Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What i would like for future, is some kind or land property mechanic, where people have lands to manage and exploit them, like grow food, harvest forest or mine, and more land you have more power you have, but land is a limited resource.
All of that is planned, including owning properties and leasing in different cities which will come with the "Empire" update.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Its been few months since i playd this game, just intrested is there any Virgin slave available that would be fit to be Wife.
the virgin engine was created early in development, but now needs to be refactored with all the changes that have happened in the past few months. i think grimdark said he was going to work on it after the random slave engine, which is after the SSA goals of the prostitute/harem update and the waifu/pregs update.

Reactions: Space_Cow99

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
NEWS WALL OF TEXT INCOMING:

I will post an updated A2 version later today that fixes some vendor bugs and adds a lot of new "meat" to the wife interaction menus.

- Wife now has a fully working Inventory
- Control over stable assignments
- 1000+ words (various interaction descs).

1666001485543.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — 10/13/2022
The wife lives!

Here we see what difference Willpower, Affection and Corruption can do.

Both playthroughs: I've appointed my wife Lovisa and Rebecca as slave mistresses.

In Lovisa's playthrough, I've corrupted her enough to activate the cock-hungry template. She still despises me, and her Willpower is completely broken (only way for her to accept marriage). All this is seen in her dialogues. I don't have to tell you that she's a pretty bad slave mistress due to her low Affection and Willpower. But she might be able to affect some Willpower-less slaves if I'm lucky.

In Rebecca's playthrough, we've enjoyed months together as hunting buddies and lovers. She adores me, with her Willpower intact. I've also corrupted her through weeks of hot bondage sessions in my basement - enough so that her Corruption overrides her natural pull toward the combat slave template.
I couldnt ask for a better slave mistress. With the random slaves generator coming soon, she'll be producing at least one sellable female per week.

1666001537307.png
1666001549134.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — 10/13/2022
Caitlin now joins the rank of completed slaves! Her full pic archive is included in tonight's refined Alpha A2 release.

1666001598716.png

Reactions: ffive

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — 10/14/2022
Everyone
Alright. The most complicated framework of the Legacy Update has now been completed - even if a lot of text fillers are still missing.

You can now impregnate your wife and make her give birth to your child.

Pregnancy is not just a cumshot away, however. Make sure to fill your wife's womb several times per day; and let those poor slaves rest for at least a week. A fertile age and your own cum load also matter in the percentages of making her pregnant.

The firstborn is always added to the household as a follower, which you can watch grow and evolve based on a number of choices.

First off - make sure your wife is smart. The child's INT and Education grow based on her/his mother's skills. The child can also be more susceptible to Melee and Ranged skill increases if its mother is primarily a warrior.

A new title has also been created for slaves - "Nanny". I cannot stress enough how important it is to choose a good nanny for your child's education. Make sure her Intelligence is at least 50+, and that she's well-educated and not lazy (low Discipline). And of course, that she doesn't hate you. Highly corrupted nannies can also cause... Unexpected attribute increases with your child.

Once your son/daughter reaches 10, he/she is ready to follow daddy out on adventures!

(and yes, pregnancy and child growth waiting times can be "fixed" at the medical facility! )

Tier4+ subs will be able to father their children in the A4 or A5 release that's about 1.5 weeks away. Stay tuned!

1666001636820.png
1666001649082.png
1666001658246.png
1666001667671.png
1666001682389.png
1666001693011.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Yesterday at 10:06 PM
The wife interaction system has been merged into MoR's advanced sex framework. This means you're now able to fuck your wife with the same diversity as you can screw your slaves.

I've replaced all references to "slave" with "wife/husband" stuff and added around 1000 new words of dialogue and other descriptions unique to the wife interaction framework. All other things/actions should feel very familiar to a seasoned MoR player.

One new thing is Semen count, which you can track in your wife's interaction menu (the still somewhat placeholdery bar seen in first screenshot).

This value shows how many active loads you have swimming around inside your wife's pussy. You need to have at least one active load if your goal is to make her pregnant.

Semen count increases if you finish inside her pussy after sex. The count decreases with one point per day.

Other factors contributing to the daily pregnancy roll:

+10% if wife is 20 years or younger.
-15% if wife is 32+ years old.
-75% if wife is 40+ years old.
- Getting incapped in combat: -90% (WIP)

Having a larger cum load gives larger Semen count. The top "load tier" can give up to three semen points per ejaculation.

1666001756881.png
1666001767818.png

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Anyone know what the console code is for affection? Got kinda carried away with some of my actions trying to decrease willpower.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone know what the console code is for affection? Got kinda carried away with some of my actions trying to decrease willpower.
I only have a vague idea of what a 'console command' is, but I do recall a few pages back someone wrote out a lengthy list of codes that could be used to change stats.

Edit to add:

OK, more than a few pages back, I found it on 165 actually. This leads to a post which lists a number of what appear to me to be 'console commands.' I noticed Affection was not listed, but perhaps reading that post will give you a hint as to how to figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsap

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I only have a vague idea of what a 'console command' is, but I do recall a few pages back someone wrote out a lengthy list of codes that could be used to change stats.

Edit to add:

OK, more than a few pages back, I found it on 165 actually. This leads to a post which lists a number of what appear to me to be 'console commands.' I noticed Affection was not listed, but perhaps reading that post will give you a hint as to how to figure it out.
Thanks. I found happiness SugarCube.State.variables.happiness buy couldn't figure out what affection was.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was wondering how to raise it thanks.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes