forza

Nov 15, 2017
Am I missing something obvious? I don't see any arrows leading from Redhaven to other districts?

Reactions: rorku

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
i like the game i just always lacking in resources it look very hard to feed myself like cuba, i get a slave them game over cuz famine
You feed yourself automatically if you have enough cash. Go out and earn them.

If fighting/quests are too difficult, start by going to the assembly plant and do factory work. That'll give you enough cash to feed you and a slave, and pay taxes.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Is training strength/stamina/dexterity at home just a failure/success roll or is there some kind of progress that happens even when you fail to increase the stat?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Great premise for a really good game. I love the looks of the user interface, it's beautiful.

What i don't like is, that since the last few updates the screen doesn't fit for lower resolutions anymore. It did before, that's a downgrade for me.
What me really annoyed while playing the game was, that when you stay awake until after midnight and go to sleep, 2 days pass instead of one. Don't know if this is still an issue, since due to the resolution thing, i haven't played latest version.

Last edited:

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
GD-studios

Pretty great job so far. I like what you've done, especially with the narrative and world building. I just have a few suggestions.

Show the durability percentage of armor in the equipment screen. This one isn't too necessary considering you can still see the soak value the armor is still providing, but it's up to the player to remember what the max soak value actually is for that specific piece of armor.

The AP variable for weapons should be of numerical value, instead of binary. So a weapon with an AP value of 7 would penetrate up to 7 soak from armor, but no more. Just seems a bit strange to me a pistol would penetrate the same as a rifle.

This third suggestion is probably the biggest tbh, although I'm sure you are planning on updating the combat system. When I engage melee opponents with a rifle, they charge forward first turn, then are able to hit me 2nd turn. But if I try to switch to a melee weapon 2nd turn after they've moved up, the game says they are too far away. Doesn't make too much sense they can melee me, but I can't melee them. I would suggest forcing enemy melee to have to charge and move up twice to get next to me before they can swing.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
After rescuing her? You'll be able to pick her up later. Just click on her name on the Stokke Hills map.
I meant her goal is to go home to new eden or whatever right? she's at soul mate affection but when I ask about her plans it still says i need more affection to hear the rest of the story... I just wanted to know if she can get to new eden or not

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I don see these on Chrome nor Firefox
Did you download the 0.7.7.1b zip and replaced everything in your previous version in /Games/Masters of Raana with the new unzipped archive? There's a lot of new pics and buttons in the 0.7.7 branch.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I meant her goal is to go home to new eden or whatever right? she's at soul mate affection but when I ask about her plans it still says i need more affection to hear the rest of the story... I just wanted to know if she can get to new eden or not
You will be able to take here there for a special quest. But that's further down the road - after I've implemented the Outskirts.

Having her as a slave with high Happiness and Affection gives you a nice price reduction when buying property in New Eden.

Next update (in a couple of weeks) increases the slave cap to 4, making it easier to keep slaves that you think might benefit your future adventures.

Reactions: Peiper

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios

Pretty great job so far. I like what you've done, especially with the narrative and world building. I just have a few suggestions.

Show the durability percentage of armor in the equipment screen. This one isn't too necessary considering you can still see the soak value the armor is still providing, but it's up to the player to remember what the max soak value actually is for that specific piece of armor.

The AP variable for weapons should be of numerical value, instead of binary. So a weapon with an AP value of 7 would penetrate up to 7 soak from armor, but no more. Just seems a bit strange to me a pistol would penetrate the same as a rifle.

This third suggestion is probably the biggest tbh, although I'm sure you are planning on updating the combat system. When I engage melee opponents with a rifle, they charge forward first turn, then are able to hit me 2nd turn. But if I try to switch to a melee weapon 2nd turn after they've moved up, the game says they are too far away. Doesn't make too much sense they can melee me, but I can't melee them. I would suggest forcing enemy melee to have to charge and move up twice to get next to me before they can swing.
Good idea about showing original Soak. Will write that down for the Character Sheet upgrade later on.

There actually are a couple of classes of AP that working behind the scenes. I should also make this more obvious on the new Character Sheet.

Instead of "Too far away", it should read "Melee weapon not readied" or something. But the combat CSS and combat structure will see a big upgrade later on as well, making stuff like states and positions more obvious on the screen.

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Promising, not sure whether taking to the slave in a specific order tie to more content, but as it is, guess it is one of these games needed times to get very good at once (Lab Rats 2. Which required time), but at one point got among the heavy one as to content.
This one could get even further, as if LR is currently based, there is no combat or any physical part, out of Dom relations if one want.

Loved the girl's handling of attitudes, wonder if is possible to educate them if so...... Let's say it's not that surprising, just uncommon.

This said, the sex scene would gain to be a bit longer, as to have links to the location then relation ties.
Knowing it is already very good..

Combat, first against two, me a gun, them sword only, won't alright.
2nd : Me against four, 3 ranged, one sword. Lost with one killed.
Then seen I could both have Mercenaries and slave along, found the journal, make relative sense to have it there but still. Would have found it in the library or personal room ?

Time based options are neat, shop closed, damn.
Sending slave to get education, who.
Guess as said there is room for a very good game at some point, it is already pretty advanced but missing on some areas.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is Melrose Pub in Westside District not implemented yet?
No, it's WIP. There are only three taverns you can visit atm: Furry's, Sloppy Moe's, and Divine Juices.

Dockgrave and Melrose will probably open up after the 0.7.9. release.

Mad_S

Aug 23, 2019
Just beginning to play, but really awesome game so far. Sure, early in development, but great potential, the lore and few stories are good, very interesting mechanics and slave system, and... sexy slaves :)
I don't know if it's a bug or intended, or if I'm just being a smoothbrain, but I'm not able to sell my armors.
Anyways, great job so far. I'll keep an eye on this one, and support you if you open a Subscribestar or other plateform (DO NOT go to Patreon! With the non con content in your game you'll 100% be banned)

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes