uterus

Sep 14, 2018
hello, been quite some time since i played this game, and i really liked it, im still going to download it again to see whats been added but im gonna ask 2 questions anyway (sorry if its already been asked).
1) whats the progression status for Aria Bianchi? I remember being able to track down her freedom fighter gang and give them some money in order to buy food and equipment for their cause, but then the questline ended there.
2) do you still need to marry a slave/companion in order to get her pregnant? Or now you can impregnate you servant even if they are not your wife?
the aria quest is going to be advanced in 8.3.4, which supposedly is going to be released at the end of the month or the beginning of the next.

you can impregnate every female in your house.
there are also options to increase pregnancy speed
you might want to read this:

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
the aria quest is going to be advanced in 8.3.4, which supposedly is going to be released at the end of the month or the beginning of the next.

nice, last time i played the only way for a woman to be pregnant was to be your wife. Glad to know it changed

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
hello, been quite some time since i played this game, and i really liked it, im still going to download it again to see whats been added but im gonna ask 2 questions anyway (sorry if its already been asked).
1) whats the progression status for Aria Bianchi? I remember being able to track down her freedom fighter gang and give them some money in order to buy food and equipment for their cause, but then the questline ended there.
2) do you still need to marry a slave/companion in order to get her pregnant? Or now you can impregnate you servant even if they are not your wife?
1.) She has a continuation quest available now in public build and a phase 2 undergoing alpha and bug-fixing.

Is there a way to decrease household purity? Mine is stuck at 4-5 and constantly saps corruption.
So there's only 5 household purity left? That should not be doing that much. There's probably a trait or a slavemistress affecting the corruption of your target NPC girl. If by sapping corruption, you mean the Household Corruption, 2 points of it is converted to raise the corruption of an NPC by 1, up to a cap of 70 corruption for the NPC.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Automation mod updated again.

Main news is path finding and 7 buttons for quick navigation.

Examples:
Single click on Hamah button to go to Hamah Bay, double click on it to go to Hamah Market.
Tripple click on Workshop button to go to the third Workshop.

For further details on the new buttons see spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next version will be focused on code cleanup and implementation of path finding in existing functions.

After that the only currently planned feature is battle automation.

Edit: Now updated again with reworked Hunt button, which can now be used from any location recognized by the path finding function. (I will probably update it again, further down the road to add semi-automated support for non-mainland hunting locations)

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

There's also a recent addition to the mods section that lets you turn on x10 aging for kids until they turn 18. Previously you only had options to speed up pregnancy and the nursery and then aging was normal from age 10 or something up to 18. That's great for aging your own kids up if you want to train them and send them off on their own or if you just want some quality time with Laika without having to play for 4? in game years...

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
khumak Before I start working on the battle automation... Could you, as the seemingly most combat oriented player on the forum, share some combat insights?

1. Are Redhaven Tigers, Dockyard Punks and the Tribesmen in Preacher's woods the only factions that you need to grind to get rid off?
2. Is any of the above more difficult than the others?
3. Is the girl that ambush mc in Stokke Hills the only enemy that keep comming back forever?
4. Is trying to capture slaves during late game bounty hunts a thing or is the only goal to kill the enemy as quickly as possible at that point?
5. What is your typical high level strategy to do so?

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
khumak Before I start working on the battle automation... Could you, as the seemingly most combat oriented player on the forum, share some combat insights?

1. Are Redhaven Tigers, Dockyard Punks and the Tribesmen in Preacher's woods the only factions that you need to grind to get rid off?
2. Is any of the above more difficult than the others?
3. Is the girl that ambush mc in Stokke Hills the only enemy that keep comming back forever?
4. Is trying to capture slaves during late game bounty hunts a thing or is the only goal to kill the enemy as quickly as possible at that point?
5. What is your typical high level strategy to do so?
1. Yeah just those 3, once you've cleared them they're gone for good.

2. Not really, until you get to the final fight. The dockpunks don't really have a boss worth mentioning. The Alpha Tiger and the Swamp King are enough of a threat that you'll at least want to bring some people with reasonable fighting skills but none of those fights are difficult.

3. There are quite a few enemies that respawn endlessly although the frequency is influenced by control and some enemies stop spawning altogether once you hit 30 control. Because of how many extra enemies you can get at low control it can be worth it to leave the Titans up indefinitely as well as invest with the Wrool Cat Wranglers to randomly reduce control a bit.

- Enemies that keep respawning forever regardless what your control is (but frequency might be reduced at high control)

- Freebooter in Watery Eyes
- lone bandit girl in Stokke Hills
- group of 3 sets of bandits in Marston Avenue
- group of 4 sets of bandits in Stokke Hills
- group of 5 bandits that includes a female in Stokke Hills (next to where the lone bandit girl spawns)
- a lone group of highwaymen by the ferry (very difficult and not worth it until you have a really strong team)

- Enemies that spawn endlessly at low control but disappear entirely above 30 or so

- 2 groups near the Catholic Church
- 1 group near Nikas
- 1 group in Whitehaven
- multiple groups right near your house in Redhaven
- 3 groups in Cole's Canyon
- occasional spawns that block access between zones around town

4. I can consistently always capture every enemy that is not scripted to be impossible to capture for any fight that is tier 6 bounty difficulty or easier. Tier 7 bounties it's possible but ridiculously difficult and IMO not worth it (especially the version with 2 cyber cannon guys). So ironically the tier 6 bounties are MUCH more lucrative than the tier 7 bounties now. With a tier 6 bounty I'm guaranteed 4 captures that sell for at least 3-4k+ each and up to 2 plasma drops as well that sell for up to 5500 or so each plus the 2k or so for the bounty itself. With a tier 7 bounty I'll probably get 0 to 1 captures most of the time that sell for the same as the tier 6 captures individually, but usually a lot less of them so less total value.

5. Up through (and including) tier 6 bounties I run with plasma plus whip on everyone and guaranteed a 100% capture rate on everything. Once the tier 7 start showing up I switch to grenade launcher plus greatsword and don't insist on capturing everything anymore. By the time the tier 7 bounties are a thing I have enough money from investments and workshop that the loss of the extra income from capture sales is not that big of a deal but it's still a significant reduction. You will frequently do zero damage to enemies in Hulk armor with a whip except at very high strength so the soak decay from the plasma hits is important if you want those captures.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
1. Yeah just those 3, once you've cleared them they're gone for good.

2. Not really, until you get to the final fight. The dockpunks don't really have a boss worth mentioning. The Alpha Tiger and the Swamp King are enough of a threat that you'll at least want to bring some people with reasonable fighting skills but none of those fights are difficult.

3. There are quite a few enemies that respawn endlessly although the frequency is influenced by control and some enemies stop spawning altogether once you hit 30 control. Because of how many extra enemies you can get at low control it can be worth it to leave the Titans up indefinitely as well as invest with the Wrool Cat Wranglers to randomly reduce control a bit.

- Enemies that keep respawning forever regardless what your control is (but frequency might be reduced at high control)

- Freebooter in Watery Eyes
- lone bandit girl in Stokke Hills
- group of 3 sets of bandits in Marston Avenue
- group of 4 sets of bandits in Stokke Hills
- group of 5 bandits that includes a female in Stokke Hills (next to where the lone bandit girl spawns)
- a lone group of highwaymen by the ferry (very difficult and not worth it until you have a really strong team)

- Enemies that spawn endlessly at low control but disappear entirely above 30 or so

- 2 groups near the Catholic Church
- 1 group near Nikas
- 1 group in Whitehaven
- multiple groups right near your house in Redhaven
- 3 groups in Cole's Canyon
- occasional spawns that block access between zones around town

4. I can consistently always capture every enemy that is not scripted to be impossible to capture for any fight that is tier 6 bounty difficulty or easier. Tier 7 bounties it's possible but ridiculously difficult and IMO not worth it. So ironically the tier 6 bounties are MUCH more lucrative than the tier 7 bounties now. With a tier 6 bounty I'm guaranteed 4 captures that sell for at least 3-4k+ each and up to 2 plasma drops as well that sell for up to 5500 or so each plus the 2k or so for the bounty itself. With a tier 7 bounty I'll probably get 0 to 1 captures most of the time that sell for the same as the tier 6 captures individually, but usually a lot less of them so less total value.

5. Up through (and including) tier 6 bounties I run with plasma plus whip on everyone and guaranteed a 100% capture rate on everything. Once the tier 7 start showing up I switch to grenade launcher plus greatsword and don't insist on capturing everything anymore. By the time the tier 7 bounties are a thing I have enough money from investments and workshop that the loss of the extra income from capture sales is not that big of a deal but it's still a significant reduction. You will frequently do zero damage to enemies in Hulk armor with a whip except at very high strength so the soak decay from the plasma hits is important if you want those captures.
Awesome, thanks!

HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
In your opinion, what are the pros and cons of a high willpower and incidentally high purity household? I had a manor going that way and it largely meant forgoing the training route and focusing on manufacturing for money. It's less of a headache juggling advocates and feminists (hey Aria!) and makes the press office focus on a rebel line. But again, you're losing out on income and gameplay mechanics.

Maxwell404

Mar 10, 2018
Grim mentioned plans with interacting with Aria if you sell her in the mastersphere in future patches but it probably is not in the next public release. The completion of the rebel path is.

Tier 4+ has two quests that I know of more than public. An inheritance quest that activates if you pick the Inheritance trait in character creation and the tier 2+ quest for the and in the future Stacey McClung. You get a revolver from that quest that is the same power as a coilgun (45 AP damage) if fired at close range and there are plans to make it upgradeable in the future. You can also luck into getting this gun from the Valkyria fight loot, fighting the Lone Rangers repeatable event spawn (conclude day event) as an rng loot, and from the House Carozza fight so long as your game's difficulty level is normal or easy. You get the Great House settings from the same tier 2 quest which is planned to be expanded on in the future; for now it's just for naming/renaming your great house. Otherwise it's the same I think. Same quest images too.
How do you go about the new world order rebel thing?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Can't find a clear answer on this, does anyone know if prostitution decreases affection with your girls ? corruption is 100
They grouped all prostitution-related jobs in

What influences the cap on faction standing? Are there only a few that you can get to 100 with, or does each faction have a unique thing that lets you remove the level 70 soft cap?
The caps are coded that way and there seems to be checkers that reset several of them back to the intended cap of 70 or 90. There can still be ways to circumvent that but I am not sure for which factions specifically. I know a few players managed to get 100 standing with the Republic and never visiting the donate screen again so it won't reset back down to 70; but with the current Aria questline I am not sure if its checkers got changed.

How do you go about the new world order rebel thing?
Should be in the journal. If I remember correctly, you ask her her hopes and dreams and then you talk to her. There's a new option that temporarily pops up for the quest.

4.50 star(s) 119 Votes