limlex

Jun 6, 2024
Just started a new play through but the main quest story for kymanto hall isnt popping up? Anyway to reset it?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Add / Remove followers via drag and drop is now fully implemented and working exactly as expected in the mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: And now it also supports moving around tiny avatars to any slot. If target is populated by someone else then they simply trade places with eachother.

Last edited:

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
The new (for free users) update should be here soon right? Like if one were to start playing again they should probably wait for it?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The new (for free users) update should be here soon right? Like if one were to start playing again they should probably wait for it?
Yes, but considering that GrimDark is developing with relatively high pace, that will always be true... When the new public version comes in, we will only be some weeks away from the next version which will be even better... And you can keep waiting forever to play.

But with that said, there are some extra nice features, such as follower groups comming in the next version... So maybe worth to wait for that.

Reactions: Lurker452

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Yes, but considering that GrimDark is developing with relatively high pace, that will always be true... When the new public version comes in, we will only be some weeks away from the next version which will be even better... And you can keep waiting forever to play.

But with that said, there are some extra nice features, such as follower groups comming in the next version... So maybe worth to wait for that.
yeah I only wish to wait as he said this update was "massive" otherwise I would get to Aiko plapping.

Thick TOOL

Feb 19, 2024
I came to say that this game although HTML it is an absolute GEM! I played it from its early development and it worths it ! For me who i like bdsm it has almost everything! Male domination! Capturing females into training-break turning them into slaves plus pimping! If this game was a 3d one or a 3d like some anime art style ones it would be a masterpiece! The developer also has ears for his community and is really helpful if needed!

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
New version of the Automation mod is now available here

New features are:
  • Auto-refresh so that mod is always reflecting correct state of things even when doing stuff without mod assistance.
  • Drag and drop support to add / remove followers
  • Drag and drop support to move npcs from one slot to any other slot.
  • Significantly improved speed.
  • Significantly improved tollerance for incorrect usage.
  • Small talk and big talk removed while adapting to the new drag and drop functionality (Yes, I am aware about the irony).
Play at own risk. Current version is highly experimental.
You are recommended to make a backup save to disk before playing with the mod.

I'm not aware about any scenario where data could realistically be lost, but it definitely needs more testing before I can say that the new functions are completely safe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I saw a post about the pictures mod? is that in the new update? BC the old link did not work, just took forever loading.
The Sandman mod? There's an option to turn it on in the next patch so you do not need to replace each photo one by one in the pics folder. You just put the sandman pics folder in the newly created mods folder and turn it on or off in options. Still a work in progress though because some AI renders are just godawful as they stand right now. You have girls that turn out great (Farrah) and then there's Adrienne's renders which are just a horror fiesta. Sandman is currently going through them one by one to fix their looks. Right now, he has fixed Lovisa, Rebecca, Aria, and Amelia.

Reactions: DrLizardman

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I tried the Sandman mod and some of the pics are nice, but I like a lot of the vanilla content that the mod replaces so for me to want to use it I would probably need an option to enable it on a per girl basis. So maybe I want Rebecca but not Aria or whatever.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I tried the Sandman mod and some of the pics are nice, but I like a lot of the vanilla content that the mod replaces so for me to want to use it I would probably need an option to enable it on a per girl basis. So maybe I want Rebecca but not Aria or whatever.
I'm not sure, but I think that due to the very different art style, it kind of makes more sense to go with all or nothing... At least after Sandman has had some time to improve quality and completeness.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I still haven't trained up enough people to test yet is to figure out how Crackshot stacks up against Malevolent + Brawler on a melee character. In my current game I finally picked up Skye so I have everyone that I might consider using for combat available now, but haven't started really doing any combat training on anyone yet.

From previous testing at less than maxed out stats, greatswords do the most single target damage short of maybe a cyber cannon. Grenade launchers do more damage than greatswords if you can hit at least 3 targets at once with it (sometimes you can hit 4 targets at once).

If I had to buy grenade launcher ammo I probably would not consider giving grenade launchers to anyone without the ammo pack perk, but workshops can make grenade launcher ammo so the expense involved in making say 1000 rounds of grenade launcher ammo isn't that bad, especially since you'll probably still use at least 1 or 2 people who have the ammo pack.

I'm going with Skye, Einar, Cassius, and Truls as my combat team to get a good mix of max ranged damage plus max possible single target melee damage. Skye and Cassius both have crackshot. Cassius and Truls are both malevolent (yes I save scummed that). Einar, Cassius, and Truls are all brawlers as well as herculean frame. Einar does not start off as a warrior but can be trained up on that. I considered giving MC crackshot as well as deadly strike but with the existence of the stryker implant I couldn't justify it.

I suspect that the guaranteed extra damage from malevolent is probably more valuable than the chance of a crit from crackshot. What I haven't tried though is maxing out the stats on 4 people with crackshot to see whether you can do enough damage in the first couple of rounds with grenade launchers that the reduced single target damage with a greatsword doesn't matter. I definitely do more damage against a tier 7 bounty opening up with 5 grenade launcher shots in round 1 than I do using 5 greatsword power attacks.

Reactions: RevanXIII
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes