zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Political anarchy is best for my business! U get to enslave lot of people and sale @ higher price+ least slave escape chance + justify having a garden and investment @ farm + prostitute s earn more. Now my targrt 0% control & 80+% corruption, hehe!
About farm sold lil timmy or whatever that kid from the farm at outskirts for 2 grand. Someone needed a son and ineeded that money,desperate times- no offence to lil Timmy!

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
You capture abominations the same way you capture everyone else: whipping cane or combat staff remain the most effective options.

You can find captureable prowlers
  • in the temple of doom quest that starts when you investigate around the Temple of Yddra (spelling) where you find Laika and Loden.
  • in the drainage pipe in Stokke Hills iirc
  • in the Prowlers in the Depths quest where you get attacked by them
  • in Kasey's Park, the Space Marines there are all prowlers except for the girl. (Spoiler for Akari Ito background) They are from the Haalu pit incident that Samuel Spartan tells you about and were corrupted by the encounter.
thanks, i knew about these encounters, but didnt know that you can capture them there (and that info about corrupted space marines is new to me).
i thought there will be some random/new encouters in which you can capture them.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
In shops the upper row is for you, the lower for others.
If you craft them yourself you may need to read the description, dunno about that, had my main squad and 6 spare armors for quest-followers before i had the materials to craft them ^^

Idkoa

Jan 2, 2021
I helped Aria rescue her soldiers and gave them money, now the Slavemasters of Raana quest isn't on my journal. Did I complete the quest, or is that not supposed to happen?

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone know where the gardening equipment moved to? There was a certain gardening bonus, when you bought one in the general store. In the new version the buy-box is empty.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I hope we'll get new slots once there are new things to build, i'd really hate to demolish a fully upgraded running facility but i want the stronghold ^^

BS2001

Jul 11, 2020
I am still learning the game. The male slaves I capture and add to my household intending to sell them. Am I correct it’s best to keep them 6 days to avoid a reduction in sale price? What jobs do people have them doing and which is the best slave market to sell them? Thank you.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I am still learning the game. The male slaves I capture and add to my household intending to sell them. Am I correct it’s best to keep them 6 days to avoid a reduction in sale price? What jobs do people have them doing and which is the best slave market to sell them? Thank you.
I typically don't bother with any waiting to sell male slaves. The reduction is tiny and they eat food while waiting, and food cost money... But, yes, you typically get a lot better paid for the slave if you add to house hold and then sell them instead of accepting the offer you get when processing captives.

Reactions: tsap
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes