sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Hey there anyone. I made some scripts that change stuff in the game. Currently not playing anymore after finding out the game is doing basically anything to prevent incest. I spend multiple hours trying to edit the html file. I could either make any girl fuckable under any circumstance (bugged) or still have incest not be possible. Eventually I gave up.

But before that I wrote all these cheat scripts which may be helpful for some.

Feel free to edit and repost them. I won't do much support for them. If you want to make your own thread based on them (to develop and support them) just give me a credit and all is good.

To use them, enter them into your browser console while having loaded your game.

I don't guarantee that these will function either now or in the future!! Make saves! Not all of them are thoroughly tested! I would also strongly recommend to look at the code lines before executing any of these scripts. Not everything is documented. You can always just comment out lines that change stats by putting a // in front of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are all. With these scripts you can also develop your own versions. Just test some lines. Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 弗罗多

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Enhanced also uncaps stats in character creation so they can go up to 130. You can find this the html file and change it so that it matches what Enhanced would be. Use notepad or notepad+ and use ctrl+f to find the variables. The search bar is your friend.

Alternatively, you can choose to pay the dev. That will get you MoR Enhanced without editing the game as well as extra quests.
what is the notepad? im new in this type of things sorry

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
A lore question:

The areas of Kahill Outpost, Hamah Bay, Avonmore Island - the whole Red River Basin really, what are they to Ikaanos? Is this considered home turf, or remote outposts, or what? Does Skyguard patrol there, are taxes collected, or are they left to fend for themselves?

And how do these areas view Ikaanos? Are they all good or is there bad blood and conflict?

Thx

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
After spending some time playing with the Automation mod, I came to realize that it is sometimes very frustrating when clicking on buttons and nothing happens, for no apparent reason.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Automation mod updated.

News
  • Console cheat shortcuts (Example: Lovisa.age=100)
  • Popup messages explaning why actions are blocked / fail (to be expanded)
  • Sound effect (applause) when successfully improving mc skills (Orient Palace, Furry's, Velvet room, crafting)
  • Cosmetic: Fixed frame size, updated mod border and background, temporary place holder buttons
  • Fixes and optimizations, mostly related to hunting and crafting
Next up
Playtesting, GUI improvements, additional popup messages, bug fixing and optimizations.
Check if fast travel is messed up or not by path finding and fix if needed.

Undecided
End of day log, which works correctly after midnight.

On hold
Battle automation temporarily on hold, due to lack of imagination and battles in general appearing to be in active development.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes