NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
I have another question. I missed out the Leia Winton text by mistake. How do you re-enable the first Prowlers in the Depths quest?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have another question. I missed out the Leia Winton text by mistake. How do you re-enable the first Prowlers in the Depths quest?
Save to disk before trying this.

Control + Shift + J to open console command and enter these lines individually:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.oldone3 = undefined

SugarCube.State.active.variables.oldone2 = 9

SugarCube.State.active.variables.wintontalk = false

SugarCube.State.active.variables.quest_winton = 4

SugarCube.State.active.variables.wintonsex = 1

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Hi, I had a question. I am incapacitating bandits as well as the Valkyria, but I am unable to take them as slaves. The number of slaves I have in my taken is 0 right now. Could anyone tell me what the problem is?
Need ropes, methinks.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Has anyone noticed that Rebecca's mother is listed as "a bitch"? :)

Has anyone finished all seven of the "read books" sequence of events in the library? Are the effects random or scripted? I've gotten everything from INT to Occult and I've still got three left.

UI request: could we please get a x100 button for manufacturing (at least things like knives, rifles, etc.)?

Gameplay request: could the daily scavenging report please be available at all conclude day cycles, not just ones before midnight?

Reactions: William8

William8

Jan 26, 2021
Has anyone noticed that Rebecca's mother is listed as "a bitch"? :)

Has anyone finished all seven of the "read books" sequence of events in the library? Are the effects random or scripted? I've gotten everything from INT to Occult and I've still got three left.

UI request: could we please get a x100 button for manufacturing (at least things like knives, rifles, etc.)?

Gameplay request: could the daily scavenging report please be available at all conclude day cycles, not just ones before midnight?
gameplay request: could we get a gypsy... or trader girl that takes stuff from the workshop and sells it at best prices according to her stats and settings?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello, are there any factions that can be vassalized? invest up to 100 and receive income
Factions where you can become the leader: The Catholic Church in Westside and Warrior's Hall/Odensborg in Watery Eyes. There's also Fort Sera but that's not hard to miss.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Factions where you can become the leader: The Catholic Church in Westside and Warrior's Hall/Odensborg in Watery Eyes. There's also Fort Sera but that's not hard to miss.
But to donate to this faction, and ultimately become a leader, shouldn't I "convert"?

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
But to donate to this faction, and ultimately become a leader, shouldn't I "convert"?
That depends of the faction. For some of them you need to adopt their religion. For some - not.
Some factions can receive donations only from followers, and some don't care. Or care only about enemy.
There is a good and big tutorials in this thread . Search for "faction"

alocha

Dec 30, 2019
I made a mod for this game that significantly reduces the grind! It saves you around 80% of your time. It adds some extra ugly buttons that will click the in game buttons for you. I might program day schedueler (or something like that) in the future.

Unpack it in the main folder. Check out the script.js file for button descriptions. You can add your own scripts and plan your day (it's easy). The html buttons are at the end of the start_game.html. I didn't change anything else.

Check it out if you're interested!

newer version https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-v0-8-3-2-grimdark.100207/post-13882073
View attachment mor_trainer_0.8.2.3.7z

screen.jpeg

Last edited:

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I made a mod for this game that significantly reduces the grind! It saves you around 80% of your time. It adds some extra ugly buttons that will click the in game buttons for you. I might program day schedueler (or something like that) in the future.

Unpack it in the main folder. Check out the script.js file for button descriptions. You can add your own scripts and plan your day (it's easy). The html buttons a at the end of the start_game.html. I didn't change anything else.

View attachment 3683905
Does your mod change anything or just gives shortcuts?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Kind of curious what other people think about the skill classes. To me there are really 2 main reasons to pick any of the skill classes. One is to boost your stats enough in something to get a trait you want that has minimum requirements you can't get from boosting attributes directly (like Deadly Strike, Wildborn, or Crafter). The other is the expert level special bonus. The special bonus is really the only part of that which makes me consider taking a skill class. Otherwise I would rather spend my points on traits or boosting attributes directly.

I tend to either pick no skill classes at all, or a single expert class and no others.

Here's what I think about the expert skill class bonuses so far after having tried all of them:

Best bonus for the first week of the game:
- Expert Soldier: The combination of good combat stats, 3 free suits of combat armor, and the immediate availability of Einar at a reduced salary makes the first week of the game go much easier than any of the other expert perks.

Best early to mid game bonuses after the first week:
- Expert Doctor: If you're focusing at all on combat, this one saves you so much money on stims that it quickly eclipses the value of Expert Soldier after the first week or so and remains useful for the whole game.
- Expert Scholar: If you're not focusing on combat much, this one gives you a fairly significant permanent income source for the early game plus starts you off with decent academic stats to dig into the classes or books or to start homeschooling your slaves.

Strongest late game bonus:
- Expert Businessman: Oddly enough this one gives you literally nothing in the early game unless you're set on a pure crafter so I would put it as the absolute weakest early game perk but the combination of the workshop bonus plus the investment bonus makes it scale up to be the strongest late game bonus IMO. This is also the only way to start with high enough crafting skill to be able to make most of the best gear yourself without having to grind up stats first. So you can actually make decent money from crafting alone if you wanted to. For me it takes about 2 months for the Entrepreneur income to scale up to more than the bonus you get from Expert Scholar and it continues to scale infinitely after that. Add in the workshop bonus and nothing else comes close to generating the kind of money this bonus provides. Then again, in the late game you have tons of money anyway so that might not matter to you.

RP only bonuses:
- Expert Slaver: This one gives you a free slave that you can just buy if you don't start with her. She's guaranteed to have both Workaholic and Perfectionist but that's just 1 slave. The real reason to take this one is the boost to sex related stats if you want to focus on slave training early.
- Expert Hunter: I found this one to be entirely pointless except during the small window of time where I decide to train up a bunch of my scavengers to 60 survival. That's the only time an extra hunting grounds makes any difference to me. It could be a decent money maker at low prosperity if you were focusing on selling food but once prosperity goes up that kind of dries up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey
Sep 17, 2017
- Expert Slaver: This one gives you a free slave that you can just buy if you don't start with her. She's guaranteed to have both Workaholic and Perfectionist but that's just 1 slave. The real reason to take this one is the boost to sex related stats if you want to focus on slave training early.
IIRC if you get her from the expert trait instead of the slave market, she comes with an additional short quest that is unavailable otherwise. Pretty sure I got some WEGA canisters from that quest, too, which are a pain in the ass to get elsewhere.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
IIRC if you get her from the expert trait instead of the slave market, she comes with an additional short quest that is unavailable otherwise. Pretty sure I got some WEGA canisters from that quest, too, which are a pain in the ass to get elsewhere.
That's true. I forgot about that. That's actually the main reason I used to take that one, but after finishing the quest it basically just amounts to "here's some free ammo". If it was something more noteworthy I might take it for that. If it was something more like the gold crafting station from Amelia's quest so you could craft unlimited wega ammo then that would be a big deal.

Apr 20, 2018
Any strats for defeating urban titans? right now getting my butt kicked hard have duraplate and plasma rifles on all 5 characters. ain't cuttin' the mustard

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Any strats for defeating urban titans? right now getting my butt kicked hard have duraplate and plasma rifles on all 5 characters. ain't cuttin' the mustard
They're a tough gang. Best to wait til you've got health implants for you and your mercs. Then you may want to consider switching to greatswords. If you have melee and strength at 80+, greatswords do more damage than plasma with power attacks and you can start in the close formation.

You might also try switching to grenade launchers on some of your people if you prefer ranged. Those out damage plasma when you include the splash damage. And finally there are 2 master traits for combat that are extremely powerful that you might want to pick up first. Master Tactician makes everyone on the enemy's side about 75% likely to miss on the enemy's first round. Master of War gives MC a 20 point damage bonus with any weapon he's using.

Also make sure to bring doctor's kits since you may lose someone if they focus fire.

Master Tactician is particularly powerful if you're trying to maximize the damage from grenade launchers since you will end up causing a ton of damage to everyone the first round but probably not killing anyone. You want the enemy to miss that first round so you can kill 2 or 3 of them in round 2.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Kind of curious what other people think about the skill classes. To me there are really 2 main reasons to pick any of the skill classes. One is to boost your stats enough in something to get a trait you want that has minimum requirements you can't get from boosting attributes directly (like Deadly Strike, Wildborn, or Crafter).
Hunter and Businessman is only temporary requirement for wildborn and crafter traits. As soon as you have added them you can clear the background.

One thing that I suspect is adding bias to your entire analysis, is that you are sort of trying to speedrun.

From my point of view, Grimdark has successfully trapped you in a hamster wheel, where you keep adding running costs that forces you to add even more running costs, when in reality you could just relax and deal with all those stressful things later.

Most people probably starts with the default 30 year old mc.

But why would it be important for him to become sphere master by the age of 31? And if it is important, then why not start at the age of 27?

Expert Academic background literally removes all time pressure. You don't even have to go outside the door, unless there is something specific that you want to do. Like buying a slave or sell food at the market.

Now, I'm not saying that everyone should be a hermit who spends 24 months perfecting all skills before leaving his home for the first time.

I'm just pointing out that it is possible to do so and that different backgrounds can be be more or less helpful for it.

Yes, business connections is the strongest monetary perk, but also the most useless one, since you could simply just add a second workshop with a single worker in it to compensate for not having it. So it only actually makes a difference after you have depleted all resources for production or find 6 (or 4?) possible workshops to be a little too slow in bringing you income.

As mentioned before, I personally prefer to pick no background at all and just pour points directly on intelligence and manipulate skill, because those are very useful and very difficult to max out any other way.

Edit: Next time I start a new game I will most likely go with this 18 year old guy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey and tsap

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

Unpack it in the main folder. Check out the script.js file for button descriptions. You can add your own scripts and plan your day (it's easy). The html buttons are at the end of the start_game.html. I didn't change anything else.

View attachment 3683905

View attachment 3683959
I tested it and it and I think that it is, at the very least, a really impressive proof of concept.

But, yes, those buttons are extremely ugly and completely dominating the view in such a way that I could never imagine playing the game with them.

I think the best option to preserve look and feel of the game, would be to make them more discrete, possible to select a few of them as favorites and putting those favorites directly below the game interface. For most days you would typically only need a few.

And if that would be complicated (which it probably is), then perhaps stacking them in a few rows at the bottom of the screen would at least be less intrusive. Especially if combined with a hide/show button.

I also encountered some kind of bug where the slaves in bottom right was offset by 1. For example I had to click on the button below (or mayby it was above?) May-Lynn to actually select May-Lynn. I suspect that it was Ayden in slot 1 that didn't register correctly and messed it up, but I didn't investigate it further.

I'm also curious to know how much changes you had to do in start_game.html? I would most likely want to experiment with it on the Tier 2 version.

alocha

Dec 30, 2019
I tested it and it and I think that it is, at the very least, a really impressive proof of concept.

But, yes, those buttons are extremely ugly and completely dominating the view in such a way that I could never imagine playing the game with them.

I think the best option to preserve look and feel of the game, would be to make them more discrete, possible to select a few of them as favorites and putting those favorites directly below the game interface. For most days you would typically only need a few.

And if that would be complicated (which it probably is), then perhaps stacking them in a few rows at the bottom of the screen would at least be less intrusive. Especially if combined with a hide/show button.

I also encountered some kind of bug where the slaves in bottom right was offset by 1. For example I had to click on the button below (or mayby it was above?) May-Lynn to actually select May-Lynn. I suspect that it was Ayden in slot 1 that didn't register correctly and messed it up, but I didn't investigate it further.

I'm also curious to know how much changes you had to do in start_game.html? I would most likely want to experiment with it on the Tier 2 version.
Well yeah I can try make it more usable and more fitting style of the game, but I'm not that good with HTML and it will be very boring for me.

Considering the bug you described, if i understood you correctly, it's probably not a bug - the NPC buttons are showing not the actual slots in the NPC menu, but the order in which NPCs are placed there. So for example if you have only one NPC on a page in any slot he/she should be usable from button '1'.

Copy code bellow at the end of the start_game.html right before '</body>'

HTML:
<div class="button-container" style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; position: absolute; top: 20px; right: 10px;">
  <button id="Day">Day</button>
  <button id="Morning BJ">Morning BJ</button>
  <button id="Work academy">Work academy</button>
  <button id="Play cards">Play cards</button>
  <button id="Craft 1 hour">Craft 1 hour</button>
  <button id="Craft 5 hour">Craft 5 hour</button>

<button id="Train stamina">Train stamina</button>
  <button id="Train strength">Train strength</button>
  <button id="Train dexterity">Train dexterity</button>
  <button id="Train ranged combat">Train ranged combat</button>
  <button id="Train melee combat">Train melee combat</button>
  <button id="Velvet train">Velvet train</button>

<button id="Battle melee">Battle melee</button>
  <button id="Battle range">Battle range</button>

<button id="To basic training">To basic training</button>
  <button id="To advanced training">To advanced training</button>
  <button id="To craft">To craft</button>

<button id="Interact1">1</button>
  <button id="Interact2">2</button>
  <button id="Interact3">3</button>
  <button id="Interact4">4</button>
  <button id="Interact5">5</button>
  <button id="Interact6">6</button>
  <button id="Interact7">7</button>
  <button id="Interact8">8</button>

</div>

<div class="button-container" style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 10px;">
  <button id="Talk">Talk</button>
  <button id="Talk with everyone">Talk with everyone</button>

<button id="Arouse">Arouse</button>
  <button id="To bondage">To bondage</button>
  <button id="Bondage session">Bondage session</button>
  <button id="Whip">Whip</button>
  <button id="Fuck">Fuck</button>
  <button id="Caress">Caress</button>

<button id="Kissing train">Kissing train</button>

<button id="Pussy train">Pussy train</button>
  <button id="Anal train">Anal train</button>
  <button id="Oral train">Oral train</button>