khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
With this I got myself from 80 to 120 and Rebecca from 50 to 90.

Arround every third visit one of us got one point.
Well that's definitely massively better luck than I had. When I tried the cafe I had to F5 more than 100 times per point of intelligence on average. Maybe the odds are better now, might have to try again. Poker in the current version is dozens of times per point of int for me.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
[Bug] Cost reduction of luxuries by pantry girl doesn't seem to work properly and game doesn't display of luxury cost in economy page in v.8.3.3.

Edit: Reset title. Fixed the cost reduction issue, but still doesn't display the values correctly under Relish & Drinks and Luxuries. Also reduces influence gain from luxuries, which seems to be unintended.
Fixed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Copy and paste over original code in "Economy2".

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I think I got injured pretty badly in teh first encounter in the game (with Ansel). How do I heal?
To heal:
1. Give it time overnight (implants from Doctor's Hall will accelerate.)
2. Use Tendstim(s) (anytime) bought at Roo's General Store.
3. Train/assign a Nurse (get overnight treatment).

Reactions: Gunner Rey

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So... there's some interesting models hidden away in the Av containers for the random slaves you can capture.

Also, GD-studios - Why are the following Av's in the AvRan folder? (Apologies if this has been asked before)

1720843718932.png

*Edit: Original formatting was confusing... fml

Last edited:

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
So... there's some interesting models hidden away in the Av containers for the random slaves you can capture.

GD-studios - Why are the following Av's in the AvRan folder? (Apologies if this has been asked before)
View attachment 3826428
[/SPOILER]
I think it's because even though these characters aren't treated as randos, and many of them are story based characters (at least, I'd argue they qualify as such), they don't have all optionality that the others do. Some I think are missing backstories, and I'm pretty sure none of them have a "Hopes and Dreams" option to them.

Reactions: GD-studios

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I think it's because even though these characters aren't treated as randos, and many of them are story based characters (at least, I'd argue they qualify as such), they don't have all optionality that the others do. Some I think are missing backstories, and I'm pretty sure none of them have a "Hopes and Dreams" option to them.
I promise I'm not editing my original post to make you look crazy, because I just realized how poorly I structure it. To sum it up though, the Av's surrounding Valkyria and others are stored in the same AvRan folder despite having unique appearances w/ some having their own questlines (similar to Valerie).

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Well they are unique traits because they part of a character. For Skulduggerist you need to talk to Rebecca about hopes and dreams while she is amiable.
For Manager you need to enslave the bounty Tuner Jackson and have him on Friendly or higher while paying him at least 50$ allowence.
See, that's the thing; I know it is unique, but I just wonder if there was a way to give to another NPC, yk.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019

Also, GD-studios - Why are the following Av's in the AvRan folder? (Apologies if this has been asked before)

View attachment 3826428

The second model is part of the game, and I'm pretty sure I saw one of them as a buy able slave b4.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

View attachment 3826428

The way Av-folders are structured is a bit confusing, I know; but there's really no major technical difference between story NPCs (av1-99) and randies (100+) except that randies are deleted upon dismissal, to save engine load.

A dismissed story NPC continues to age, heal and normalize attributes, which adds up to the Conclude Day lag you experience on end game saves unless you have a powerful CPU.

Some features are also turned off by default for randies, such as hopes and dreams, advanced scenes and armor/clothing wardrobes. Those can be easily turned on by changing a variable, however (Valkyria, Adora, Mae etc).

Mar 5, 2024
Version 0.8.3.4 has been released (Acolyte+, Tier4+)!

Hello guys!

The Main feature for this release is the continuation of Aria's quest line. You're now able to attack and (hopefully) pillage the palace of its wonders, books, girls, men and artifacts.

0834 also has the fully unlocked group capture mechanics, enemy armor soak decay and a large list of tweaks, bug fixes and many new renders.

Since The Palace offers mechanized enemies, there's no hiding the fact that our MC will face his toughest opponents yet.

Hints for The Palace assault:

- HULC armors and both Cyber Cannons are not essential but highly recommended.
- Bring (and use) combat stimpacks!
- Save often!
- Free your enemy captives before the assault. You'll feel very inclined to take most enemies as captives with the new unlocked capture feature but save at least two spots for the final battle (apartment inside the palace).
- You cannot go back home between fights but you're able to access the Follower Group pane (stables must be built). Essential for those playing on Ironman. Switch combat groups if they're getting depleted.
I do not think that combat stimpacks will be necessary, normal stimpacks (between combats) will suffice. Also Cyber Cannons will not be necessary, if anything then Grenade Launchers instead of normal ranged weapons should be used (due to "splash damage" of Grenade Launchers not caring in any way about armor soak values). Melee enemies will be laughable as they will hit nothing, except maybe the mc/pc - (as a hint: it is nice, that for dojo training there is a new penalty for "strength gte 130", interestingly dexterity can still be trained to insanely high values, eventhough only for some body types)¹. And as melee weapon for the followers (except maybe for the first follower) the usual fists should be sufficient. Also it might be preferable to give the first follower a stealth armor (if she has the highest badass value of all) instead of HULC armor as stealth armor increases badass (if it is already high enough) and there is some interesting thing about persons in stealth armor getting chosen as a target (in advanced combats by most weapons), but then (as long as there is a target which is not stealthed) the target getting switched in some deterministic way to the next target (the second follower, if he/she is not stealthed and still alive, otherwise the third, the fourth and last and also least the mc/pc, if all other substitute targets are either downed or stealthed).

¹) You might also want to check, whether melee skill can still be trained (for some body types) above 150.

Reactions: dzurgun
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes