being above 100) and the slot (entry of $npc) gets reused? - There will not be sideeffects for "story-npcs" (as these entries are never reused for other npcs).
I think you are correct that a second random slave, who is reusing same number as a previous slave, would likely end up with the custom attribute which was originally assigned to the previous npc.

For a simple indicator, if mc should prefer to treat the girl good or bad, it is probably insignificant... But for other things in the future it could cause bigger head-aches.

I guess, best solution would be to add a sanity check attribute. If (orggirlname != girlname) {reset all custom attributes}
It could then routinely be checked in some often used function like gotoPage.

Firellin

Feb 14, 2018
Good day. I have a question, is there a mod for this game that adds the more of unique pictutes? I see that to replace the picture, you just need to replace the jpg file.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I finally got around to fight with div and css to see how hard it would be to replace follower interaction buttons with avatars in the automation mod.

It turned out that I still suck at anything related to web design, but I eventually got the follower buttons interactive and working the way I wanted (implemented below the save buttons in the screenshot).

But then I also got curious... What about avatars small enough to fit inside the goto npc page buttons?

After a quick concept test in ms paint, think the answer is yes.

So, next up is to make the goto page buttons contain both a link to full size version of the npc page, and also clickable avatars to interact directly with any individual npc, same as favorites.

And the of course I copy pasted those buttons to the favorite npc area of the game gui, just to satisfy my curiosity on how many tiny avatars it would be possible to put there. And the answer is that you could probably fit about 200 in there :D

1718212939465.png

Edit: Now implemented with group selection buttons:
1718305145291.png

Last edited:

limlex

Jun 6, 2024
What is the max NPC slots? I see on file edit you can have up to 17 pages but I can only get the game up to 10? Also how do you access the retreat? I have a stable but nothing has happened? I'm also having a hard time getting any of the dinner quest to trigger is there something I'm doing wrong?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
What is the max NPC slots? I see on file edit you can have up to 17 pages but I can only get the game up to 10? Also how do you access the retreat? I have a stable but nothing has happened? I'm also having a hard time getting any of the dinner quest to trigger is there something I'm doing wrong?
The game limits you to max 80 npcs after you have installed bunk beds in the dorm. So, that is effectively the current limit.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is it still possible to have an RPG session led by Ayden? Can't figure out the trigger in the current version.
Interact with Ayden ---> Events & Activities ---> Spend Time Together.

If the option does not show up, try it around 4pm.

Good day. I have a question, is there a mod for this game that adds the more of unique pictutes? I see that to replace the picture, you just need to replace the jpg file.
Sandman's mod? The mod uses AI art to create scenes and clothes renders for the girls which you can choose to use while waiting for some new Daz renders those girls will hopefully get. Comes with the new patch coming this month or early next month.

Twelve pages, for a total of 96 slots is the maximum for the patch coming this month or early next month.

Dinner quests have a bit of rng. Just press F5 or Control + R when asking for background and the response is not the quest. If you are trying for Michelle's, she needs a lower willpower. Try 5 willpower. Roo and Walton gives you standing with them though I can only trigger it when the total cost of the meal is decently high with expensive wine (so one of those things is the trigger, either expense or the expensive wine which is the easiest way to raise expense). I have been away for a couple of days so I have not yet tested whether you get the quest when your standing is sufficient.

Does this game have a good story or is it more like Free Cities where its procedural?
There are stories written by the solo dev. A lot of the NPC's personal stories tend to be self-contained though they often offer clues and lore about the bigger world. There's currently one overarching "main quest" for now but the continuation is still not released. It will be this month or early July.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker452

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I finally got around to fight with div and css to see how hard it would be to replace follower interaction buttons with avatars in the automation mod.

It turned out that I still suck at anything related to web design, but I eventually got the follower buttons interactive and working the way I wanted (implemented below the save buttons in the screenshot).

But then I also got curious... What about avatars small enough to fit inside the goto npc page buttons?

After a quick concept test in ms paint, think the answer is yes.

So, next up is to make the goto page buttons contain both a link to full size version of the npc page, and also clickable avatars to interact directly with any individual npc, same as favorites.

And the of course I copy pasted those buttons to the favorite npc area of the game gui, just to satisfy my curiosity on how many tiny avatars it would be possible to put there. And the answer is that you could probably fit about 200 in there :D

View attachment 3729931

Edit: And now fully working for test page 1 and 2, including name on hover.
View attachment 3730724
This is next level QOL.
Is it possible to do the same with lets say education and training as whole?
Instead of seperate entries, each have symbol/avatar for choosing. This will save space and allow for more interactive options in the future.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
This is next level QOL.
Is it possible to do the same with lets say education and training as whole?
Instead of seperate entries, each have symbol/avatar for choosing. This will save space and allow for more interactive options in the future.
Yes, training and eduction could be made much more compact in similar way. And there is also room to add some multi-click logic for them. Click once for single training session, double click for double training session.

I will probably also add double click functionality on the avatars. Single click to interact and double click to add / remove as follower.

And on that topic there is also follower groups functionality coming in the next version of the game. So Add 1-4 and Add 5-8 buttons will be replaced with buttons to add a follower group.

Which also solves the problem with adding followers, before auto hunt, since it can then be specified in mod config which group to automatically add before hunt (1-6 or 0 to disable).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Progress update!

Sorry for being quiet here on F95 for the past couple of weeks. I've had some family matters to attend to and I dived straight into the quest coding haze once I got back.

Good news, though; Aria's master quest (phase one and phase two) is coming out later today for Acolyte+. These quests involve reinforcing the rebel faction by donating weapons, slaves and money, heading out on lengthy stealth/manipulate/influence-based missions and uncover new secrets of Ikaanos - some of which are not related directly to Aria's quests.

It's also VERY likely I'll begin closing 0833 and release it to the public in a week/couple of weeks. Aria's phase three (attack on The Palace, boarding The Mastersphere and the effects of forming The Third Republic) is going to take some time and I think we need to get out the latest rounds of bug fixes and tweaks to all players. The 0833 release is going to be like a quick "airdrop" of supplies and phase three should be out for Tier4+ in roughly one week after 0833 goes public.

The 0.8.3.3 release is MASSIVE, however, and contains a lot more than just Aria's quest line. We have combat revamps, jail cell revamps, a large batch of renders, dozens of tweaks, new political events, new random slaves and the Follower group system, which allows you to switch between Follower groups with just one click.

0833 also has full support (on/off button in Options) for Sandman's Pics mod, which replaces all character's wardrobe and sex scenes with a new art style. We're talking about many hundreds of new optional scenes.

Official mods can be downloaded . Always place mods in the new "Mods" folder before activating.

SCREENSHOTS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes