Mar 5, 2024
If the slaves are not unique NPCs, the main thing you will be missing is if they had good traits worth keeping.

As for the unique NPCs, they are listed here:

It's missing three unique NPCs by my count: Black Scorpion from the gang of the same name, Helo from Urban Titans, and Avery Dixon's twin, from a random auction in Crystal Heights.

It also reduces the ability of an advocate NPC to affect your household, and at 25 respect.
I see you are still trusting the wiki. BTW: A certain respect value (25) does raise the chance of that npc for int, discipline, administration, strength, dexterity and willpower increase via attending classes at the academy (and willpower increase for teaching at the academy).

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
how to use the combat tendstim?
Needs to click on the injector's picture in 'special attacks' during that team-mates turn who is missing hit points but still conscious, I guess. One cannot use combat stim to cure team mates - and as you can guess there needs to be still stuff in the injector in order to use the thing.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
By taking out bandits and random events.
If your news girl is a rebel like mine you can force a change in her news once you upgraded her office enough, bur that could lower her affection and stuff.

Just saw the bandit faction in my game dropped to ~800, what happens if i wipe them out completely? Is that even possible or will there always be new ones?

Reactions: tsap

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Take Academy courses, it was the top left one if i'm not mistaken *think top right is the ability, bottom left the dealer, bottom right the quest* yeah, should be the top left course

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Nicole is from Hemme's Know It All course.

Fort Hamilton donations probably require a certain republic standing which is gained from quests and Fort Sera's political event in during the conclude day screen. I have 5 standing in my new-ish account and I can donate to Fort Hamilton. Maybe one can donate to the Town Hall to raise republic standing so he can donate to Fort Hamilton? But that is extremely inefficient use of resources.

Andrej27

Oct 29, 2017
Donating to Fort Hamilton requires you to have power of 15 or more.
You get 1 power if you have 50 or more in melee or ranged skill.
Some hired NPCs give you 1, 3, or 4 power.
Influence, +1 power above each of 600, 1500, 2500, 5k, 10k, 25k, 75k, 100k, 150k, +2 at 50k, 200k
Number of soldiers, NPCs with melee or ranged skill of 40 or more, +1 for MC at 50 skill, give +1 power at each of 10 and 15, +2 at 25, +3 at 50, +4 at 75.
Cash you currently have, +1 power at each of 40k, 70k, 120k, 500k, 1M, 10M, +2 at 100M.
Number of HULC suits you own, +1 power each.
Having something built in the 2 external building slots in Redhaven, +2 power each.
Up to 2 power for business power, increased by some investments in Redhaven Weapon and General store, Stralsund caravan in Imogens Barrow, Aimees store, Belial guns.
Factions if you are their leader (standing 100+) give 1/3 of their power to you, currently possible for Viking/Aesir, Christian, Bandit, and Fort Sera factions, other factions currently limit standing to 70 or you cant increase your standing with them, and religious factions also require you to use their religion.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Some bugs I have found in 8.3.2_Public version while reading the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit, more found
From discord:
1716550218429.png

Mar 5, 2024
Donating to Fort Hamilton requires you to have power of 15 or more.
You get 1 power if you have 50 or more in melee or ranged skill.
Some hired NPCs give you 1, 3, or 4 power.
Influence, +1 power above each of 600, 1500, 2500, 5k, 10k, 25k, 75k, 100k, 150k, +2 at 50k, 200k
Number of soldiers, NPCs with melee or ranged skill of 40 or more, +1 for MC at 50 skill, give +1 power at each of 10 and 15, +2 at 25, +3 at 50, +4 at 75.
Cash you currently have, +1 power at each of 40k, 70k, 120k, 500k, 1M, 10M, +2 at 100M.
Number of HULC suits you own, +1 power each.
Having something built in the 2 external building slots in Redhaven, +2 power each.
Up to 2 power for business power, increased by some investments in Redhaven Weapon and General store, Stralsund caravan in Imogens Barrow, Aimees store, Belial guns.
Factions if you are their leader (standing 100+) give 1/3 of their power to you, currently possible for Viking/Aesir, Christian, Bandit, and Fort Sera factions, other factions currently limit standing to 70 or you cant increase your standing with them, and religious factions also require you to use their religion.
Yeah, Fort Sera probably only give 1/3 of its power rating and not adds its total power to the mc/pc faction, it must be therefor a fluke that in my games I always get the whole power value added to the mc/pc faction (after having completed the Fort Sera Questline).

And HULC armors probably also add +1 to the power value, when they are worn by mercs/npcs, eventhough the variable $ownhulc has a different value, depending on whether mercs/npcs are wearing HULC armor or if they are rotting away in the mc/pcs armory (aka inventory).

And there is of course no faction, where standing is capped at 70, but for which it is possible to still reach 100+ standing (via other means than donations), so it must be a fluke that someone might have reached 100+ standing with such a faction (which has a few more stats than all other factions - I hope neither Mordecai or Aria do mind).

Andrej27

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, Fort Sera probably only give 1/3 of its power rating and not adds its total power to the mc/pc faction, it must be therefor a fluke that in my games I always get the whole power value added to the mc/pc faction (after having completed the Fort Sera Questline).

And HULC armors probably also add +1 to the power value, when they are worn by mercs/npcs, eventhough the variable $ownhulc has a different value, depending on whether mercs/npcs are wearing HULC armor or if they are rotting away in the mc/pcs armory (aka inventory).

And there is of course no faction, where standing is capped at 70, but for which it is possible to still reach 100+ standing (via other means than donations), so it must be a fluke that someone might have reached 100+ standing with such a faction (which has a few more stats than all other factions - I hope neither Mordecai or Aria do mind).
Looking closer, Fort Sera directly adds its power to player power, while other factions add up to a temp variable that gets divided by 3 before being added, so Fort Sera gives all of its power.
Player armors are boolean (true/false) value, so +1 from player HULC armor always applies if you own it, NPC versions only count those in inventory, equipping NPC armor reduces related variable by 1, unequipping it increases it, $ownslhulc for NPC HULC.
Capping standing to 70 happend when viewing Faction page for the specific faction, so I guess you could increase standing past 70 via other means, but it would still get capped if you happen to open the Faction page at some point.

Reactions: tsap

Legionsoul

Jul 7, 2018
I have a couple of questions about the game. Sorry I do not want to scroll through 124 pages of this thread looking for the answers.

Is gay content on the roadmap to add to the game?
What about feminization? I would love to see forced chastity.
Are possible tattoos/branding on the roadmap?
What about multiple partners at the same time?
Or, having one slave fuck another?
Maybe have a torturer assignment and able to place slaves in the room with them with various stats to 'break' them.
Add a way to have girls prep their ass daily (enema), so that anal sex lowers hygiene at the same rate as other sex.
With a dojo, add a fitness trainer and/or martial trainer role and be able to assign slaves to see the trainer daily.
Add a UI to view stats of an npc while interacting with them.

As always, thank you for making the game, I have enjoyed playing it multiple times and probably have put around 100hr into it.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
Looking closer, Fort Sera directly adds its power to player power, while other factions add up to a temp variable that gets divided by 3 before being added, so Fort Sera gives all of its power.
Player armors are boolean (true/false) value, so +1 from player HULC armor always applies if you own it, NPC versions only count those in inventory, equipping NPC armor reduces related variable by 1, unequipping it increases it, $ownslhulc for NPC HULC.
Capping standing to 70 happend when viewing Faction page for the specific faction, so I guess you could increase standing past 70 via other means, but it would still get capped if you happen to open the Faction page at some point.
Congrats, someone is able to read the code and interpret it more or less correctly.
And I can assure you, that I so far I never did such a foolish thing, as opening the faction overview screen, after having increased my republic standing to above the cap.

And a little hint, never completly trust the wiki - regardless of whether the edit is from Grimdark or anybody else.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is gay content on the roadmap to add to the game?
What about feminization? I would love to see forced chastity.
As far as I have understood it, no.
Are possible tattoos/branding on the roadmap?
What about multiple partners at the same time?
Or, having one slave fuck another?
I belive that threesomes are already work in progress. Tatoos and branding are most likely only a matter of workload and prioritization.
Maybe have a torturer assignment and able to place slaves in the room with them with various stats to 'break' them.
Add a way to have girls prep their ass daily (enema), so that anal sex lowers hygiene at the same rate as other sex.
With a dojo, add a fitness trainer and/or martial trainer role and be able to assign slaves to see the trainer daily.

As always, thank you for making the game, I have enjoyed playing it multiple times and probably have put around 100hr into it.
@Grimdark is frequently lurking in the forum. So, with some luck he may notice and perhaps even like your suggestions.

Reactions: Legionsoul
Mar 5, 2024
By taking out bandits and random events.
If your news girl is a rebel like mine you can force a change in her news once you upgraded her office enough, bur that could lower her affection and stuff.

Just saw the bandit faction in my game dropped to ~800, what happens if i wipe them out completely? Is that even possible or will there always be new ones?
You cannot get rid of the bandit faction, after all they are an integral part for the functioning (or disfunctioning) of the whole Ikaanian Society (or ikaanian ecosystem), but with control at least 90, you can make sure, that no new bandits are added to the bandit faction (due to the execution of the MidRes passage), provided there are at least 100 bandits. If there are less than 100 bandits, they will miracously be 100 at the beginning of the next day (due to the execution of the EndRes passage, which happens during the mc/pcs sleep). Otherwise some (global) events concerning bandits need 1500 or 2000 minimum bandits.

Aside from House Carozza, one can - theoretically - get rid of the Catholic Church (during the execution of the MidRes passage), if their power or men reaches zero (but then, if the number of soldiers of the catholic church is below 10, it will get set to 10, during the execution of the EndRes passage).

Interestingly it is possible for the skyguard to get below zero men, still the faction will never get deactivated (maybe because that would result in total chaos or anarchy).

ps. And there are arguments, that there is not such a big difference between bandits and the ikaanian high society - meaning to get rid of all criminals, you would not only need to get rid of the bandit faction, but also of the whole ikaanian high society (and probably some more parts of society).

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes