Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Thanks, I'll remember that second condition thingy :)

By the way, would you happen to know why adrienne's pic does not show in the little sidebar?
Yes, it is a bug in the mod, that it incorrectly assumes all less than 18 years old npcs to have a child version of their portrait called edu_goodsmall_kid.png

In Adriennes case there is no such image because she is almost 18 when mc meets her.

I'm not sure if this applies to any other npcs, but I will investigate it.

In the meantime you can avoid the bug by making a copy of \Pics\Av28\edu_goodsmall.png called edu_goodsmall_kid.png

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is there an update? For some reason my slave thingy doesn't work :(
Here is an updated version:
Code:
var cheatgirlname = "zahira"
var cheatgirl
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            cheatgirl = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc."+key)
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key)
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40')
            console.log('Or like this: cheatgirl.age = 40')
        }
    }
}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Can I do the tutorial quests even if I did not choose 'Tutorial' while starting the game? The quests for Bud walton (for that slave) and Belal's (sp?) guns will no longer be available?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
That option will indeed save some space. I would personally add take to dungeon on drag and drop for single character and maybe option to increase arousal with bathing.
Yes, one thing that I have observed when actually playing with the mod is to that it would be nice to have an option for mc to automatically shower with or without a slave when fithly or flacid and also to attempt increase arousal of non-aroused, non-loving, non-corrupted npcs by bathing together.

But it quickly snowballs into lot of different scenarios and is probably not worth the effort to implement as it doesn't matter later in the game after mc has gotten high copulation skill, high charm and evercock implant.

The main benefit of having the mod take girls to the dungeon is that it can temporarily remove follower, job and horse riding status, which is quite tedious to do manually. But I would need to rewrite some of the current interaction logic for that to work in a way that doesn't risk girl being permanently unemployed afterwards.

Most likely I will not touch any of it until next week.

Something that will take time is automating the mundane daily tasks for repeatative days. Like adding Empty box and for example adding hunting to first slot, academy to 2nd or talking to some npc or training or assigning followers so on. This day option will one click execute the options in row. This could potentially make the game too automatic but it is better to have an option than not. However, I think this could be tricky to implement.
I will probably add a way to do some basic routines like morning blowjob, followed by hunting, academy work or educating npc, followed by training, followed by beer / pool party. It wouldn't necessarily be very complicated to implement. But figuring out a simple and intuitive way of doing it might need some brain work.

My current thinking is that it could be added as functionality of the morning blowjob button which shows you the current routine if you hover mouse, executes the current routine on single click and removes all extra activities when double clicked.

To add things to the routine player would drop hunting button or whatever on it, and whoever was follower at that time would be part of that activity in the routine.

But this is definitely very far down in the list of features to implement.

Another little feature that I realized would be nice is if page buttons are separated in first and second half, effectively creating up to 24 follower groups based on which slots npcs are located in.

Conceptually like this:
1720555237012.png

Last edited:

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Here is an updated version:
Code:
var cheatgirlname = "zahira"
var cheatgirl
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            cheatgirl = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc."+key)
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key)
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40')
            console.log('Or like this: cheatgirl.age = 40')
        }
    }
}
Do I have to do all of that?

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Also, does anyone know the whole list of applicants?

I have
Ownadvoc = Serenity.
OwnImpflower = Imperial Flower
Owngale = Raiken Gale
Ownneura = Neuraclean
Ownhaze = Haze Pill
Ownbreaker = Mindmancer

I'm missing like 3 more, I think lol.

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
its says "its a key to open up some kind of lock or start up some machinery" I dont see wip anywhere
If your quest mention this point, it should have more text below it.
Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 20-20-07 Masters of Raana.png
If that is missing the quest might be borked. Or you may not have visited the Town Hall census records and did the Atlow part.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Also does anyone know how to change your daily influence? For example, I have 45+ activities. Is there a way to edit them?

same as Income pls <3

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Can I do the tutorial quests even if I did not choose 'Tutorial' while starting the game? The quests for Bud walton (for that slave) and Belal's (sp?) guns will no longer be available?
Ansel's quest can be done even if you did not choose tutorial while starting the game. You just have to follow the journal after hiring Ansel. Do not go inside your house. Stay on the outside, go to the NPC menu on the outside and equip Ansel with a weapon.

Do I have to do all of that?
You just have to copy that entire string and enter it once.

Also does anyone know how to change your daily influence? For example, I have 45+ activities. Is there a way to edit them?

same as Income pls <3
Your daily influence gain? You "edit" that by raising your standing with factions like Fort Sera that you can own, Warrior's Hall or the Catholic Church, standing with the Republic via Town Hall or Hamilton Fort (except for the Underworld which decreases it instead). Doable in saveedit.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Ansel's quest can be done even if you did not choose tutorial while starting the game. You just have to follow the journal after hiring Ansel. Do not go inside your house. Stay on the outside, go to the NPC menu on the outside and equip Ansel with a weapon.

You just have to copy that entire string and enter it once.

Your daily influence gain? You "edit" that by raising your standing with factions like Fort Sera that you can own, Warrior's Hall or the Catholic Church, standing with the Republic via Town Hall or Hamilton Fort (except for the Underworld which decreases it instead). Doable in saveedit.
No, I mean daily Influence. Three of my girls do horse activities that boost my daily influence by 41+ each day. Like the images below I wonder if I could change it permantly yk

1720577868990.png 1720577887551.png 1720577932254.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
No, I mean like daily Influence. I have 3 of my girls doing horse activities that boost up my daily influence by 41+ each day.
In the very beginning you can make decent influence by assigning girls as maids and assigning someone as a herald as well as doing the daily bounty and arena fights. Once you get a vassal or two you'll be getting hundreds of influence per day from that alone so influence will no longer be relevant anymore. My previous game just the vikings and Fort Sera combined were giving me about 350 influence per day without me having to do anything else for it.

You can also gain 200 influence every time you clear the group of 4 bandits in Stokke Hills or the group of 3 in Marston Avenue.

Reactions: Fauno36

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
No, I mean like daily Influence. I have 3 of my girls doing horse activities that boost up my daily influence by 41+ each day.
Yes. Influence daily. Faction standings with the right factions affect that. Doing the Fort Sera quest is the easiest way to raise it since you gain ownership of the fort after the quest. When the Fort also reaches a certain number of men (200+ iirc), it can trigger a political event raising your standing with the Republic. Other factions you can gain ownership of are the Catholic Church and Warrior's Hall. The higher the power of the faction, the more money and influence they can give and you increase their power via donations. Raise the power of Fort Sera past 200 via captive donations require captives with ID 5-15 though, so powerful captures like HULKs from bounties or Highwayman Captains, Soldados, Warlords, Shanas, Knifeman from Red Tide, etc. Again, if you want to cheat it, you can go to saveedit, raise your standing with either Warrior's Hall or Catholic Church to like 99 or something and then donate to them to get that to 100 if you have the same religion as one or the other (they are enemy religions and will disable their donate buttons if you are their enemy religion; e.g. the Catholic Church will not accept donations from an Aesir).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Yes. Influence daily. Faction standings with the right factions affect that. Doing the Fort Sera quest is the easiest way to raise it since you gain ownership of the fort after the quest. When the Fort also reaches a certain number of men (200+ iirc), it can trigger a political event raising your standing with the Republic. Other factions you can gain ownership of are the Catholic Church and Warrior's Hall. The higher the power of the faction, the more money and influence they can give and you increase their power via donations. Raise the power of Fort Sera past 200 via captive donations require captives with ID 5-15 though, so powerful captures like HULKs from bounties or Highwayman Captains, Soldados, Warlords, Shanas, Knifeman from Red Tide, etc. Again, if you want to cheat it, you can go to saveedit, raise your standing with either Warrior's Hall or Catholic Church to like 99 or something and then donate to them to get that to 100 if you have the same religion as one or the other (they are enemy religions and will disable their donate buttons if you are their enemy religion; e.g. the Catholic Church will not accept donations from an Aesir).

It weird cause I am the owner of the church but for some reason it doesn't raise my influence :T

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019

Also, do you know how to permanently change the Merc stat? I keep changing their health and toughness, but it keeps resetting ;-(

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes