Jdongle

Aug 3, 2019
I freed Caitlyn before i got the quest and now she doesnt appear in Westside. Is there a way to get her back?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
How do i acquire textiles and leather

EDIT: textiles can be found at Nika's clothes, Westside Heights
You can craft them in your house too (Facilities -> Crafting -> Manage Resources). Requires certain modules to have been built (Manage -> Manage House -> Modules). Not sure what I need to prepare skins though. I think my artisan stat is too low at the moment (35).

Untitled22.png

I freed Caitlyn before i got the quest and now she doesnt appear in Westside. Is there a way to get her back?
Reloading the previous save, from before you freed her, would be the simplest.

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
Grammatical Error in Rosita's background.

She is talking to her father and she says: eres una tonta crédula!

It should say: Eres un tonto crédulo!

Reactions: GD-studios

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
For hacking they need to be followers.
Crap... my techies are not amazing fighters and I fear it will be a tough fight...
Speaking of tough fights does anyone play this game permadeath? like if you lose the "game ending" battles you just restart? it's too much grind for me personally but I was curious.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Any idea what's in the next update? it would be cool to flesh out some of the current features like the Tavern and have maids and stuff instead of just bouncers, or having hunters to go and grab meat for you so you do not have to do it all the time.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Any idea what's in the next update? it would be cool to flesh out some of the current features like the Tavern and have maids and stuff instead of just bouncers, or having hunters to go and grab meat for you so you do not have to do it all the time.
New alpha version was released a couple of days ago. Public release usually follows a few weeks later.

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
I like the game a lot but i keep loosing because i'm running out of money. I don't even understand how i'm supposed to heal myself.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I like the game a lot but i keep loosing because i'm running out of money. I don't even understand how i'm supposed to heal myself.
Take small fights at first that you wont get hurt with, once you get a little money and a better bed you should out heal small stuff. after that you can get a big crate of stimpacks to heal up but they go fast so still stick to small-medium fights unless you went for a combat build/start.

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
Take small fights at first that you wont get hurt with, once you get a little money and a better bed you should out heal small stuff. after that you can get a big crate of stimpacks to heal up but they go fast so still stick to small-medium fights unless you went for a combat build/start.
ok i'll try thank you very much (y)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The key to money in the early game is capturing slaves IMO. Some of them can be put to good use by adding them to your household. Others you can sell for money. Females can all be added to your household. Depending on what version you're playing, males can also be added to your household now. It's almost always better to do that than to sell them from the processing screen. When you've added them to your household, any that you decide you want to sell you can just click on and go to the action menu to sell them at the watery eyes auction house. Once you unlock Crystal Hills you can sell them at the auction house there instead if you want.

I'm easily making $5-10K or more per day selling slaves starting from day 1 and that's with a build that does not focus on combat at all (15 melee, 25 ranged skill on day 1). I'm leaning hard on the mercs I hire for combat, but that's what they're there for. I'll train my main up to be a combat beast as time goes on.

You can buy stim packs from the general store right next to your house. You can buy cane whips at the same store, which as it happens are the best weapons for capturing slaves. The very first thing I do when I start a new game is buy 5 cane whips from that shop so I can give 1 to myself and 1 to each of the followers I'm using for combat. You will also need to buy some rope from the market which is also right next to your house.

There are plenty of other ways to make money as well, but combat is generally the fastest in the early stages.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Felton Gang (Stokke Hills)
It seems that I wiped them out accidently many moths ago
Just found out that it was a possible investment.
Can I restore them on the map somehow? Maybe edit some variables in the save-file?

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
Felton Gang (Stokke Hills)
It seems that I wiped them out accidently many moths ago
Just found out that it was a possible investment.
Can I restore them on the map somehow? Maybe edit some variables in the save-file?
You need invest 1200$
The give you 18$/day
The draw back: -2 Influcence /day

you are paying for losing influence

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
You need invest 1200$
The give you 18$/day
The draw back: -2 Influcence /day

you are paying for losing influence
It's more accurate to say you're paying influence for extra money.

Also it'll take 67 in game days before you get a profit from the 1200$ investment. It takes a while to get a return from investment, and you lose influence regardless

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mr.petete

inferno_flamex

Jan 2, 2018
I just found this game a few days ago and have been mind blown at what is available so far... But I have a question to veteran players that have experienced Tier2 and Tier4 gameplay.

-What EXACTLY are we 'free players' missing out here? I'm not talking about 'what content' is locked out (one can look at the wiki)... I'm asking if those content is... Worth it?... And will it ever be released to the public?

I've supported, and still support some ongoing H-games on Patreon... But this is the first time I've seen actual quest content locked out based on Tier in such a way.
With Tier2 a fully customizable slave.
And... Tier4 is kinda steep asking price for a guy who lives in a country with a much weaker currency. (That's 2+ weeks worth of what I pay for lunch every month.)

I want to know in more detail what I'm missing out here as a free player. I could be... 'coaxed' into thinking it as an expansion DLC like how modern videogames works... But with this setup, my access to up to Tier 4 quests is only for a month... Unlike getting the expansion for Monster Hunter permanently.

Aside from what content Tier2 and 4 have my other question is...

-Would I lose my Tier2 slave once my patronage ends and a new version pops up etc kind of question.

-Could I load an older save file from a Tier4 new game save to a newer free tier version?

Again. Sorry for the TLDR post, but thanks in advance.

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes