Uncle Bob

Jan 12, 2018
Sry to ask a question, that has been asked a lot of times before. But how do you get the threesome with Adrienne and Michelle?

Previous answers in the thread are from 2023 or older, and it seems to me, they are outdated. That, or I'm just too much a noob to understand them. I've tried all sorts stuff with no result.

Note: In my game Adrienne has turned 18, so that's not the problem. Their corruption is 35 and 47, but from what I understand, that shouldnt be an issue. The attitude to the MC is both 'Loving'.

Thank you very much for any advice.

Vierz22

Aug 8, 2020
i want to ask, i'm stuck in the quest 'The Borsow Gal" fom Valerie..

Untitled.png

I've searched the entire map, but I can't find the location at all, can anyone help me?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Can girls become pregnant from prostitution?

Can girls become pregnant from parties?

EDIT: I would to know if they can get pregnant evidently without lube, not how to avoid her to get pregnant :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Whas this nerfed? Because I found it a really fast way to raise my and her intelligence
I do not think so. My wives got to 100 intelligence pretty quickly, which is the cap for the cafe gain. I cannot speak for the MC's int gain though since my MC's intelligence was already overcapped.

No, but you can paste this code blob in console to restore virginity:
[...]
cheatgirl.pussyxp = 0

cheatgirl.analxp = 0
These two are not actually necessary. I have virgins with 80 xp thanks to an uncorrupted female slavemistress with perverted or nymphomaniac traits.

I do not think that combat stimpacks will be necessary, normal stimpacks (between combats) will suffice. Also Cyber Cannons will not be necessary, if anything then Grenade Launchers instead of normal ranged weapons should be used (due to "splash damage" of Grenade Launchers not caring in any way about armor soak values). Melee enemies will be laughable as they will hit nothing, except maybe the mc/pc - (as a hint: it is nice, that for dojo training there is a new penalty for "strength gte 130", interestingly dexterity can still be trained to insanely high values, eventhough only for some body types)¹. And as melee weapon for the followers (except maybe for the first follower) the usual fists should be sufficient. Also it might be preferable to give the first follower a stealth armor (if she has the highest badass value of all) instead of HULC armor as stealth armor increases badass (if it is already high enough) and there is some interesting thing about persons in stealth armor getting chosen as a target (in advanced combats by most weapons), but then (as long as there is a target which is not stealthed) the target getting switched in some deterministic way to the next target (the second follower, if he/she is not stealthed and still alive, otherwise the third, the fourth and last and also least the mc/pc, if all other substitute targets are either downed or stealthed).

¹) You might also want to check, whether melee skill can still be trained (for some body types) above 150.
You may need to kill them faster than grenade launchers can manage. And they are mostly ranged. The APC can probably miss more consistently though with high dex but it may not be as often as you want. The BOFORS guns does not miss as much for now. But this is all subject to change..

How can I kill the Terro from the Deep? That thing just one shots my group and takes like 0 dmg from guns.
Greatsword, power strike, and duraplate armor or HULK armor. Or very high dexterity, like 100+ or something. My 95 Dex Kelly fell to that. Alternatively, instead of greatsword, plasma rifle from bounty drops as long as your NPCs' range combat stat is high. This is currently one of the few fights a plasma rifle can excel in though depending on your follower stats greatsword spam might still outdamage it.

Sry to ask a question, that has been asked a lot of times before. But how do you get the threesome with Adrienne and Michelle?
That was the only way you can have sex with her pre-0.8.3. Now, she has full sex renders so that one render was gone probably. Threesome content is in future updates.

Can girls become pregnant from prostitution?

Can girls become pregnant from parties?

EDIT: I would to know if they can get pregnant evidently without lube, not how to avoid her to get pregnant :rolleyes:
I'm not sure if other characters can get an NPC pregnant. I have not tested it exhaustively though so there's that.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
These two are not actually necessary. I have virgins with 80 xp thanks to an uncorrupted female slavemistress with perverted or nymphomaniac traits.
Yes, I know they are technically not required, to be a virgin. But I believe that all virgins arrive with 0 skill, so it made more sense to include it than not doing it.

Reactions: Clemency

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I do not think so. My wives got to 100 intelligence pretty quickly, which is the cap for the cafe gain. I cannot speak for the MC's int gain though since my MC's intelligence was already overcapped.
I may have to try another game where I start with low intelligence on MC specifically to retest that. If the cafe is a reasonable way to gain intelligence for MC without using F5 then that opens up a lot of additional build options. F5ing thousands of poker games to get to 90 gets old fast so I don't do that anymore.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
you can also hold lectures at university for int, will and influence.
the chances however are so low, that even with F5 its mindnumbing
Yeah for me anything with a chance in the 1% or less range is just not something I'm going to do unless it's something like combat skill increases where you have so many attempts that the low chance doesn't matter. The chance needs to be at least 10% for me to consider it viable to use for stat increases, preferably more like 20-25%.

For instance you can get science to 50 and academics to 80 drinking at the palace without using F5 in a somewhat tolerable time frame. You can also get manipulate to 90 via explain chores and explain sex duties in a somewhat tolerable timeframe without F5. Charm has always been trivial to get to at least 85 via surgery. Medical you can get to 90 just using doctor's kits and if you want to speed up the process you can grab 4 randoms and just run them through the meat grinder getting them taken down constantly in every fight on purpose just to grind up medical (much less of an option if you're playing iron man though).

So for me the main stats that are annoying to grind are Intelligence, artisan, blacksmith, bondage, and flagellation. Artisan and blacksmith are doable if you don't mind making mountains of combat knives. I prefer to start with the expert business skill class and the crafter perk so I don't have as far to go on that. Bondage and Flagellation there's really no option but to F5 it in the velvet room if you want to eventually get those to 100+ (they both cap at 70 in the velvet room and then you can take the bondage class and read the books to get past 100).

Ironically the academy and the historical society, which you would think should be the best options for intelligence, academics, and science are actually the most grindy as far as I know so I never teach any classes or spend any time in the historical society. The historical society increases are actually guaranteed but require so many attempts for a single point that you're better off doing almost anything else that has a chance to raise the same stats. Maybe that will get rebalanced when an update focused more around Atheism/artifact hunting/etc goes in.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
why cant i donate slaves to fort sera? i started the questline they told me they need man power but all my options are faded out?
Did your influence or house power go down somehow that you cannot donate captured prisoners? If not you might need to submit a save file in discord #bug-reports channel.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
why cant i donate slaves to fort sera? i started the questline they told me they need man power but all my options are faded out?
Did your influence or house power go down somehow that you cannot donate captured prisoners? If not you might need to submit a save file in discord #bug-reports channel.
You can donate Captured slaves to Fort Sera either from the Outer Marston Swamps or within Fort Sera's Faction Overview.
This (currently) must happen while they are still in the Captured Slaves screen.
Once a Slave has been Added to the Household, they cannot (yet?) be donated.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes