Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So are genetics in the game yet like in FreeCities? I mean if I capture a really beautiful raider girl and breed her with another beautiful raider dude and keep doing so can I get lots of future slave children?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So are genetics in the game yet like in FreeCities? I mean if I capture a really beautiful raider girl and breed her with another beautiful raider dude and keep doing so can I get lots of future slave children?
Inheritance in this game is not fully developed yet and is mostly from the mother's stats. And only you can get someone pregnant.

You can get beautiful children by getting high beauty stat NPCs pregnant. If you can get a random 115 Beauty NPC, your child with her will have at least 115 Beauty in an older version I tested. If you can somehow enable incest, you can probably chain this process. Other stats that can be inherited are STR (capped at 50 last I experimented), DEX (capped at 90), and INT (capped at 90).

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the "whip --> whip --> facefuck --> repeat" routine only makes sense very early game when you have low sex skills and the girl has low corruption / high willpower.

Once you are past that you should be able to go straight to dungeon fucking without any whipping needed. This becomes extra true after getting the evercock implant.

Monitoring the slaves arousal seems more relevant in order to abort at some negative threshold, to avoid extremely negative affection (I think negative affection is uncapped which means a very long and very bad day in the dungeon could take years to recover).
I find that it's heavily stat dependent. If you start with 130 copulation for instance, you can just grab any random girl who hates you and is not aroused, take her down to the dungeon, fuck her, and she'll love it. If you start with 20 copulation and crappy manipulation/charm/kissing she has to either have significant affection for you or be aroused, or preferably both. At low copulation skill most girls will not enjoy sex even if they're aroused so it's generally better to have them suck dick if their arousal drops too low rather than keep fucking them at negative arousal.

Building a Gazebo with a pool pretty much solves all of these issues since all of the girls will love you so even at low copulation skill you won't have any trouble having sex with them.

I would also add that if your manipulation is not high, it's very worthwhile to spend some time explaining chores and sex duties to girls with low to medium willpower and affection at amiable or less to build up manipulation. You can grind it up to 90 that way before you read any books or take any classes. Similarly with charm you want to do enough caressing to bump your charm skill up to something ending in a 4 or a 9 and then buy it up to 89 at the doctor's office before taking any classes or reading any books that boost charm. The explain chores/sex duties thing does not work if they love you or have really low/negative willpower. So don't wait til you've pool partied everyone to undying.

Lastly, depending on your play style bondage and flagellation skill can help a lot but both of them are very difficult to increase. Rough petting at home can increase bondage occasionally but it's slow going. I have on very rare occasions gained flagellation skill whipping girls in the dungeon but it's so uncommon that I don't bother trying to grind out that skill there. By far the easiest method for both of those skills is to whip the girls at Dockgraves in the Velvet room. This also has the benefit of unlocking the option to get the Touch of Adonis perk which is very useful even if you're not the type who likes bondage.

Personally, I like to spend enough time whipping the girls in the velvet room to boost both bondage and flagellation to 70 before taking the bondage class or reading the bondage books. That gets you to over 100 in both by the time you're done which makes anything you want to do in the dungeon MUCH more effective.

Building respect on the girls also helps so I always train up anyone I plan to keep to at least 20 respect.

Reactions: Fauno36

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I find that it's heavily stat dependent. If you start with 130 copulation for instance, you can just grab any random girl who hates you and is not aroused, take her down to the dungeon, fuck her, and she'll love it. If you start with 20 copulation and crappy manipulation/charm/kissing she has to either have significant affection for you or be aroused, or preferably both. At low copulation skill most girls will not enjoy sex even if they're aroused so it's generally better to have them suck dick if their arousal drops too low rather than keep fucking them at negative arousal.

Building a Gazebo with a pool pretty much solves all of these issues since all of the girls will love you so even at low copulation skill you won't have any trouble having sex with them.

I would also add that if your manipulation is not high, it's very worthwhile to spend some time explaining chores and sex duties to girls with low to medium willpower and affection at amiable or less to build up manipulation. You can grind it up to 90 that way before you read any books or take any classes. Similarly with charm you want to do enough caressing to bump your charm skill up to something ending in a 4 or a 9 and then buy it up to 89 at the doctor's office before taking any classes or reading any books that boost charm. The explain chores/sex duties thing does not work if they love you or have really low/negative willpower. So don't wait til you've pool partied everyone to undying.

Lastly, depending on your play style bondage and flagellation skill can help a lot but both of them are very difficult to increase. Rough petting at home can increase bondage occasionally but it's slow going. I have on very rare occasions gained flagellation skill whipping girls in the dungeon but it's so uncommon that I don't bother trying to grind out that skill there. By far the easiest method for both of those skills is to whip the girls at Dockgraves in the Velvet room. This also has the benefit of unlocking the option to get the Touch of Adonis perk which is very useful even if you're not the type who likes bondage.

Personally, I like to spend enough time whipping the girls in the velvet room to boost both bondage and flagellation to 70 before taking the bondage class or reading the bondage books. That gets you to over 100 in both by the time you're done which makes anything you want to do in the dungeon MUCH more effective.

Building respect on the girls also helps so I always train up anyone I plan to keep to at least 20 respect.
The problem with flagellation is that I don't know any efficient method to lower corruption, except for failed flagellation. But I definitely need to experiment some more to understand the dungeon better.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The problem with flagellation is that I don't know any efficient method to lower corruption, except for failed flagellation. But I definitely need to experiment some more to understand the dungeon better.
Yeah the only ways I know of for that are to reduce everyone's corruption at the same time by preaching in your shrine or if you only want some people affected, assign a pure slave master to them. You're out of luck on that if they're not a slave though.

For the most part Bondage skill seems to determine how much arousal you can produce in a girl by doing anything rough with her short of actual whipping. This includes rough petting and also includes anything to do with taking her down to the dungeon and putting her on the rack. So with high bondage skill you can take a girl who despises you down to the dungeon and just fuck her without having to do anything else and she'll like it. Flagellation from what I could tell really only helps with whipping, but whipping is extremely effective at building both corruption and affection if your skill is high.

So combining high bondage and high flagellation skill you don't have to bother with seduction or anything else that builds a girls affection. You can just take her down to the dungeon and have your way with her and she'll love you for it.

Last edited:

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
Porrvald The mod is amazing. I don't know if it's on your radar but the other big QOL area to tackle: the NPC management interface. Sorting, searching, filtering...

You've already done a ton - feel free to ignore! But I wonder what you think.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Porrvald The mod is amazing. I don't know if it's on your radar but the other big QOL area to tackle: the NPC management interface. Sorting, searching, filtering...

You've already done a ton - feel free to ignore! But I wonder what you think.
I just made a simple experiment and the outcome was surprisingly positive:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would obviously have to be tested more, but if there are no negative side effects, from using the method shown in console, then it would be trivial to sort and group slaves according to any given criteras.

But as far as I can quickly tell, Ayden seems perfectly fine after being teleported from slot 1 to 64. He is still quartermaster and captain and he doesn't mind talking to me.

It is also too bad that my html and css skills are really shitty, because another nice feature would of course have been to allow player to simply drag and drop the tiny avatars from one grid location to another directly in the mod gui.

But in any case, assuming that moving npcs from one slot to another is as simple as it seems... Is there a specific sort order or grouping that you think would be useful? A button to move newly aquired npcs to the last free slots?
First males then non-female slaves followed by female slaves, and each group sorted on willpower or corruption?

Edit: After a quick google, drag and drop doesn't seem that complicated... So, I will probably make some experiments, to see how hard it would be to make it possible to drag drop npcs in and out of follower slots and other slots... And maybe even allow droping groups of npcs on relevant buttons like training or talking.

Edit2: Another obvious feature that just came to mind. There should be a bunch of small buttons (or a drop down) to select prefered default rightside tab (Jobs & Titles, Stats & traits, etc) in the npc menu. I was previously thinking of adding it as a config option... But it makes more sense to be able to change that preference via simple click.

Edit3: And it turns out that drag and drop is super simple... So, I will implement the following interaction logic (using talk button as example):
Clicking on a talk button: Talk with npc that mc is currently interacting with (if anyone).
Dropping an avatar on talk button: Talk with the npc
Dropping a follower group selector button on talk button: Talk with members of the group.
Dropping a page select button (like P3) on talk button: Talk with everyone on page 3.

Best of all: I was just about to remake the interaction selection logic and now it actually got less complicated as I no longer have to guess which npc(s) the player is probably thinking of in different scenarios.

Edit4: And continuing my monolog, I just figured out how to make sugarcube teleport mc to different passages without the need of a million checkers and button clicks, which means that I now need to spend much less time trying to do things and much more time preventing accidentally doing things, such as jumping directly to NPC page 9 before dorms are upgraded or teleporting to a currently inaccessible world location.

Last edited:

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
This is where you find the latest version of the Automation mod, which is originally based on alochas auto trainer mod.

It is completely harmless and doesn't replace any files, so you can just delete them if you want to uninstall the mod.
Existing and future saves are also unaffected by it, so you can play with the mod, save game and later uninstall and play without mod if wanted.

Note: Button 1-6 for adding follower groups only works with version 8.3.3, so you need to wait for it to be released before you can use them.

Last updated: 2024-06-16
How do we fix the mod? Put the mod between the script and the body.
1718657936455.png
But when I play the mod, the frame behaves strangely. I know it's a frame issue, but I know how to fix it using Tier 4. Probably this is the issue.
1718659838105.gif

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
yeah put it the mods folder
File structure should look like this:
Masters of Raana\start_game.html
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\frame.jpg
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\script.js
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\styles.css

It is tested with Tier4 on Chrome and Edge.

Edit: It looks like you have all the files in the correct location.
Which should limit the issue to browser, plug-in or didn't actually put the big blob of code in correct place.

End of start_game.html should look like this:
<script src="Mods/automation_mod/script.js"></script>
</body>
</html>

Last edited:

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
File structure should look like this:
Masters of Raana\start_game.html
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\frame.jpg
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\script.js
Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod\styles.css

It is tested with Tier4 on Chrome and Edge.
yep is like that \Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
yep is like that \Masters of Raana\Mods\automation_mod
If nothing else works I would try downloading Tier4 A2.1 again and make extra sure that the big blob of code is correctly copied and placed in the html file... And to try in Edge if you are using Chrome or try in Chrome if using Edge or to try in either Edge or Chrome if using some other browser.

It should be visible already on the start screen:

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I paste it between script
body
You put it in the beginning of the file instead of the end :D

You need to go to the very bottom of the start_game.html file and put the blob of code above the last two lines that looks like this:

</body>
</html>

Result: Last 3 lines in the file looks like this:

</body>
</html>

Reactions: Clemency

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
You put it in the beginning of the file instead of the end :D

You need to go to the very bottom of the start_game.html file and put the blob of code above the last two lines that looks like this:

</body>
</html>

Result: Last 3 lines in the file looks like this:

</body>
</html>
ohhhhhhhh thx u buddy

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes