Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
^Also, only her Stormchild trait is guaranteed. Everything else is random. (in case you did not know already)

Got two questions:

1. Got a choice between Tavern and Workshop now. Which one should I get if I am looking for money-making building?

2. Following to above: how to best optimize each of them?

For now I've been living from investments, poker games and bounties. About time I start getting serious scratch.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I don't think increasing strength through combat has ever worked. I have never gained a point from that. You can gain a point or two randomly by smashing the grate in the holiday dresses quest and the quest for the Dunham girl but I'm not sure if it's uncapped. I don't think I've ever gained a point from it when I was already at or above 130 but I have never F5'd it extensively to see if it was possible. It's not a repeatable thing anyway so you can't gain much that way.

You can get to 151 melee if you wait til you get to 150 before clearing the scrap pile in your yard. I don't think there's any way to gain further than that. Damage doesn't scale with melee skill anyway as far as I know, just strength. Ranged damage DOES scale with ranged skill though so you should see some damage increase up until you hit 150 there. You can train strength and stamina to 130 at home if you have a maxed out dojo. Without a dojo I believe 120 is the cap. I think the training cap for melee and ranged might be 120. You can also gain an extra uncapped point of strength and stamina from the scrap pile if you wait til after you're at the training cap before clearing it.
No u can definitely increase strdngth upto 70 via only melee crits. I trained that space pilot girl from 50 to 70 and melee 40 to 110 through only crits.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
No u can definitely increase strdngth upto 70 via only melee crits. I trained that space pilot girl from 50 to 70 and melee 40 to 110 through only crits.
Must be a crazy low chance for strength then (much lower than melee) unless I consistently have very strange luck on crits. I have trained Sky from 50 melee to 150 with melee crits alone but during the time required for that she has never gained even 1 point of strength. Same for MC. I can easily train melee from 10 to 150 with melee crits alone but during that time I have never gained even 1 point of strength. Maybe it only works with certain weapons? The only melee weapons I ever use are whips, katanas, and greatswords.

With that being said I always train everyone I intend to fight with up to 80+ strength in the dojo within the first 3 months. So if it takes longer than 3 months to gain a point then the chance is low enough not to be relevant to me.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes