JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Are you Catholic?

It will always reset if you change their toughness because their max health is a product of their strength and stamina calculations.

What's his Affection level? He has the perverted trait and wants to have some floor crawlers he can use. I have him at high affection though so he never seems to complain about it.

Take him to fights to raise his Respect (100% chance to raise it up to 20 and then rng to raise it up to 50). Hold pool parties to raise the affection of your entire household. Invite all guys to Arrange Dinner events (can be started anywhere between 4pm to 8pm and can only be done once per day), turn on maids, turn off floor crawlers, and do some socializing and joking around, should be +4 Affection.
Boss, do you know how to give NPC unique traits like Skulduggery and Manager?

And I feel like there a cap on how much your factory make since even if you have a high Int it still only make around 1k or 2k :-(

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024

And I feel like there a cap on how much your factory make since even if you have a high Int it still only make around 1k or 2k :-(
What 1k to 2k value is this? Production points? Tech points? Or is this income from the Sweatshop option in the Workshop?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
What 1k to 2k value is this? Production points? Tech points? Or is this income from the Sweatshop option in the Workshop?
Income Value. Also, what are Tech points and Production points? (Foreman doesn't stat doesn't really affect much just as Accountant they all cap out at a certain amount. I got it up to 3k ish)
1720745300136.png

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Income Value. Also, what are Tech points and Production points?
Production points and tech points are for Manufacturing, the real money earner of the game. You get them from having Workers with high discipline and from upgrades. Tech points are from the last two upgrades of the machinery and the slowest to generate but you rarely use them so it's okay. Production points is generated by assigning workers and setting your Workshop to Manufacturing. Then you leave it for one day cycle and the next day Production points are generated. You use production points and materials you buy discounted from Aimee's Goods on Stokke Hill to create knives to sell on the market next to your house in the early game. Once you are stable enough, you can then switch to manufacturing to auto rifles. You hoard them until you have hundreds of them, you travel to Hamah Bay and you sell them there in batches.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Production points and tech points are for Manufacturing, the real money earner of the game. You get them from having Workers with high discipline and from upgrades. Tech points are from the last two upgrades of the machinery and the slowest to generate but you rarely use them so it's okay. Production points is generated by assigning workers and setting your Workshop to Manufacturing. Then you leave it for one day cycle and the next day Production points are generated. You use production points and materials you buy discounted from Aimee's Goods on Stokke Hill to create knives to sell on the market next to your house in the early game. Once you are stable enough, you can then switch to manufacturing to auto rifles. You hoard them until you have hundreds of them, you travel to Hamah Bay and you sell them there in batches.
Ahhh, so that is what the end game is. Sweatshop is not good then, but I was hoping there was a way to cheese it like I did to Herald. But I guess you can't do anything about it, and it is set at a certain Cap point.

Also, do you know how to give NPC special traits like Skulduggerist, Manager, Attention whore etc?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's also worth noting that a workshop set to manufacturing is by far the easiest way to build up standing and power with most of the factions you can interact with. How long would it take you to manually craft 10000 rifles to donate to the vikings? With a workshop you can do that in a month or two. Same goes for swords/assault rifles/etc that some of the other factions want.

I tend to alternate between building stacks of plasma rifles to sell for money when the supply is at a level where I get $5500+ per plasma gun vs building mountains of swords and rifles to donate to Aesir/Fort Sera/House Carossa.

As for the foreman I belive the max intelligence that has any effect for that is 80. You can go higher but it won't help after that. The average discipline of your workers does make a significant difference though. You'll see a very noticeable difference between the output of a bunch of scrubs with 25 discipline vs a bunch of workaholics with 100. I'm not clear on whether that part is capped or not. Some NPCs can have a lot more than 100 discipline. Most won't ever be higher than that though.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
It's also worth noting that a workshop set to manufacturing is by far the easiest way to build up standing and power with most of the factions you can interact with. How long would it take you to manually craft 10000 rifles to donate to the vikings? With a workshop you can do that in a month or two. Same goes for swords/assault rifles/etc that some of the other factions want.

I tend to alternate between building stacks of plasma rifles to sell for money when the supply is at a level where I get $5500+ per plasma gun vs building mountains of swords and rifles to donate to Aesir/Fort Sera/House Carossa.

As for the foreman I belive the max intelligence that has any effect for that is 80. You can go higher but it won't help after that. The average discipline of your workers does make a significant difference though. You'll see a very noticeable difference between the output of a bunch of scrubs with 25 discipline vs a bunch of workaholics with 100. I'm not clear on whether that part is capped or not. Some NPCs can have a lot more than 100 discipline. Most won't ever be higher than that though.
Already sweet thank you for the advice boss!

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Hi.

After a few months I try to immerse myself in MOR again but it seems that I still have the same problem with some attributes on the NPCs...

MOR seems now to be a very good sex slaves trainer but, while more and more functionalities concern politics and especially craftsmanship, I am still stuck on the possibility of training the attributes of my slaves for non-sexual purposes.

My problem concerns for example the increase in the intelligence of NPCs. While this attribute is used in many professions as a prerequisite (for example 50 for a foreman...) or as a performance boost (slave trainer, foreman, ...), I can't find any reliable method for training it, unlike most other attributes (I'm talking about real training, not sending an NPC to the academy and praying...).

Am I missing something in the wiki or is this a feature planned for later?

For example, in the same way that you can build a dojo for training physical attributes, couldn't you have something similar for intellectual attributes?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Well they are unique traits because they part of a character. For Skulduggerist you need to talk to Rebecca about hopes and dreams while she is amiable.
For Manager you need to enslave the bounty Tuner Jackson and have him on Friendly or higher while paying him at least 50$ allowence.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hi.

After a few months I try to immerse myself in MOR again but it seems that I still have the same problem with some attributes on the NPCs...

MOR seems now to be a very good sex slaves trainer but, while more and more functionalities concern politics and especially craftsmanship, I am still stuck on the possibility of training the attributes of my slaves for non-sexual purposes.

My problem concerns for example the increase in the intelligence of NPCs. While this attribute is used in many professions as a prerequisite (for example 50 for a foreman...) or as a performance boost (slave trainer, foreman, ...), I can't find any reliable method for training it, unlike most other attributes (I'm talking about real training, not sending an NPC to the academy and praying...).

Am I missing something in the wiki or is this a feature planned for later?

For example, in the same way that you can build a dojo for training physical attributes, couldn't you have something similar for intellectual attributes?
There's not really a quick way to raise Intelligence on NPCs. The main option is to send them to the academy where they have a somewhat low chance to randomly gain a point every day depending on which class you send them to. There is another option for the girls if you marry them, you can take them to the cafe and they have a chance to gain a point.

You can further improve the chance by upgrading your house to include bookcases in the dorms and rare artifacts in the office (those are hard to get). You can also build a library and upgrade that at home but I don't think there's any chance for intelligence increases from that, just stuff like academics and science. But hey, better chances for passive increases are always a good thing...

The bigger issue with Intelligence is gaining it for MC. There's really no way to do that reliably without abusing F5 or without requiring decades or hundreds of years doing something with a 1% chance. So unless you're doing a build where it's just not possible I would recommend always starting MC off with 90 intelligence so you don't have to worry about that.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
[Bug] Cost reduction of luxuries by pantry girl doesn't seem to work properly and game doesn't display of luxury cost in economy page in v.8.3.3.

Edit: Reset title. Fixed the cost reduction issue, but still doesn't display the values correctly under Relish & Drinks and Luxuries. Also reduces influence gain from luxuries, which seems to be unintended.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Whas this nerfed? Because I found it a really fast way to raise my and her intelligence
I haven't tried it in awhile. The last time I did it, the chance was so low that it was pointless wtihout extensive F5 use. Less than 1%. It might have changed since then though. Kind of like Poker. You can get to 90 with that but only with extensive F5 use or decades worth of attempts.

Percentage wise the best option I have found was lots of extravagant marriages (the $25k per marriage option). Used to be about a 20% chance of an intelligence point for that. I don't know if that still works. It's also very expensive.

I normally just start at 90 now so when I take the classes and read the books I end up around 120 or something. That's not the max possible but it's fine IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the answers.

To resume there are really no really reliable way to increase INT on NPCs, I'll add this to the list of ununderstanable things and will come back in some months to see if there are some changes :)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
realy?
i didnt get a single point out of it.
i only managed to give her 1 point as well.
With this I got myself from 80 to 120 and Rebecca from 50 to 90.
I haven't tried it in awhile. The last time I did it, the chance was so low that it was pointless wtihout extensive F5 use. Less than 1%. It might have changed since then though. Kind of like Poker. You can get to 90 with that but only with extensive F5 use or decades worth of attempts.

Percentage wise the best option I have found was lots of extravagant marriages (the $25k per marriage option). Used to be about a 20% chance of an intelligence point for that. I don't know if that still works. It's also very expensive.

I normally just start at 90 now so when I take the classes and read the books I end up around 120 or something. That's not the max possible but it's fine IMO.
Arround every third visit one of us got one point.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes