Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
And now updated again with a bunch of small fixes and optimizations + combined End of Day / Morning blowjob button.
(First click to end the day and check if something interresting has happened and then just click again to continue).
Except that I forgot to attach the updated html.txt file. Corrected version uploaded now.
This is what it should look like with 2024-07-25 version:
1721893345594.png

(As luck would have it, the bad version should still work even with outdated html file. It just has end of day and morning blowjob separated in two buttions instead of one)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If you're looking to add things to the mod, the main thing I would be interested in would be the ability to guarantee certain traits on an NPC when I pick them up. For most uniques I tend to save scum workaholic on them which is very tedious. For a few specific combat NPCs like Kate, the ex arena champ, Truls, Cassius, and Aaron I will save scum malevolent which is equally tedious. Workaholic you can grind out naturally if you want but save scumming is the only way to get malevolent and brawler.
I think that I have stumbled upon a relatively simple way for the mod to auto save scum wanted and unwanted traits for specific npcs.

I expect it to be extremely fast and completely automatic.

If you give me a save with the relevant npcs already added to household and specify exactly which traits each npc should or should not have, then I'm 98% sure that it can easily be added as a config option in the mod.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think that I have stumbled upon a relatively simple way for the mod to auto save scum wanted and unwanted traits for specific npcs.

I expect it to be extremely fast and completely automatic.

If you give me a save with the relevant npcs already added to household and specify exactly which traits each npc should or should not have, then I'm 98% sure that it can easily be added as a config option in the mod.
Well the ones I care about might be different than the ones someone else cares about. I used to save scum workaholic on a lot of my NPCs. I don't bother with that anymore. I just grind it out via janitor or maid now. The ones I do still save scum now are Scavenger on Bud and Kelly, Malevolent on Cassius, and both Malevolent and Brawler on Aaron. Everyone else I just take whatever I get now.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Well the ones I care about might be different than the ones someone else cares about. I used to save scum workaholic on a lot of my NPCs. I don't bother with that anymore. I just grind it out via janitor or maid now. The ones I do still save scum now are Scavenger on Bud and Kelly, Malevolent on Cassius, and both Malevolent and Brawler on Aaron. Everyone else I just take whatever I get now.
Yes, for sure people would want it to be different.

I was thinking of adding a config object along these lines:
Code:
const saveScumTargets = {
  [20, "traitnymfo >= 100", "traitfem <= 0"] //Loren (avid 20), must be nymphomaniac, must not be feminist
  [...]
  [...]
}
That would work great for anyone who has a fixed AvID, which is probably not true for all.

Reason that I wanted a save with them already added was to quickly see what makes them unique so that, I don't implement something in 30 minutes only to spend 3 hours trouble shooting why it doesn't work as expected :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, for sure people would want it to be different.

I was thinking of adding a config object along these lines:
Code:
const saveScumTargets = {
  [20, "traitnymfo >= 100", "traitfem <= 0"] //Loren (avid 20), must be nymphomaniac, must not be feminist
  [...]
  [...]
}
That would work great for anyone who has a fixed AvID, which is probably not true for all.

Reason that I wanted a save with them already added was to quickly see what makes them unique so that, I don't implement something in 30 minutes only to spend 3 hours trouble shooting why it doesn't work as expected :)
Here's my current save. I have all of the uniques except the Urchin and the ones that are part of Aria's questline which I haven't done yet. (and Helo since I decided to leave the Titans up to keep downward pressure on control).

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Here's my current save. I have all of the uniques except the Urchin and the ones that are part of Aria's questline which I haven't done yet. (and Helo since I decided to leave the Titans up to keep downward pressure on control).
Great, I'll check into it tomorrow.
I'm required to socialize at the local Furrys now :eek:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is trying to capture slaves during late game bounty hunts a thing or is the only goal to kill the enemy as quickly as possible at that point?
So my initial impression when I first started seeing the tier 7 bounties was that it was just too hard to guarantee a capture on everything, but that was on day 155 or so when I first started seeing them and had significantly lower ranged skill. Now that everyone has max strength and 120+ ranged I'm finding that just giving everyone a plasma gun and a whip like I did for the tier 6 bounties works just as well for the tier 7 bounties. I can guarantee a capture on even the 2 cyber cannon version, although for that one I'm pretty much guaranteed to lose someone.

Any other version I can usually guarantee 4 captures without losing anyone. This is with what's probably close to the ideal team though. I have Sky, Einar, Cassius, and Aaron pumped up close to their maximum possible stats now. MC also has both Master Tactician and Master of War but does not have the Stryker Implant yet. With an enhanced start you could conceivably start with MC above 200 strength and that would make it easier as well but I started with like 30 strength so my cap is 131 this game.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
i am relatively new to the thread, i wanted to ask is there a routine to the public releases? And are there plans for more slave clothes/outfits ?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The planned savescum feature turned out to be a failure.

It actually worked exactly as intended for any avid < 100.

And for anyone with random avid >= 100 it is not really necessary as I'm 99.5% sure that all of them get their traits when they are added to the household, which means that player can just press F5 --> hover mouse, repeat until happy.

And in theory, I could have added a function also for that... But in the end it would be too complicated to set up correctly and lots of special cases to handle in the unlikely situation that it was correctly configured. Such as for example the player loading a game where a previously undiscovered npc has been discovered.

And then when I compare it with alternatives such as searching for traitscav: either in start_game.hmtl and edit it to be traitscav: 100 or using console to give the trait, it is simply not worth it.

Edit: One small observation though. Have you missed that Kyle can also be scavenger? :)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Edit: One small observation though. Have you missed that Kyle can also be scavenger? :)
He's guaranteed to be actually. He can randomly be wild born but it doesn't take much to train his survival up to 60 if he's not. I wish Loren could be a scavenger. Seems like it would fit well with her other guaranteed hunting stuff.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
He's guaranteed to be actually. He can randomly be wild born but it doesn't take much to train his survival up to 60 if he's not. I wish Loren could be a scavenger. Seems like it would fit well with her other guaranteed hunting stuff.
Turns out that he has a 20% chance with an additional 100% chance to be scavanger. I did not expect that.
First: traitscav: either(0, 0, 0, 0, 100),
Then: if ... _npc.girlid is 31 ... set _npc.traitscav to 100

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
New simplified way of cheating via console:
1. Open console (CTRL + SHIFT + J in Chrome / Edge)
2. Paste below code blob and press enter
Code:
let slots = SugarCube.State.active.variables.slot
console.log("Adding shortcuts:")
for (let i = 1; i < slots.length; i++) {
  let npc = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.av" + slots[i])
  if (slots[i] > 0) {
    let girlname = npc.girlname
    girlname = girlname.replace("-","") //Get rid of dashes
    girlname = girlname.replace(" ","") //Get rid of spaces
    window[girlname] = npc
    window[girlname.toLowerCase()] = npc
    console.log("Slot " + i + ": " + girlname + " / " + girlname.toLowerCase())
  }
}
console.log("\nUse like this:\nlovisa.virgin = true\nLovisa.analvirgin = true\nLoren.traitscav = 100")
Result:
1722075845937.png

Note: To refresh the shortcuts: In console, press arrow key up on the keyboard and press enter.
(In next version of Automation mod, the shortcuts are automatically generated when reloading the page)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link to additional cheats

Last edited:

WatonLeproso

Sep 24, 2020
Does anyone know why the slave cheats don't work for me?
the rest of the tricks work correctly but the slave ones just don't work, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I really don't know.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone know why the slave cheats don't work for me?
the rest of the tricks work correctly but the slave ones just don't work, maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I really don't know.
What slave cheats? If you mean using the console commands to change NPC stuff you probably aren't using the correct line.
Sugarcube.state.active.varibles.npc.av# where the av# is the npc id. The wiki lists each non-rando npc's av#. The rando's and I think ones with an av number 200+ will start at 100 and increment up 1 for each new one acquired, but if you get rid of one that id number becomes the next usable by the game. Pretty sure that's how it works.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes