Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
There are no options to make the screen smaller I hit Start, which brings me to that screen
I mean in your browser. In Firefox for example you can in the Browser menu which you can acess by the three parallel - right above via Zoom make the page smaller or bigger. Or you just hold Strg and then scroll up or down.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I mean in your browser. In Firefox for example you can in the Browser menu which you can acess by the three parallel - right above via Zoom make the page smaller or bigger. Or you just hold Strg and then scroll up or down.
Lol I figured you meant that after I sent my response, but NOPE I found out the reason!
See when someone downloads a file...one should download the ENTIRE file!
One of the reasons I like having games in a folder is that I can play when I want to, AND I don't have to worry about an internet connection.

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Is melee is useless ? First - it take one damn action to get there. In a turnbase combat where alphastriking opponent and reducing their
hit chance is highly recommended , this is a Big disadvantage .Second - it damages very less compared to sniper rifle. Third-completely useless against highertier armor like duraplates,only decent enough damages with crits(4% chance),anything else get siacked into armor . 4) No stealth armor for MC , so you're more likely to die in combats and lose crucial attributes. What is the maximum damage without crit maximizing strength-melee hardcap/softcap? Melee doesn't have armor piercing /bleeding? Any melee build suggestion is highly appreciated .

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Is melee is useless ?
No.

First - it take one damn action to get there. In a turnbase combat where alphastriking opponent and reducing their
hit chance is highly recommended , this is a Big disadvantage.
Disadvantage, sure. How big one, that depends.

It takes several damn action to get there.
One is not usually enough, but select MC:s position correctly to have one damn action less.

Second - it damages very less compared to sniper rifle.
Nah. Melee just needs outrageously high stats and hence ridiculously long practice to work well. In the long run it is both more efficient than the current rifles AND less wasteful.

Third-completely useless against highertier armor like duraplates,only decent enough damages with crits(4% chance),anything else get siacked into armor .
Completely useless? Perhaps you could get your facts right before you comment.

4) No stealth armor for MC , so you're more likely to die in combats and lose crucial attributes. What is the maximum damage without crit maximizing strength-melee hardcap/softcap? Melee doesn't have armor piercing /bleeding? Any melee build suggestion is highly appreciated .
MC can have stealth armor. Mine at least has one - and melee has armor piercing. No idea about 'maximum damage w/o crit maximizing strenght melee hardcap/softcap'. All I know is that my current MC hits well past 120 before critting and I am positive that there are many more proficient fighters than my MC. Good quartermistress is a blessing and choosing just the right type of armor is, naturally, essential.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Is melee is useless ? First - it take one damn action to get there. In a turnbase combat where alphastriking opponent and reducing their
hit chance is highly recommended , this is a Big disadvantage .Second - it damages very less compared to sniper rifle. Third-completely useless against highertier armor like duraplates,only decent enough damages with crits(4% chance),anything else get siacked into armor . 4) No stealth armor for MC , so you're more likely to die in combats and lose crucial attributes. What is the maximum damage without crit maximizing strength-melee hardcap/softcap? Melee doesn't have armor piercing /bleeding? Any melee build suggestion is highly appreciated .
Melee requires high strength (it modifies damage) and dexterity to overcome the dex penalty the heavier armors have. I use it mostly in a supplemental role to mitigate the costs of ammo. I wear Duraplate and take out anything that can pierce it reliably (plasma, coilgun autorifle) with big guns and then close and finish them off with melee, especially now that you can use melee to capture. Once your MC's dex gets high enough you can start in the forward position and don't have to waste a turn moving.

Reactions: Mahroni

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
MC can have stealth armor. Mine at least has one - and melee has armor piercing. No idea about 'maximum damage w/o crit maximizing strenght melee hardcap/softcap'. All I know is that my current MC hits well past 120 before critting and I am positive that there are many more proficient fighters than my MC. Good quartermistress is a blessing and choosing just the right type of armor is, naturally, essential.
The stealth armor is female fit only and melee doesn't have armor piercing, so unless Grim changed that in the Tier4+ version it isn't in the public one.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Another thing, with the 8.2. you need Melee for capturing slaves. Nearly guarenteed captureing is with a whipping cane.
And yeah for Melee you need at least a melee skill and Strength in three digit area. Once your strength reach 140 by GrimDark words are doing more damage then a Plasma Rifle.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
The casual one you serve at home counts.
Ah thanks, I was focused on the casual/formal outside dinners and forgot about the house one.

Though I still can't get it to actually fire, even though her Willpower is -1 and her Affection is Undying. I guess there's random chance too?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Ah thanks, I was focused on the casual/formal outside dinners and forgot about the house one.

Though I still can't get it to actually fire, even though her Willpower is -1 and her Affection is Undying. I guess there's random chance too?
Yes there is a random chance, but it should trigger after a few dinners. Not sure, but she should be in the active slot and only one invited.

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a guide on how to make slaves obedient? I don't really understand the system in this game.

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Yes there is a random chance, but it should trigger after a few dinners. Not sure, but she should be in the active slot and only one invited.
I tried to get Michelle's The Dig going in my game. No luck yet with quite skilled, trusting, extremely happy but weak-willed girl after 7 efforts to have her confessing something of interest. She's not stupid, like the game tells me, so I guess she started to suspect something after such sudden overbearing interest for casual home-dinners with her and decided to keep her secret. :)
(Lost Girls triggers without any noticeable problems. Perhups Mich just doesn't dig my MC.)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The Dig triggered first try for me.
Random casual dinner with meat, wine and something else, girl was happy and broken. Already had done her Lost Girls quest, in case that has anything to do with it.

Is there a guide on how to make slaves obedient? I don't really understand the system in this game.
Lots of bondage with a huge dick. Check the wiki, the method recommended there works reliably for me but is pretty fucking boring.

Reactions: tsap

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Melee requires high strength (it modifies damage) and dexterity to overcome the dex penalty the heavier armors have. I use it mostly in a supplemental role to mitigate the costs of ammo. I wear Duraplate and take out anything that can pierce it reliably (plasma, coilgun autorifle) with big guns and then close and finish them off with melee, especially now that you can use melee to capture. Once your MC's dex gets high enough you can start in the forward position and don't have to waste a turn moving.
So step- 1) Start with better ranged character as ranged determines only accuracy not damage.weapon types determines damage output.
Step-2) Git Gud later in melee with three figure strength,melee, and dexterity for economically viable.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
So step- 1) Start with better ranged character as ranged determines only accuracy not damage.weapon types determines damage output.
Step-2) Git Gud later in melee with three figure strength,melee, and dexterity for economically viable.
You can start with 30 Ranged Combat and make it work, my current character as well as several previous did. If you hire two top-tier mercs they can carry you a while. There's a damage bonus to higher RC, but weapon type determines damage more.

It becomes economically viable when it saves you from firing coil or plasma guns at enemies with 10 hp left and/or little armor, and when you want to capture opponents for a significant cash bonus. The more you do it, the better you'll get at it. I'd recommend training Strength first, then Dex. Don't bother with Melee Combat as you'll crit yourself to the cap anyway. Train Rebecca or a captured 'lonely bandit girl' with you and you'll have two good Melee combatants in short order.

Reactions: Mahroni

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
You can do it by breaking willpower, raising corruption, or both, and there's other factors like Affection, Respect and Kindness which are also relevant. There's many different ways to do it, but bondage sex is one of the easiest. To gain their Respect, take them out when you go hunting bandits and let them see you kick ass and kill. Compliment their Intelligence and Encourage to raise Affection and Kindness, the former will raise Willpower too but it's easy enough to drain Willpower other ways you can still end up with a negative net Willpower on a weekly basis.

Talk to them and tie them up and fuck their brains out, make sure they lick everything up and be dominant when demanding sex and they'll be your good little slave sluts in short order.

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
You can start with 30 Ranged Combat and make it work, my current character as well as several previous did. If you hire two top-tier mercs they can carry you a while. There's a damage bonus to higher RC, but weapon type determines damage more.

It becomes economically viable when it saves you from firing coil or plasma guns at enemies with 10 hp left and/or little armor, and when you want to capture opponents for a significant cash bonus. The more you do it, the better you'll get at it. I'd recommend training Strength first, then Dex. Don't bother with Melee Combat as you'll crit yourself to the cap anyway. Train Rebecca or a captured 'lonely bandit girl' with you and you'll have two good Melee combatants in short order.
Capturing slaves is not available in latest public version ,right! I can see in wiki but its for patrons only.

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes