julia2024

Mar 16, 2024
I removed the counter and replaced it with a "hover over" stat instead, as the old one did actually make parts of the button unclickable.

Let me know if you got it to work!
Hi. Sorry, it was my bad. I got used to the button that always seemed to be clickabkle, so when I saw it changed, I thougth that it's broken.
The problem was that I was trying to use tendstim with a full HP. Later when I got some HP damage, the tendstim button was working properly xD

Reactions: GD-studios

Zenskies04

Jun 26, 2023
hi, i have some question.. what will happen if i execute amir? and what will happen if i side with him? cause it makes me afraid to choose the wrong way. thanks

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Am I supposed to be able to travel? or is the fire supposed to "block" me?
It won't block you. But you cannot use the fast travel button during "control below 5" situations.

Can anyone make a full guide with everything in the game or atleast all the quest for some reason i can't get caitlin's quest and unlock the clinic
First, check if you have not finished her quest.

Here is a step-by-step of how I finished her quest. This is from 0.8.3.2 however. I have not tried it in 0.8.3.3.

I acquired her and raised her to amiable affection or higher so I can ask for her background. Keep pressing more background/more to share etc. Check for any red text. A couple of this game's triggers relies on you clicking red texts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After asking for her background, I get a quest to accompany her. I set her as follower, collected water, killed an old charuck who attacked us.

She asked me to access Kymanto Labs. Note that she must be a slave still to use Kymanto Labs. Here's the pics for how to progress. Note the new (temporary) Access Laboratory button.

I cleared all of her assignments, titles, and did not make her a follower in combat. Note the Laboratory Assignment option. Then I waited until the Journal told me she is finished.

The journal said to press the check progress option and I did. She then wanted to proceed to Whitehaven's Academy. Once the journal says she's done, I interacted with her and there is the "Academy Findings" button

Then she asked for access to the Mastersphere Labs. Following the journal, I removed her from all her duties, including Follower. I went to the Town Hall on Hamilton Square and picked "Arrange Caitlyn's Shuttle".

I waited until the journal said she's back. Even though I can interact with her even as the story says she is in the mastersphere, as long as the quest is still up, I did not do anything with her. No morning blowjobs, combat, no training, no nothing. When she's back, click Mastersphere's Findings.

She wants to go back to where you got the water samples afterwards. You will stay there for the full day.

That's the completion of her quest.

To access the clinic, make sure her affection is high, her willpower at a decent place, her corruption low. Click Hopes and Dreams. You assure her and go to her Actions menu. Click Free Slave. Confirm her status change to Servant by hovering your mouse over her name in the left side menu of the NPC menu. Save to disk in case you mess up. Always save to disk when ending a long play session or you are making a major decision. Click Dismiss. She will build her clinic then.

Last edited:

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
is there a point in upgrading michell wolfes house if you want to take her in?
some of these upgrades are rather expensive and if i loose access to the house once she is with me, i dont see the point.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
is there a point in upgrading michell wolfes house if you want to take her in?
some of these upgrades are rather expensive and if i loose access to the house once she is with me, i dont see the point.
She gain some happiness and love, but as you said it's useless.
Spending money to upgrade home give so many advantages compared to that shit.

Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug/reliable, but you can get the clinic without freeing Caitlin. Dismiss without freeing her->upgrading clinic->re-recruiting had her in my household as a slave again. No promises that it always works or anything, but it's marginally easier than freeing and re-enslaving if you prefer slaves to servants.

Zesterian

Apr 9, 2021
I've played the public version now and it's awesome, I'm just confused on whether to pay to get the premium version. For the highest tier version it seems to be 25 dollars a *month* subscription fee?
I'd pay 25 dollars one time but 25 a month to keep getting updates? There's no world where the game is worth that much money, just to play for 3 months I'd be paying 75 USD?

Maybe I'm missing something but having a serious WTF moment trying to figure out how a game like this could be priced so astronomically high as to charge 25 a month for updates to a game. Can't be happening in this reality..

Reactions: uterus

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've played the public version now and it's awesome, I'm just confused on whether to pay to get the premium version. For the highest tier version it seems to be 25 dollars a *month* subscription fee?
I'd pay 25 dollars one time but 25 a month to keep getting updates? There's no world where the game is worth that much money, just to play for 3 months I'd be paying 75 USD?

Maybe I'm missing something but having a serious WTF moment trying to figure out how a game like this could be priced so astronomically high as to charge 25 a month for updates to a game. Can't be happening in this reality..
You have to look at paying that much this way: Those people aren't paying for the game, they are paying for the development of the game. They also aren't paying for updates, those are basically free if you wait for public release and they act as a quasi-QC playtesting the game to find issues and bugs. They do get some benefits that aren't available to everyone else, but I think that those people like to feel a part of the development and like what the dev is doing. Plus, they have enough money that it doesn't effect their life style to spend that much a month to support a creator.

Last edited:

Zesterian

Apr 9, 2021
You have to look at paying that much this way: Those people aren't paying for the game, they are paying for the development of the game. They also aren't paying for updates, those are basically free if you wait for public release and they act as a quasi-QC playtesting the game to find issues and bugs. They do get some benefits that aren't available to everyone else, but I think that those people like to feel a part of the development and like what the dev is doing. Plus, they have enough money that it doesn't effect their life style to spend that much a month to support a creator.
That's nice and all but you're still talking about spending 25 a month to subscribe to a game.
But the way you're wording it is if I spend the 25 dollars and get the latest version, I can update it with the public release and continue playing with the premium stuff?
My understanding would be I would only be keeping the premium things if I continued to pay 25 a month for the game which would be patently insane.

I don't even have to pay 10 dollars a month for a Runescape subscription, 25 a month to a game would be daylight highway robbery with complimentary unlubed sodomy.
But yeah if it's 25 dollars one time then sure no problem.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
That's nice and all but you're still talking about spending 25 a month to subscribe to a game.
But the way you're wording it is if I spend the 25 dollars and get the latest version, I can update it with the public release and continue playing with the premium stuff?
My understanding would be I would only be keeping the premium things if I continued to pay 25 a month for the game which would be patently insane.

I don't even have to pay 10 dollars a month for a Runescape subscription, 25 a month to a game would be daylight highway robbery with complimentary unlubed sodomy.
Retaining benefits is a bit of a complicated issue.

As I understand it, anything from the premium versions you have in a given save (unique slaves, weapons, quest lines etc.) you retain if you drop your subscription and change to the free versions, but only for that given run. If you ever start a new run, either just to try something new or because a previous save was wiped or incompatible (although the dev does at least try to maintain compatibility between versions) then the new save does not retain any access to your old subscriber benefits if it was created on the free version.

As an aside, I feel like your value for money framing for trying to understand tier benefits is never going to be able to be reconciled with the reality of it. The benefits themselves are not meant to be 'worth' the money paid for them, the value in contributing to the games development is that the game continues to be made, incentives have always been there just as a thank you to those who decide to open their wallet, or as an incentive for those inclined but otherwise on the fence.
If it helps, think of it like contributing to a some type of community drive or charity event, no one really gives a shit if the cakes are overpriced or the raffle prizes are a little underwhelming, the money is meant to be focused on the cause, anything else you get back is meant to be a side benefit at best.
Or if the charitable framing is a bit on the off-putting for a commercial product, think of it like a business giving you a free pen with your purchase, no one is expecting you to make the purchase (supporting the games continued development) for the free pen (the tier benefits) but it is meant to be a nice courtesy aside from the thing you actually doing.

So yeah, actually subscribing like all support of early access games is very much a luxury purchase, to be made when you have the kind of disposable income that throwing money at people who are making games that interest you just to ensure they get made doesn't sound like a colossal waste.
If that doesn't feel like a viable or rational purchase in your situation you can just wait for the rather substantial free updates with the rest of us.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

It kind of depends on how you're looking at it, and this is not specific to this particular game but to pretty much every game you'll find on Patreon.

For a finished game, you could buy it for a 1 time fee on Steam or whatever other platform the dev makes it available for sale on (or even do a 1 month Patreon sub, download the finished game, and then cancel). From that standpoint I agree that the Patreon model is not a very good value to the customer.

For a game that's still in development though what you're really paying for is to support a dev who's work you presumably like and get access to alpha/beta versions of the game that you can play LONG before the final release that you would see on Steam or whatever. Many/most devs also give Patreon supporters access to polls, feedback, etc where they can have at least some influence over the development of the game before it's done.

You'll pay more for that than buying it on Steam, but if you want early access or just want to support a dev who might not have any finished games yet then you might consider that worthwhile. For a game that takes potentially multiple years to develop though, you get access to play that game as it's developed years before someone who bought it on Steam would.

Personally, I prefer to just buy the finished game on Steam but I can see why some would prefer the subscription model for early access.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

No I wasn't saying that if you spend the $25 to get the most current version you can update it with the public release. I was saying if you don't want to spend $25 dollars for the next version being worked on you could just wait until the public version is released. It has all the same features, except the special tier benefits for the subscribers, which includes extra character creation options and a couple quests. I think those will be included when the final version of the game is released. I could be wrong, though.

From what you posted I see that what you value and what someone else values is different. Neither is bad or incorrect. To some there is value in what they are spending monthly, to you there isn't/wouldn't be. Personally, I see no value in paying $900+ dollars on a new cell phone. I know people that are fine with paying that. While it isn't within your means or desire to spend that money, if nobody did it the game would probably not be developed.

So, I'm not really sure of what point you are trying to make except to express your personal view that it isn't worth it to you to spend the money. Which is nice that you want us to know this, but I doubt anything will likely change because of that.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... there was a block of code that you could paste into the console to give you immediate access to any girl's stats.
All you had to do was change the name in the block of text.

I don't suppose anybody knows where that is, do they? I had the post bookmarked, but somehow that has vanished, and there's hundreds of pages of posts in this thread.

agitatedturk

May 10, 2022
So... there was a block of code that you could paste into the console to give you immediate access to any girl's stats.
All you had to do was change the name in the block of text.

I don't suppose anybody knows where that is, do they? I had the post bookmarked, but somehow that has vanished, and there's hundreds of pages of posts in this thread.
Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 10.54.49 PM.png

So, I'm not really sure of what point you are trying to make except to express your personal view that it isn't worth it to you to spend the money. Which is nice that you want us to know this, but I doubt anything will likely change because of that.
When forum commenters can't answer or even see a question clearly because of their weird emotional complex around not admitting that the pay/donate structure for this game is... unusual, shall we say

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
I had an idea: why not give a path that's being a leader of a revolutionary force, forcibly combining the feudal like kingdoms and eventually conquering the planet

Reactions: Akusam
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes