HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
Excellent work on the mod! Can't wait to try it out on new fresh save with 8.3.3. Selective automation and shortcuts will make an already addictive game so much more cozy.

Reactions: Storm4n

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Goody sir, Thank you for coming back! Aways knew you are reliable. Sometimes playing this game i would think even if the connection with earth was cut off, what makes their civilzation almost collapsed? Could it be like? Natural disasters, Plague, Invasions, war, Bad leadership or Religious conflicts? In your game there are Barbarion invasions, Religions that hate each other. A lot of noble houses. But still not enough to bring a society to the knees. What was the final blow? Plague? I noticed there are walking dead exist, what caused that? How would people react if they are in great panic? No matter what, Zombies themselves are good topic. If the once deadly zombie plague helped to ruin Ranna comes back. Would people be nice to each other? Would the Zombies move toward city but before that drive barbarians to attack cities? Would the governor pay and organize noble families, Religious groups and slave masters as an army? to resist zombies. And would the citizens finnally have to guard their own houses while zombies are walking on the street? Are zombies really senseless or someone communicated with something special among them? Who are heavy tasted enough to sleep zombie women? Those things can be a gold mine for task line and and should be funny to play with. Anyway, just some not clear ideas. It would lead to unwanted direction though. What really want to say----- New version? COOL! ^_^
One of the reasons civilization is on the verge of collapse is food production doesn't meet demand sometimes. That's generally not good for the stability of any population.

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
if you want mor enhanced and stand skills combined

remove these lines

<<elseif $invhold lt _enh or _enhanced is undefined>>
<p class="ulsmallused">MoR Enhanced!</p>
Tried deleting these two lines, comes back with the error below:

Parse error on line 1:
<!DOCTYPE html><htm
^
Expecting 'STRING', 'NUMBER', 'NULL', 'TRUE', 'FALSE', '{', '[', got 'undefined'

Guess they made changes after the last update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Storm4n

Szes

Aug 19, 2019
Hello, how are you?

I'm having a problem with food
I am already 250+ days in the game save, but the market never restocked food. Rations is always at "Market supply: 0"

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way outside having a garden or hunting/prepping food to feed my household?

Jun 10, 2022
Hello, how are you?

I am already 250+ days in the game save, but the market never restocked food. Rations is always at "Market supply: 0"

Am I doing something wrong? Is there any way outside having a garden or hunting/prepping food to feed my household?
You can invest in the village in the eastern part of the city and get food.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, how are you?

Or you can activate the option to automatically buy food from a top secret vendor at midnight.
1718480098973.png

Mar 5, 2024
Hello, how are you?

Well, if food price (at redhaven market) is 5 or lower - and you have the location (in Marston Avenue), where you can purchase a certain drug (location obtainable via an event during a academy course) - you can buy at that location an unlimited amount of food, without affecting the market (of course food price there is a "reasonable" 6 dollar per ration).

Otherwise: If prosperity (of Ikaanos) is 9 or lower, then the market stockpile (at redhaven) is reduced by 150 ("per day") and by an additional 4 to 100 rations ("per day"). If prosperity is at least 10, then you can get a stockpile increase (with zero market stockpile), even with a occupied marston fort (reduces stockpile by 50 "per day") and a rise from the ashes start ($worldstart is 2, reduces stockpile also by 50 "per day").

So it seems to me, that the prosperity of Ikaanos is below 10 in your game.

Oh and "per day" means per "midnight calculations".

ps. You will always be able to purchase a few rations each day at the Market in Hamah Bay.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Szes

Aug 19, 2019
You can invest in the village in the eastern part of the city and get food.
Sorry, but would you know the location name? I'm searching here for the invest opportunity, but I'm not having success

Porrvald thanks! Infortunately, you can only buy for your entire household... And I am afraid to not have this much money in my current savegame... :p

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Porrvald thanks! Infortunately, you can only buy for your entire household... And I am afraid to not have this much money in my current savegame... :p
250+ days into the game and can't afford to buy food... I belive someone's been busy fiddling with slaves instead of building economy.

You can sell the surplus every now and then if you are really short on cash. Sure, it would be sold at loss, but it should be a relatively small loss... Or just toggle between autobuy on and off to avoid loss and have minimal buffer.

Also maybe consider selling a few slaves to improve economy.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry, but would you know the location name? I'm searching here for the invest opportunity, but I'm not having success

It's in Raikan next to Watery Eyes, but you have to clear away the Black Scorpion's gang to get to it and they're kind of tough in the early game.

In the early part of the game you may want to consider building some big gardens in your yard and picking up Mai Lynn as a gardener for food production.

village.jpg

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Looks super neat now. Any chance for bringing back the sexual training option and bondage too?
Yes, it is all coming back. But bondage is extra complicated and will most likely be added last.

First there is a special need to clear job if busy working and then restoring job again after bondage, which is a lot more complicated than it may seem.

The mod could of course abort if the girl is busy working, but it would seem like a typical scenario where you actually want automation to avoid doing that manually.

And then bonding in itself is a very complicated area with lots of possible options, goals and things to consider.

Probably it will end up being something like this:
* Tool single click (dildo pussy until wear level >= 100, no auto pick)
* Tool double click (Anal hook girl until weal level >=100, used to train mc bondage skill, auto pick a girl if not interacting)
* Whip single click (Enjoyable, used to train mc bondage and flagellation skill, auto pick a girl if not interacting)
* Whip double click (Badly on purpose, used to decrease girl corruption, no auto pick).
* Fuck single click (least worn, non virgin-hole fucked until mc comes, auto pick if not interacting with a girl)
* Fuck double click (try to fuck every hole until worn >= 100, auto pick if not interacting with a girl)

Reactions: Clemency

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
Yes, it is all coming back. But bondage is extra complicated and will most likely be added last.

First there is a special need to clear job if busy working and then restoring job again after bondage, which is a lot more complicated than it may seem.

The mod could of course abort if the girl is busy working, but it would seem like a typical scenario where you actually want automation to avoid doing that manually.

And then bonding in itself is a very complicated area with lots of possible options, goals and things to consider.

Probably it will end up being something like this:
* Tool single click (dildo pussy until wear level >= 100, no auto pick)
* Tool double click (Anal hook girl until weal level >=100, used to train mc bondage skill, auto pick a girl if not interacting)
* Whip single click (Enjoyable, used to train mc bondage and flagellation skill, auto pick a girl if not interacting)
* Whip double click (Badly on purpose, used to decrease girl corruption, no auto pick).
* Fuck single click (least worn, non virgin-hole fucked until mc comes, auto pick if not interacting with a girl)
* Fuck double click (try to fuck every hole until worn >= 100, auto pick if not interacting with a girl)
Yeah that is a challenge but also in the old version you have to bring arousal to certain point and have good enough skills to achieve corruption/WP. Knowing the value for arousal will be good cause then you get an idea on whether to whip/arouse or climax.

Then there is the thing of causal asking and dominant which further leads to reducing WP. Not sure if the same logic applies during normal sex session.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah that is a challenge but also in the old version you have to bring arousal to certain point and have good enough skills to achieve corruption/WP. Knowing the value for arousal will be good cause then you get an idea on whether to whip/arouse or climax.

Then there is the thing of causal asking and dominant which further leads to reducing WP. Not sure if the same logic applies during normal sex session.
I think the "whip --> whip --> facefuck --> repeat" routine only makes sense very early game when you have low sex skills and the girl has low corruption / high willpower.

Once you are past that you should be able to go straight to dungeon fucking without any whipping needed. This becomes extra true after getting the evercock implant.

Monitoring the slaves arousal seems more relevant in order to abort at some negative threshold, to avoid extremely negative affection (I think negative affection is uncapped which means a very long and very bad day in the dungeon could take years to recover).

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes