Mar 5, 2024
the game still says though that i need 130 to get it capped. same with the wiki. neithee tells me how else to increase it to130. so if 130 is by no means achievable, is the max gardening bonus now achievable through 120 skill now?
Afaik it is not possible to raise upto 130 in the current public version and afaik the max gardening bonus is still at 130. It has been taken care of in the new alpha version - see Clemencys post (and will undoubtfully be taken care of in the new public release). You can edit your html file, so that you are able to raise gardening upto 130 via academy classes.

• Sad
Reactions: Daxter250

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
the game still says though that i need 130 to get it capped. same with the wiki. neithee tells me how else to increase it to130. so if 130 is by no means achievable, is the max gardening bonus now achievable through 120 skill now?
I believe the plan is to either make an exception for gardening so it can reach 130 at the academy or to just raise the academy cap for all skills to 130. I'm not sure which of those or which versions have which caps though.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well i got no slaves anymore everyone is raise to wife status each day my influence grows i can not wait to get my hands on those

items that needs it and who knows what else.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Well i got no slaves anymore everyone is raise to wife status each day my influence grows i can not wait to get my hands on those items that needs it and who knows what else.
Are they still living in the dorm and required to do exactly the same things as before you married them? Can you punish and imprison them at will?

If yes to all, then they are still slaves to a cruel master who likes to pretend otherwise :D

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Things well they have more events now outside they do stuff on their own they go at the academy i do not use floor crawlers all i use is

parties all day and kill mobs with them will i spank them yes spanking is not torture unless you go to far, even as slaves they were in fully

developed bedrooms, i do not know if there are better beds yet maybe in another update or i just did not find others.

1716794950017.png 1716795414428.png 1716795714352.png

We really need a bathroom event to raise the girls hygiene to max.

Tough choice.

1716796496983.png

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Things well they have more events now outside they do stuff on their own they go at the academy i do not use floor crawlers all i use is

parties all day and kill mobs with them will i spank them yes spanking is not torture unless you go to far, even as slaves they were in fully

developed bedrooms, i do not know if there are better beds yet maybe in another update or i just did not find others.

View attachment 3675502 View attachment 3675515 View attachment 3675522

We really need a bathroom event to raise the girls hygiene to max.

Tough choice.

View attachment 3675553
For the Shuttle, I just go by myself in the cargo hold. Ryanair style :giggle:

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
How can I remove the wait times during combat, bondage, and certain purchases at stores?
:LOL:
It never even occurred to me that those wait times were intentional!
I always thought those were the result of weird coding inefficiencies from pushing twine well beyond it's intended capabilities. Now I feel really stupid!

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
50 K is the only fly i will be doing unless i can buy or build my own shuttle or better yet buy the space station.

I would buy the whole city but we can not yet.

Mar 5, 2024
You're going to need at least two workshops to afford that :)
Well, enabling mass-buying (with a little html-editing) for 9mm ammo is enough (that is, if control/prosperity are at the normal level) and then selling at Hamah Market (the 9mm ammo can be bought at any location). While power cores also (with normal market prices) offer a profit via buying and selling, the stockpile is limited and there is only a profit, if the power core stockpile (for buying) is 1000+. No need for expensive workshops ;) - I still only have exactly one. Also Knives and Crossbow can offer a profit via buying and selling, if the market stockpile is below 5000 (allthough buying of knives at Imperials is advised and crossbows might also be better purchased at imperials, eventhough also Waltons can offer the same price (without html editing), if you know how). And if one sells 500 of an item, when the market stockpile is 4999, then you will still get the better price for all 500 items.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Well, enabling mass-buying (with a little html-editing) for 9mm ammo is enough (that is, if control/prosperity are at the normal level) and then selling at Hamah Market (the 9mm ammo can be bought at any location). While power cores also (with normal market prices) offer a profit via buying and selling, the stockpile is limited and there is only a profit, if the power core stockpile (for buying) is 1000+. No need for expensive workshops ;) - I still only have exactly one. Also Knives and Crossbow can offer a profit via buying and selling, if the market stockpile is below 5000 (allthough buying of knives at Imperials is advised and crossbows might also be better purchased at imperials, eventhough also Waltons can offer the same price (without html editing), if you know how). And if one sells 500 of an item, when the market stockpile is 4999, then you will still get the better price for all 500 items.
The html edit to enable mass-buying sure is critical for this strategy. Buy 1 crossbow. Wait 3 seconds. Buy 1 crossbow. Wait 3 seconds, is not very enjoyable :D

Mar 5, 2024
The html edit to enable mass-buying sure is critical for this strategy. Buy 1 crossbow. Wait 3 seconds. Buy 1 crossbow. Wait 3 seconds, is not very enjoyable :D
Well it is actually only 1 second for most items (some items have 0.2 secons) and then the ammo has not wait time at all (eventhough clicking the button a few million times would take a while). But then again such editing does not really have any ingame effect, it still does only take 6 or 18 ingame minutes to purchase (and sell) any number of items at a location/vendor, it only makes a difference for the playing time of the player (ie. whether something takes a few seconds or minutes or a few years of lifetime to accombilish).

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Well it is actually only 1 second for most items (some items have 0.2 secons) and then the ammo has not wait time at all (eventhough clicking the button a few million times would take a while). But then again such editing does not really have any ingame effect, it still does only take 6 or 18 ingame minutes to purchase (and sell) any number of items at a location/vendor, it only makes a difference for the playing time of the player (ie. whether something takes a few seconds or minutes or a few years of lifetime to accombilish).
Let's call it a quality of life mod then :)

On the related topic of hauling weapons to Hamah bay, I find it quite funny that a single person can spend $100 and a few hours to move unlimited number of weapons there, but they still pay premium price because of the location :)

And while not at all on that topic, I have been trying to make sense of the foreman intelligence modifier for the workshop.

As far as I can tell in-game it made absolutely no difference to fuck stormchild into genius level of intelligence. Have you looked at the related code and know something on this topic that would explain why it doesn't seem to have any effect?

Edit: From my typical misreading of the code it looks like the foremans intelligence doesn't have any effect beyond 80. I was expecting it to be a multiplier.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Sadly, *in my opinion* sex is the most mundane part of this game.
You can go 1 day without sex but not 2
I would give up my ranged ability to have a libido dampener.
I would pay 250k and be willing to lose 15 beauty at the med center.
I would give up 10 slave slots permanently to be able to go without sex for 4 days.
I would give up flying to the mastersphere to be able to go a week without...

Sex becomes a chore after 100 day *to me*

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Sadly, *in my opinion* sex is the most mundane part of this game.
You can go 1 day without sex but not 2
I would give up my ranged ability to have a libido dampener.
I would pay 250k and be willing to lose 15 beauty at the med center.
I would give up 10 slave slots permanently to be able to go without sex for 4 days.
I would give up flying to the mastersphere to be able to go a week without...

Sex becomes a chore after 100 day *to me*
Why not just walk around with a throbbing penis? You will get some penalty to training chance, but that is all?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Speaking of the workshop, PSA to occasionally clear all its workers and reassign again. The foreman intelligence and worker discipline does not seem to auto update. It snapshots their intelligence/discipline at the moment of assigning them in my experience.

Mar 5, 2024
Speaking of the workshop, PSA to occasionally clear all its workers and reassign again. The foreman intelligence and worker discipline does not seem to auto update. It snapshots their intelligence/discipline at the moment of assigning them in my experience.
Well only for workshops in external slots, for the workshops inside the house (and the discipline stat) there is some code in the Jobs passage, which updates the discipline for workshops (but does not update intelligence of the foreman) - but then again, this "script" is executed not once, but for each npc for whom the Jobs passage is called during Midnight calculations. That code probably is still in the current (non-public) alpha version. So for internal slots only the foreman might need to be removed and readded.

ps. Just search for the String "FACTORY UPDATE SCRIPT" (without quotation marks) inside a comment.

Reactions: Clemency

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
Hi, I had a question. I am incapacitating bandits as well as the Valkyria, but I am unable to take them as slaves. The number of slaves I have in my taken is 0 right now. Could anyone tell me what the problem is?

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes