Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You mean like a before and after conclude day to see how much tech points can be generated in a day?

View attachment 3621438 View attachment 3621439
can you explain how you get so much production points? is it the difference in discipline?

cause the only thing i can get is this

1718319762891.png

and i alr have that frigging expensive fusion reactor upgrade. but with 49 production points i can't do jackshit, even though all workers have over 80 intelligence o_O. what more do i need to frigging do???

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
and i alr have that frigging expensive fusion reactor upgrade. but with 49 production points i can do jackshit, even though all workers have over 80 intelligence o_O. what more do i need to frigging do???
You need to up their discipline and get more workers. Int only matters for the foreman.

• Wow
Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You need to up their discipline and get more workers. Int only matters for the foreman.
damn, discipline makes SUCH a difference???

fml

welp, will take some time to up the discipline. for whatever reason ya cannot train your daughters with slave mistresses... and the stables also dont seem to properly work. uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh... the grind...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Have you concluded day and checked afterwards? They all sneak out and do the actual work during the night.
they do the work for processing and sweatshop just fine. but making weapons is not possible, cause with 49 points you cannot even make knives.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017

fml

welp, will take some time to up the discipline. for whatever reason ya cannot train your daughters with slave mistresses... and the stables also dont seem to properly work. uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh... the grind...
My workshop gains 9-10k production points per day with average discipline of 88, yours is too low.

Reactions: rKnight

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

fml

Guard duty trains their discipline, melee combat, and ranged combat stats up to 80, at a rate of 1 per day (rng though, especially if you have a middling captain of the guards). With a great captain, their stats will build up fast. Ayden excels at it right out the bat. Felix and Milou too. Aria Bianchii, with a little bit of combat training, is pretty good and can be really great at it later on. Make sure the captains and the guard trainees are not assigned as followers when midnight hits, just to be extra safe.

If this workshop is in one of the external plots on Redhaven, you might need to clear workers and reassign occasionally. The script that refreshes their discipline checker is probably not yet implemented in public build. Grim has implemented it in the alpha iirc so it will be present next patch.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Guard duty trains their discipline, melee combat, and ranged combat stats up to 80, at a rate of 1 per day (rng though, especially if you have a middling captain of the guards). With a great captain, their stats will build up fast. Make sure they are not assigned as followers when midnight hits, just to be extra safe.

If this workshop is in one of the external plots on Redhaven, you might need to clear workers and reassign occasionally. The script that refreshes their discipline checker is probably not yet implemented in public build. Grim has implemented it in the alpha iirc so it will be present next patch.
oh thats a good trick. im almost done having a perfect captain with 600 fame. good to know. thanks for that tip!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
can you explain how you get so much production points? is it the difference in discipline?

cause the only thing i can get is this

View attachment 3734130

and i alr have that frigging expensive fusion reactor upgrade. but with 49 production points i can't do jackshit, even though all workers have over 80 intelligence o_O. what more do i need to frigging do???
Having a foreman with high intelligence is good, although I think the benefit for that is capped at 80 so you don't need to put someone like Stormchild with 120 in there. Having workers with high discipline helps a lot as well. Ideally you want people with workaholic since they will gain discipline at a fairly rapid pace all the way up to 100.

Lastly, the tools upgrades matter a LOT. Last I checked you got zero tech points until you do the $75k tools upgrade, at which point you start getting a small amount of tech points. You need the final tools upgrade which costs $200k to get a reasonable amount of tech points. I believe all of the upgrades increase the amount of production points you get. So you want 10 workers plus a foreman and make sure none of those are followers at midnight or they don't count.

For comparison sake, with a fully upgraded workshop (including all of the tools upgrades), 10 workers with more than 80 average discipline, and a foreman with at least 80 intelligence, I get about enough production points every day to produce 2 stacks of 10 plasma guns (so 20 per day). You don't get enough tech points for that though so generally you can do 10 plasma rifles every day plus some rifles/swords/etc to donate to the factions.

When you get the fusion core that further increases your production, and if you have the expert businessman trait that gives a further 10%.

Several of the mercs you can hire are guaranteed to be workaholics. Some of them can get it randomly as well. I don't think there are any slaves who are guaranteed to have it unless you pick the expert Slaver trait at the beginning, in which case Adora has it. Slaves can all get it randomly though, and you can train it up on anyone eventually via the janitor job but it takes a long time. Some of the unique slaves are guaranteed to have really high discipline (more than 100) even if they're not workaholics like the cultist monk, Black Scorpion (the boss), etc.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Having a foreman with high intelligence is good, although I think the benefit for that is capped at 80 so you don't need to put someone like Stormchild with 120 in there. Having workers with high discipline helps a lot as well. Ideally you want people with workaholic since they will gain discipline at a fairly rapid pace all the way up to 100.

Lastly, the tools upgrades matter a LOT. Last I checked you got zero tech points until you do the $75k tools upgrade, at which point you start getting a small amount of tech points. You need the final tools upgrade which costs $200k to get a reasonable amount of tech points. I believe all of the upgrades increase the amount of production points you get. So you want 10 workers plus a foreman and make sure none of those are followers at midnight or they don't count.

For comparison sake, with a fully upgraded workshop (including all of the tools upgrades), 10 workers with more than 80 average discipline, and a foreman with at least 80 intelligence, I get about enough production points every day to produce 2 stacks of 10 plasma guns (so 20 per day). You don't get enough tech points for that though so generally you can do 10 plasma rifles every day plus some rifles/swords/etc to donate to the factions.

When you get the fusion core that further increases your production, and if you have the expert businessman trait that gives a further 10%.

Several of the mercs you can hire are guaranteed to be workaholics. Some of them can get it randomly as well. I don't think there are any slaves who are guaranteed to have it unless you pick the expert Slaver trait at the beginning, in which case Adora has it. Slaves can all get it randomly though, and you can train it up on anyone eventually via the janitor job but it takes a long time. Some of the unique slaves are guaranteed to have really high discipline (more than 100) even if they're not workaholics like the cultist monk, Black Scorpion (the boss), etc.
i am at the point where i have to pay 200k for tools. my idea was to use daughters for that job, cause they are otherwise pretty useless apart from whoring them out. and both work well together. ima go with that captain training, shouldnt be too bad.
rebecca on my end is already extremely capable and just needs that fame to push things over the edge.
1718322205323.png

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
There is a folder called 'sexeffects' in the sound folder of the game which contains sex sounds, but I haven't heard any of that in the game. Is it not enabled yet or do I need to enable it in the settings?(I can't find any option for that though).

Marmar

Oct 14, 2017
I need help. Caitlin can't raise her feelings above neutral. I released her, raised my happiness to 98, talked to her and nothing

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So the new update will be huge... sounds like it's restart time again lol. Cannot wait to see the new images/slaves. Is the full Aria quest done next update? like reason enough to start it? or not yet?

Last edited:

csfun

Oct 25, 2019
I got ya fam (except for Valkyria)

Code:
#Change dates
#Valkyria should show up around day 30 based on info, but doesn't spawn
#Combat variable is 136
#https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13530138

#Zenobia
#starts from the devine juice
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_ring = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mscaving = 4

#Reset Mae Doe
SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_tut = 5
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lastansel = true

#Reset Monk
SugarCube.State.active.variables.stokkeen2 = 1

#Reset capture attempt Kate Veeron
SugarCube.State.active.variables.redsen2 = 1

#Reset the Space Hulk (aka Akiro Ito) (something I need to do)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kaseyen5 = 2

#Miss Witon
Opted for the sexy time instead of the money (perhaps that blocks the slave route?)

#Reset Urchin
#https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13278902
SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch = 99
# delete SugarCube.State.active.variables.killurch

#Reset the 100 guns quest (irrelevant check below)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.disp_walton = 21
The icon doesn't seem to pop up, or I am overlooking something
(nvm she shows up under a Merc symbol for some reason)
Hello,

1st post so i guess i shall start by thanking all the staff and contributor. Amazing work here!

I went through the thread but i can't found the code to reset Miss Winston.
I missed her during the quest... Does anybody know how to do it (if it's even possible)?

Thanks you and have a nice day.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I need help. Caitlin can't raise her feelings above neutral. I released her, raised my happiness to 98, talked to her and nothing
You need to finish her quest The Blind Hunt. Enslave her again because her quest stops midway through if she is not a slave. Only a slave can use the Kymanto Lab.

Reactions: GD-studios

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Progress update!

Sorry for being quiet here on F95 for the past couple of weeks. I've had some family matters to attend to and I dived straight into the quest coding haze once I got back.

Good news, though; Aria's master quest (phase one and phase two) is coming out later today for Acolyte+. These quests involve reinforcing the rebel faction by donating weapons, slaves and money, heading out on lengthy stealth/manipulate/influence-based missions and uncover new secrets of Ikaanos - some of which are not related directly to Aria's quests.

It's also VERY likely I'll begin closing 0833 and release it to the public in a week/couple of weeks. Aria's phase three (attack on The Palace, boarding The Mastersphere and the effects of forming The Third Republic) is going to take some time and I think we need to get out the latest rounds of bug fixes and tweaks to all players. The 0833 release is going to be like a quick "airdrop" of supplies and phase three should be out for Tier4+ in roughly one week after 0833 goes public.

The 0.8.3.3 release is MASSIVE, however, and contains a lot more than just Aria's quest line. We have combat revamps, jail cell revamps, a large batch of renders, dozens of tweaks, new political events, new random slaves and the Follower group system, which allows you to switch between Follower groups with just one click.

0833 also has full support (on/off button in Options) for Sandman's Pics mod, which replaces all character's wardrobe and sex scenes with a new art style. We're talking about many hundreds of new optional scenes.

Official mods can be downloaded here. Always place mods in the new "Mods" folder before activating.

SCREENSHOTS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Goody sir, Thank you for coming back! Aways knew you are reliable. Sometimes playing this game i would think even if the connection with earth was cut off, what makes their civilzation almost collapsed? Could it be like? Natural disasters, Plague, Invasions, war, Bad leadership or Religious conflicts? In your game there are Barbarion invasions, Religions that hate each other. A lot of noble houses. But still not enough to bring a society to the knees. What was the final blow? Plague? I noticed there are walking dead exist, what caused that? How would people react if they are in great panic? No matter what, Zombies themselves are good topic. If the once deadly zombie plague helped to ruin Ranna comes back. Would people be nice to each other? Would the Zombies move toward city but before that drive barbarians to attack cities? Would the governor pay and organize noble families, Religious groups and slave masters as an army? to resist zombies. And would the citizens finnally have to guard their own houses while zombies are walking on the street? Are zombies really senseless or someone communicated with something special among them? Who are heavy tasted enough to sleep zombie women? Those things can be a gold mine for task line and and should be funny to play with. Anyway, just some not clear ideas. It would lead to unwanted direction though. What really want to say----- New version? COOL! ^_^

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes