ShinCore

May 19, 2020
V07921 I noticed that bondage sessions with both Juno and Rebecca resulted in corruption score getting lower, dropping from 41 to 36 for Juno. The girls orgasmed several times during the session and each time lost a corruption point. I might be confused, or it might be bugged. Is that how it's supposed to work, because it seems to me like the corruption score should go up.
Posted in discord #questions-support:

Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I played the game now fresh from the start again, without any cheating. I started a more brainy character. Saddly it seems, that in the end it does not pay out very much. You have to skill out physical attributes and skills, to advance in the game. And there I am with the point of annoyance, the characteradvancement. Maybe it is a mostly a problem of transparency. The player simply does not know, how the characteradvancement exactly works, the wiki is rather vague about that. There you can learn, that on a critical hit you get a skillpoint. But what about the other times you use the skill? I would suggest a system, that is similar to the 2nd edition Mechwarrior RPG. There you have two kinds of experiencepoints adventurepoints (AP) and skillpoints (SP). To advance a character you have spend 10 skillpoints and [wantedlevel] adventurepoints. Example: you want to raise small arms from 3 to 4, so you will have to spend 10 SP and 4 AP. It is possible to advance a skill without SP at the double AP cost (3 to 4 = 8 AP) and without spending AP for the price of ten times the cost of APs (3 to 4 = 40 SP). The character gains AP by completing missions/tasks and roleplaying etc. SP are ganied by critical success and critical failure. If there are times in the game without missions the character gets a number of SP according to his learning attribute.
I think a similar system would work fine here too. SP might be awarded at the end of each month according to the int-attribute, critical success and failure, as reward for training sessions and bookreading. AP would be an award for completing tasks, for example a shopowner wants to get some pelts etc., another one wants that the player teaches some gangmembers a lesson (kill a number of gangmembers etc), completing missions for your house etc.
The benefits are quite obvious. The MC get's more control over the characteradvancement and more important, he can see exactly how characteradvancement works.
At the downside, I have no idea if it is possible to implement such a system in a htmlgame...
Please refer to the following posts:

https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-0-7-9-2-1-grimdark.100207/post-8191049
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-0-7-9-2-1-grimdark.100207/post-8197748

TLDR: Combat revamp and improved game feedback to player is scheduled for after the current stretch goals:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
V07921 I noticed that bondage sessions with both Juno and Rebecca resulted in corruption score getting lower, dropping from 41 to 36 for Juno. The girls orgasmed several times during the session and each time lost a corruption point. I might be confused, or it might be bugged. Is that how it's supposed to work, because it seems to me like the corruption score should go up.
Posted in discord #questions-support:

Per Grim:

GrimDarkToday at 10:25 PM
Bondage is a complicated process. She may have experienced something "bad" during that same round that didn't get completely negated by the orgasm. There are no errors within the execution of the actual cumming event, however (I double checked).

• Wow
Reactions: jsmith27x

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
UPDATED ALPHA TEST PATCH NOTES:

GrimDark — 04/10/2022
THIS CHANNEL LISTS LIVE UPDATES FOR CURRENT DEV BUILD!
GrimDark — 04/22/2022
Version: 0.7.9.3.
ETA (public): June 5.
ETA (Alpha): May 30 (Tier3+).

NOTE! Patch notes are added daily. This is not a complete list.
.. .. ..
GrimDark — 05/21/2022
"Are you okay?"
Asking your slaves how they feel is now more important than ever. Doing so can (if your Charm roll succeeds) raise her Affection, Respect (if it's not too high already) and temporary boost your persuasion attempts in other matters (such as sex). It's a good every-day habit if you want a girl's feelings for you to improve.

This new feature comes with over 250 lines of unique dialogue - all slaves will respond differently.

GrimDark — 05/21/2022
Gameplay changes
• An orgasm during sex and bondage now has a chance to decrease a girl's Anger and remove temporary resentment events.
• Prowler in the Depths Chapter 1 Journal note should now disappear after you've spoken to Professor Wolf about the pentacle and read the journal once - regardless if you've sold it to him or not.
• Explaining Sexual chores to a slave who likes you will now take a heavier toll on her Willpower.

Bug fixes
• Fixed a bug that would also display "Stealth armor" if you're wearing "Combat Weave" (character sheet).

GrimDark — 05/22/2022
Vendor changes
Significantly increased the yield from all vendor assignments. Applying a slave at Devious now gives $50/day, Walton almost doubled his generosity and Nika's (surprisingly!) raised his wages by 50%.

GrimDark — Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Redesigned Academy professorships
The dwindling numbers of professors (damn those prowler cults!) have forced The Academy to reconsider how they handle their assignments.

• You can no longer get thrown out from the Academy. Failing to work your 15 days during a 30 day period will result in an Influence drop instead.
• You're now paid per held lecture instead of a daily sum. The base earning is $100 once you've finished the lecture, but this sum increases as your skill gets higher and if your Influence is above 1000, 1500, 3000, 5000 or 10,000. A famous professor (Influence above 10k) with Academics 130, will net $400+ per day.
• Added an Academy Disposition/Affection score that increases after each held class. This should be considered as an Influence attribute, but strictly inside the Academic world of Ikaanos. The Academy score will get more attention in the Historical Society/Explorer's Guild and grant you certain benefits in future quests/events.

GrimDark — Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Art
• Added 5 sex scenes for Juno (missionary).
• Added 3 bondage scenes for Juno (the rack).

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Question i kick out(free slave) Lovisa Helm. am i allow get new slave ? (total slave now is 3) i try purchased seem option not available

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Question i kick out(free slave) Lovisa Helm. am i allow get new slave ? (total slave now is 3) i try purchased seem option not available
Rachel is second tier. Assuming you aren't being restricted by lack of money, you might not yet have enough influence to buy second tier slaves.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is currently no mechanism for the player character to die in the game. This is done by design. According to GrimDark, permanent death forces players to rely on save-scumming and is not an enjoyable gaming experience. As a result, if you are defeated in a fight, your stats will suffer a minor penalty. Stats that are lost in this way can be quickly restored by increasing them during training or through other means.
Permanent loss of stats that takes weeks in game to recover is not a minor penalty. So I still save scum to never die

EtPerMun

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a time limit for the Price of Power holdout quest, or can I use the 4000 in any way, and complete the quest (much) later?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
why we only can have 2 slaves or 4 in general it its a good game i hope it will succed but thats my main problum but the game is fun !

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a time limit for the Price of Power holdout quest, or can I use the 4000 in any way, and complete the quest (much) later?
My experience is that it's not time limited, unless it has changed or has a limit that's just longer than I took (and I took weeks).
why we only can have 2 slaves or 4 in general it its a good game i hope it will succed but thats my main problum but the game is fun !
This is probably the most fun explanation of the deal with limited slaves.
https://f95zone.to/threads/masters-of-raana-0-7-9-2-1-grimdark.100207/page-51#post-7812870

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
So I was giving this game a go,
Did a few replays and didn't want to do the stat grind again, then one thing let to an other ...

now I have a pretty extensive cheat list, so I might as well share.
This is composed on game version: 0.8.2.2
As always, before you start cheating make a backup of your save, you might break stuff.

Press 'F12' go to the console tab, here is an tutorial and use the for item descriptions.

Besides money, all other values are set to 200, any of those can be changed to other WHOLE numbers, don't use decimals or floats. '10' is ok, '5.2' is not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other then that fun little game you got here GD-Studios, the setting/world feels very well flashed out and the writing is very well done. I can easily see this growing into a text based 'Elder Scrolls' like game. There is already an fair amount of stuff to do. so keep it up.

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Long time without playing this game, There are virgin slaves now?, checking the changelogs seems that is not the case.
Virgin slaves are like the foundation of slave training games, kinda weird not having them in the game.

Also, just joining this forum and reading the laws, lolis and shotas are prohibited and punished by execution, What is the deal with the boy and the girl at the church?, apparently we will be able to take them in some point, It would be for sexual purposes?, They are going to stay at home just to clean and stuff?, Or this is one of those games where such content will be published elsewhere?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Rachel is second tier. Assuming you aren't being restricted by lack of money, you might not yet have enough influence to buy second tier slaves.
hm bug ? or i did some wrong ?

edit: yes maybe influence, i get purchased now... but i accidentally buy piper holdman...

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
hm bug ? or i did some wrong ?
That's because you already have two household slaves. Move one of them to the annex to free up some space.

Version 0.8 will address this, though, and move them down automatically until the slave cap is reached.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Long time without playing this game, There are virgin slaves now?, checking the changelogs seems that is not the case.
Virgin slaves are like the foundation of slave training games, kinda weird not having them in the game.

Also, just joining this forum and reading the laws, lolis and shotas are prohibited and punished by execution, What is the deal with the boy and the girl at the church?, apparently we will be able to take them in some point, It would be for sexual purposes?, They are going to stay at home just to clean and stuff?, Or this is one of those games where such content will be published elsewhere?
The Virgin system is already implemented but not activated. Need to rewrite texts and add better art. Change $virgin to true and $pussyxp to 0 and see what happens when you request sex.

Scheduled for 0.8.2.

Sep 8, 2017
Small problem with the BDSM stuff-- A Butt Plug is not an 'Anal Dildo' any more than a Dildo is a 'Vaginal Butt Plug': While a Butt Plug can be used like a dildo, to stimulate the anus in a manner mimicking intercourse, it's also designed so that it can be inserted into the anus and left there, as a way to 'passively' stretch things out down there, to prepare the person for anal sex. A dildo, on the other hand cannot be inserted and left (at least not in the case of the anus), so using the terms Butt Plug and Anal Dildo interchangeably is misleading.

I'm not just obsessing over vocabulary here; I was really hoping that the Butt Plugs in game would be a put-it-in-and-leave-it-there sort of thing, with options available to MC to do other things not possible with just an 'Anal Dildo', i.e. put the Butt Plug in as preparation for later actions, freeing MC's hands up to do other things in the immediate present, while also building anticipation and/or dread in the intended victim.

If you would please make changes to accommodate my expectations, I would very much appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: seden and KhaiFirst

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I'm getting some sort of bug with Sophia Ortega. Overnight happiness goes from upper nineties to 44 and affection goes from soulmate to neutral. She is wearing fancy clothes and perfume, so I don't think it's her hopes and dreams penalizing me. It doesn't drop if she is in the annex or the arena.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes