STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Hey Grim, when choosing to Process a slave, can you please add a "Cancel" or "I'll get back to this one later" button?
I want to be able to check their stats and price, but not necessarily sell or integrate them yet. If they are weak then I can donate them later, or just consider what I want to do with them. Thanks

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
There is a nice chunk of lore you can discover by drinking with a pilot girl on the space station.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, this is exactly the bit I was looking for :)

I also found there is a bunch of lore and a timeline if you click on the red text at a new game start.
And a handy section in the wiki too..

But the answers I sought could only be obtained from a buzzed chick in a space cantina. Figures. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Melfior

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Thank you, this is exactly the bit I was looking for :)

I also found there is a bunch of lore and a timeline if you click on the red text at a new game start.
And a handy section in the wiki too..

But the answers I sought could only be obtained from a buzzed chick in a space cantina. Figures. :ROFLMAO:
You can also recruit her after several sessions :) She's one of the best fighters with 25 crit chance and also infinite ammo. She also has interesting traits such as Pilot which allows you to operate shuttles if you can put your hands on one, suggesting you might have one in the future :)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Wait, hol' up. So the only download option for MoR on f95 right now is a version that is not what it purports to be you say? If it claims to be 0.8.3.3 tier 4 but isn't, and it is unclear who edited it... it sounds kinda dodgy. Did anybody make sure it's not malicious or anything? And if it really is not an official release but a fan edit, shouldn't it be listed *alongside* the official public release, not instead of it?

Also, while releasing an actual tiered version here is not exactly nice, it would be really unfair to GD-studios to release something as his when it isn't. And doubly so if it is buggy or even harmful. :(
Nah, the F95 download on page 1 is official public release. There were just posts on how to edit the html file and someone may have posted an edited file or the one who posted the photo might edited his own html file based on instructions from other posts here.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes