Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is this option to heal during combat available in the public version?
It should be. As long as you have the injector, you can use it. Looting the Haruto Pai bounty apartment gives you some. I think one other quest gives it since I had a couple injectors even without buying one.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 192745.png

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
It should be. As long as you have the injector, you can use it. Looting the Haruto Pai bounty apartment gives you some. I think one other quest gives it since I had a couple injectors even without buying one.

View attachment 3656481
Oh, I'm past the Haruto Pai bounty. Not on a new start, updated save. I don't see it at the Doctor's Hall. Where do you buy it?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Oh, I'm past the Haruto Pai bounty. Not on a new start, updated save. I don't see it at the Doctor's Hall. Where do you buy it?
The Med Bay is an area within the . It is a well-known medical facility that offers various forms of treatments and implants to whomever can afford them.

• Tendstim Combat Injector ($12,000): A batch of 20 syringe dispensers filled with overclocked healing nanites. Restores 20 health points in under three seconds, can be used in combat.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
My Caitlin her intelligence keeps dropping. Anyone know how to stop that?
Is it a constant intelligence drop or is it erratic?

Do you have a Prowler in your household? Go to Caitlyn's Stats and Traits page, on page two (the traits page) there is a stat on the right side that says "Tainted". Is it more than zero?

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
Suggestion: It would reduce tedium if there were options for macros to automate certain daily or repeated things. I have to click "continue" six times to sell a slave at auction; I have to manually spend all my production points each day at each workshop; there is a repeated click procedure for basic training that I follow many days in a row... etc etc... there should be ways to do each of these things and more in one click.

Another suggestion: NPC menu needs to functions to search, sort, filter by traits

Question: Once Control is raised from Dying World's default 5 by killing bandits around the map, is it ever likely to fall below 9 again?

Last edited:

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Is it a constant intelligence drop or is it erratic?

Do you have a Prowler in your household? Go to Caitlyn's Stats and Traits page, on page two (the traits page) there is a stat on the right side that says "Tainted". Is it more than zero?
Thank you, she had the trait addicted. Had to increase her allowance.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Thank you, she had the trait addicted. Had to increase her allowance.
Oh, right, addiction drops intelligence. I keep forgetting since I instantly sell all my non-unique addicted male captures.

The trait will slowly deplete itself until it is gone in 100 days if you do not give her any allowance.

Mar 5, 2024
Suggestion: It would reduce tedium if there were options for macros to automate certain daily or repeated things. I have to click "continue" six times to sell a slave at auction; I have to manually spend all my production points each day at each workshop; there is a repeated click procedure for basic training that I follow many days in a row... etc etc... there should be ways to do each of these things and more in one click.
There are tools called "macro recorders", which are capable to record mouse movement, mouse clicks and also keyboard input, these tools can be used to record and playback. No need to waste programming/development time to try to implement this (with a whole lot of options, as the preferences of the players might differ) in Sugarcube.

Another suggestion: NPC menu needs to functions to search, sort, filter by traits
Always these suggestions. At least sorting is possible manually. Otherwise these options might come, after someone did figure out how to sort the $slot array (by values which are not directly stored in the $slot array, but only indirectly).

Question: Once Control is raised from Dying World's default 5 by killing bandits around the map, is it ever likely to fall below 9 again?
There are events (global events) and also some other things (ie. News Office), which can drop control below 9, how likely it is to get control below 9 does depends on the playing style etc.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The Med Bay is an area within the . It is a well-known medical facility that offers various forms of treatments and implants to whomever can afford them.

• Tendstim Combat Injector ($12,000): A batch of 20 syringe dispensers filled with overclocked healing nanites. Restores 20 health points in under three seconds, can be used in combat.

But don´t believe all that it´s said in advertisements. In the envelope of the box say 20, but once you open the box, inside you only get ten....

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
But don´t believe all that it´s said in advertisements. In the envelope of the box say 20, but once you open the box, inside you only get ten....
Which is actually a really weird scam, since they could just have asked for double price and mc would have been none the wiser.

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
The reason that knives becomes better is because you have reached lowest possible steel price at Dakota's sisters store.

And while that may seem like a good thing... It actually is a very bad thing for the long term sustainability of the production.

Why? Because a single efficient workshop, with 9000 production points, will consume 1800 steel per day and only 140 steel per day will replenish on a dying world (and I'm guessing 700 on non-dying world).

So, when producing 900 knives per day you will reduce the available steel market supply by 1100-1660 units per day.

If instead producing 100 rifles, you will only consume 600 steel per day, which will then never run out on normal difficulty and last several years longer on a dying world.

It is of course possible to avoid this by producing plasma rifles, but then the problem shifts towards lack of dura steel instead.

Which probably means that the best compromize is auto rifles.

If you wanted to visualize this dimension, then you could simply add a production points per day value, somewhere in the sheet, and then add columns for steel and durasteel consumption per day, based on that value.

As far as I can tell from the code, under ideal conditions of control and prosperity and at Grimdark difficulty, steel supply will increase by an average of ~54 units per day. If this is true, then at a certain point Plasma Rifles become the only good choice.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There are tools called "macro recorders", which are capable to record mouse movement, mouse clicks and also keyboard input, these tools can be used to record and playback. No need to waste programming/development time to try to implement this (with a whole lot of options, as the preferences of the players might differ) in Sugarcube.

Always these suggestions. At least sorting is possible manually. Otherwise these options might come, after someone did figure out how to sort the $slot array (by values which are not directly stored in the $slot array, but only indirectly).
While i dont care about clicking at stuff i need to do manually, it really sucks if workshops dont do anything just because their merchandise ran out. They should take it from the inventary directly so they only stop working when really no merchendise is left. Also, when workshops should only produce one thing, like my used ammo, one kind of faction donation or the most valuable thing to sell it should be possible to just lock/repeat that

Btw, manually sorting only works if you have free slots, by the time i accidently found this option it was already useless. However, the best thing you can do with it is sort by jobs since the relevant stats tend to change every day...and the whole point for asking to sort by stats is to sort it by stats and not memorize the stats of all your girls every day and sort them manually. And i guess, the devs of this game are more experienced with its codes and limits, they did far more with the engine then any other dev, i think they'll figure it out IF they want to.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2024
As far as I can tell from the code, under ideal conditions of control and prosperity and at Grimdark difficulty, steel supply will increase by an average of ~54 units per day. If this is true, then at a certain point Plasma Rifles become the only good choice.
Are you sure, that you correctly matched the if conditions with the corresponding endif tags (<</if>>)?

Also the cap for materials like wood, fasteners, steel and durasteel is only used for calculating the purchase price (meaning you can still buy these materials, if the stockpile is zero, of course the materials will cost a little bit more, if the stockpile is low or zero). And the price increase for wood, fasteners and steel (for low stockpile) is moderate in comparison to the price increase for durasteel - also the durasteel supply does only increase (at maximum) by an amount which is necessary for manufacturing of 10 plasma rifles.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you factor in the income you can get from the factions the best option I've found is to alternate between making plasma rifles to sell and then when I run out of tech points, make swords and rifles to donate to Fort Sera/Aesir/House Carossa/etc.

I also like to buy the nanite module at home asap so I can make stims and doctors kits in the workshop instead of having to buy them. Injectors are a lot cheaper than stims or doctor's kits.

I haven't tried running with more than 1 workshop to see if I run out of supplies. 1 has always seemed like plenty for me, but I guess you could always temporarily turn them into sweatshops or something if you run out of supplies.

astronut88x

Jan 22, 2022
is there any way to see the tasks in the game, i talked with the owner of the owner of the dockgrave and i cannot see the task he gave me

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hi Clemency,
can you tell me what Project Erobos is?
A mission from Hunt Research. Same as the Dockgraves' Full House. You visit Hunt Research, they offer to pay you if you have girl that matches their exact specifications. You can also sell Prowlers to them.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 161335.png

Reactions: Hans98

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Taking Sophia to dinner at home, as a follower, don´t work for her attention whore trait.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes