Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Unfortunately, the interface is not fully responsive. I removed all the plugins I had activated, thinking this was the cause. Unfortunately, it wasn't. Buttons are sometimes difficult to access, even when zoomed in on the browser.
That is oddly specific and vague at the same time.
Which buttons? Sometimes when? Difficult to access how? Which Browser? What type of device?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hello guys!

0.8.3.3 Public is getting released today! ETA 5 hours (Discord).

There's a ton of of new stuff in this one: increased NPC cap (96), new story NPC (Valerie Borsow) + quest, most of Aria's questline, new renders/Avs, the Follower Groups framework and lots more.

Complete .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
There is at least one functionality missing from your mod (granted that functionality will be useless, after grimdark does change a certain feature, which he will after he notices the feature, but considering the current wiki concerning the bugfixes for the next version, he has not discovered that feature yet). You see npcs are best trained in the dojo, if they are below a certain current health value or if they have 0 stamina left - npcs which fit these criteria will always successfully train in the dojo. Ranged skills of 999, melee of 999, dex/strength of 999+ are thus possible for any and all npcs (regardless of body type).
Fixed a serious bug that allowed you to train (Dojo) unconscious or seriously hurt NPCs to obscene skill and attribute levels.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
Hello guys!

0.8.3.3 Public is getting released today! ETA 5 hours (Discord).

There's a ton of of new stuff in this one: increased NPC cap (96), new story NPC (Valerie Borsow) + quest, most of Aria's questline, new renders/Avs, the Follower Groups framework and lots more.

Complete .

Only on discord or here too?

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
got it on his is under #Public Downloads, but not shore if grimdark- GD-studios
wants it posted here yet? so just check his discord & you'll find it.. it will be updated here shortly thou anyways, rather just if want it now. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fauno36

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.3 has been released!

Alright guys, here comes another large update for Masters of Raana!

You're now able to either ignore, help or smother Aria's rebellion, depending on playstyle. Helping Aria's cause sets you out on a grand adventure - from stealthy palace missions to high-tech hacking onboard the USS Seneca, while also playing a vital part in strengthening the rebel faction before its final assault on The Palace.

You can train and turn in a devoted/corrupted Aria for great rewards and appreciation from the ruling elite of Ikaanos too, however, securing yet another century of Authoritarian rule.

Note! Phase 3 (the last assault + new political events/variables) is still WIP, coming in 0.8.3.4.

Other main features:
- New Story NPC: Valerie Borsow (+ small character quest).
- Follower groups framework.
- Increased NPC cap (80 > 96). Dorms upgrade.
- New captives framework (Kymanto Hall).
- Personal toggle armor/civilian clothes for NPCs.
- Increased number of save slots.
- Lots of new random male AVs.
- Jail cell overhaul.
- New political events.
- A long list of bugfixes and tweaks.
- Plus lots more!

Full .

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
A screen is worth a thousand words, as they say, just look at the pictures.
Probably browser/font issues with your browser. I know in my case Firefox and MOR do not play nice with the fonts on the business/investment screens so the formatting on those pages for me is fubar. I just load it up in chrome if I really want to see those pages in a properly readable format and otherwise ignore those pages. Firefox is superior for everything else I do in MOR so it's not that big of a deal to me.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
You can train and turn in a devoted/corrupted Aria for great rewards and appreciation from the ruling elite of Ikaanos too, however, securing yet another century of Authoritarian rule.
Wish I could become the ruling elite, secure at least a millennium of my authoritarian rule and keep Aria as a trophy though. To remind me that becoming weak like the previous regime would permit rebels like her to rise.

Reactions: Abdulkump

miltutupsi

Apr 13, 2024
The Sandman mod? There's an option to turn it on in the next patch so you do not need to replace each photo one by one in the pics folder. You just put the sandman pics folder in the newly created mods folder and turn it on or off in options. Still a work in progress though because some AI renders are just godawful as they stand right now. You have girls that turn out great (Farrah) and then there's Adrienne's renders which are just a horror fiesta. Sandman is currently going through them one by one to fix their looks. Right now, he has fixed Lovisa, Rebecca, Aria, and Amelia.
I appear to be unable to find how does one obtain the Sandman mod itself. Is there a link or a thread somewhere where this information about the Sandman mod is available and the mod can be downloaded?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
That is definitely not right.

It is supposed to look like this:
I remember someone else having a similar issue, some weeks back, but unfortunately, I don't remember any solution being found.
Yes i Know, i don't know what's causing this visual problem. i use Edge, and i've deactivated all my plugins, because i have a lot of them. but that doesn't solve the problem.

Probably browser/font issues with your browser. I know in my case Firefox and MOR do not play nice with the fonts on the business/investment screens so the formatting on those pages for me is fubar. I just load it up in chrome if I really want to see those pages in a properly readable format and otherwise ignore those pages. Firefox is superior for everything else I do in MOR so it's not that big of a deal to me.
Probably, but I don't have any browsers that are default, they all have plugins and custom settings. No change when I deactivate my plugins, unfortunately.

Reactions: rKnight

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
So does it mess up Aria's questline if my MC marries her? She's kinda in love and I was thinking what the hell my guy can afford a third wife.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Yes i Know, i don't know what's causing this visual problem. i use Edge, and i've deactivated all my plugins, because i have a lot of them. but that doesn't solve the problem.

Probably, but I don't have any browsers that are default, they all have plugins and custom settings. No change when I deactivate my plugins, unfortunately.
Try changing your browser's language to English. I see that issue alot with non-latin alphabets.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
So does it mess up Aria's questline if my MC marries her? She's kinda in love and I was thinking what the hell my guy can afford a third wife.
Not at all! She doesn't even have to be your follower during the quests except for when unlocking the rebel faction in phase one.

Edit: this post aged badly. Make sure to to 0.8.3.3b if you're having issues proceeding with Aria's quest if she's either your wife or paragon.

Last edited:

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
There are two mod options in the settings for the game. Are they included in the download or do you have to download them separately? If so does anyone have the link?

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes