ShaowWolf

Jan 25, 2022
Here is an updated version:
Code:
var cheatgirlname = "zahira"
var cheatgirl
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            cheatgirl = eval("SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc."+key)
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key)
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40')
            console.log('Or like this: cheatgirl.age = 40')
        }
    }
}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there by chance an updated version as all I get is "Undefined" when I try this in Chrome, or am I missing something obvious ?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is there by chance an updated version as all I get is "Undefined" when I try this in Chrome, or am I missing something obvious ?
That is the updated version.
You are supposed to use it like this:
1. Paste code blob, replace Zahiras name with the npc you want to modify
2. Press enter
3. Type cheatgirl.something = some value
4. Press enter
5. Optionally repeat 3, 4 as many times as you like for other values (arrow key up on keyboard is very useful for this)
6. Done

If not working, please share screenshot from console.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Is there some way to deal with attention whore/nympho characters? I don't want them to eat up a whole day of interactions.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Is there some way to deal with attention whore/nympho characters? I don't want them to eat up a whole day of interactions.
If this is Bud Walton, you can just buy a NeuraClean from the Transit Department in the Palace District if you do not want to deal with it . Though just by hosting pool parties for everyone in the upgraded gazebo in your backyard, you can easily stave off attention-whore.

Neuraclean instantly removes the following traits:

View attachment Screenshot_2024-06-22_092339.webp

If by nymphomaniac, you mean regular girls, they're probably fine if you keep your household contentment levels up.

Reactions: Fauno36

HammieSammie

Sep 21, 2022
Could anyone share a save with all world locations unlocked?

I'm currently adding travel options to the automation mod and would like to make the world map complete without having to finish all quests or crawl through the game code to do so.
Hopefully, this save should do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Porrvald

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If this is Bud Walton, you can just buy a NeuraClean from the Transit Department in the Palace District if you do not want to deal with it . Though just by hosting pool parties for everyone in the upgraded gazebo in your backyard, you can easily stave off attention-whore.

Neuraclean instantly removes the following traits:

View attachment 3846177

If by nymphomaniac, you mean regular girls, they're probably fine if you keep your household contentment levels up.
Personally, I find attention whore to be too much of a bother even with pool parties unless you always do one every single day. So I just grab 2 doses of Neuraclean and mind wipe both Bud and Sofia. My Bud has ammo pack and scavenger, nothing else. My Sofia has Brawler, nothing else. And they both love me now without me having to do pool parties every day.

Last edited:

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
so ive farmed legendary bounties for hulk parts but that source seems to have dried up.
ive not gotten any parts in the last 5 runs even with reloading.
is there a limit to the amount of hulk parts you can loot?

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I reach the end to the quest for Aria only to get WIP how dull.

Even now the bookstore quest is still in WIP.

Dakota's sister is all alone there she can run the store but maybe from my house.

Not to mention i want to go to war with Kyamanto Hall their business should be ours by now.

Those girls over at Divine Juice should be given a quest or bought or just make us fight for them with politics or just a very difficult battle.

Also those girls at the docks should be replaced if we bring new ones and keep the old ones not to mention that madame is on my rack list.

Reactions: Ku-chan

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
so ive farmed legendary bounties for hulk parts but that source seems to have dried up.
ive not gotten any parts in the last 5 runs even with reloading.
is there a limit to the amount of hulk parts you can loot?
There's a guaranteed and finite number of hulk parts you can get from the legendary bounties. There's an infinite number you can buy in the palace but the price goes up with supply.

Reactions: uterus

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
How can I kill the Terro from the Deep? That thing just one shots my group and takes like 0 dmg from guns.
Killing him is not that difficult. You just need some good melee fighters with high strength, good melee skill, and duraplate or better armor, and greatswords for everyone. Killing him without MC taking permanent stat losses requires either save scumming or at least a little luck. If he focus fires on MC exclusively you're going down no matter what you do. If he spreads the damage around a little you can take him out without losing anyone.

The worst case scenario of having him focus fire exclusively on MC doesn't happen that often but it does happen. I just killed him in my game and the first attempt he did exactly that so I had to reload. 2nd attempt he took down Cassius and Felix before I got him but with doctor's kits that's fine.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Having very high dexterity on your MC might make the Terror miss a lot as long as you are not wearing armor that penalizes DEX too much. I never really tried it though (because DEX won't save me from enemies with the dangerous guns so I prioritize it last) but it should be possible.

EDIT:

Alright, I did an experiment and it turned out better than I thought it would go for characters that were not wearing any armor. Still iffy though. I had cleaner runs with my low DEX herculeans. The problem might be the weapons. Only me and Aria were holding greatswords. Only I was wearing armor because I forgot to take it off. I was not doing powerstrikes until two of my girls were incapacitated because I wanted to see how DEX performs in a drawn out fight so if this was serious, maybe I could have avoided Loren's fall. Aria though got taken out by turn 5-6 so it was not possible to save her.

Anyway, first off, the stats of my girls (using pre-nerf Academy)

As for the fight:

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Having very high dexterity on your MC might make the Terror miss a lot as long as you are not wearing armor that penalizes DEX too much. I never really tried it though (because DEX won't save me from enemies with the dangerous guns so I prioritize it last) but it should be possible.

EDIT:

Alright, I did an experiment and it turned out better than I thought it would go for characters that were not wearing any armor. Still iffy though. I had cleaner runs with my low DEX herculeans. The problem might be the weapons. Only me and Aria were holding greatswords. Only I was wearing armor because I forgot to take it off. I was not doing powerstrikes until two of my girls were incapacitated because I wanted to see how DEX performs in a drawn out fight so if this was serious, maybe I could have avoided Loren's fall. Aria though got taken out by turn 5-6 so it was not possible to save her.

As for the fight:

I haven't seen much benefit to high dex in that fight but I suspect that may be due to the cap being lower than what's required to really make a big difference. I tried pumping my dex up to 130 and he hit me 100% of the time still. I'm sure he's not guaranteed to, but he did. I even wore weave instead of duraplate to reduce the dex penalty. Someone on discord did a similar test awhile ago with 170+ dex and he missed almost every time so I'm not sure what the threshold is, but it's more than 130.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Different question: Let's say I want to build ultimate hit team without wasting half a year training them. Who are the best 4 fighters right out of the gate?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Different question: Let's say I want to build ultimate hit team without wasting half a year training them. Who are the best 4 fighters right out of the gate?
Alphabetical order:
  • (starts eh but he will level up his melee via hitting enemies in melee combat anyway as long as you use him; the strongest melee fighter once he can consistently hit enemies)
  • (without training involved, Ayden is the strongest recruit right out the gate but can fall behind because you cannot switch his ranged weapon; comes with his own un-removable high tier armor)
  • (strongest melee fighter right out the gate)
  • / (alternative to Ayden, less strong but can freely use more powerful ranged options later on; Connor comes with his own high tier armor, not as good as Ayden's; Einar is potentially tougher and scales more with training)
  • (the only NPC with both Crackshot and Ammo Pack currently; put your best ranged weapon on her)
  • (if you cannot fight Cassius yet, Truls is an easier alternative; really strong melee fighter and costs 0 salary like Cassius and Aaron).

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018

EDIT:

As for the fight:

Girls are cute, but boys are always better for combat. they have useful perks (e.g. infinite ammo) and more hp.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes