Jun 10, 2022
Not necessarily, i doubt all of them will be tied to positive affection value.
So far i missed only Michelle quest, because she had dominant perk i didn't want to deal with it and just sold her back to Old K, i wish her luck in trying to dom that old man. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
But personal quests are tied to affection rating, right? You can't learn a slave's background to get their personal quest unless I'm missing something you are doing.

Reactions: hyfka

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
But personal quests are tied to affection rating, right?
Some might, but that doesn't mean ALL of them will be.
Michelle for example needs 'friendly' affection and 0 willpower before she coughs to you her quest.
I just didn't feel it was worth grinding down all that willpower boosted by her dominant perk for it.

And should i need it, i'm sure i'll find a way to rise their affection.
I have enough money to grease the palm all day if i want to. :giggle::coffee:

For example just now i tested gifting a cheap trinket to Mai Lynn, she used to despise me, but now moved to "uninterested."
Sadly the stat changes seem to be hidden, i wonder what will happen if i gift them expensive trinket. Or a whole box of those. :whistle::coffee:
In other words, just like i thought, affection is no issue.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyone landed famine in v8.1?
I swear it's been like 200 days since i last seen one, my luck can't suck this bad... can it? :LUL::coffee:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
From discord

The SSA poll winner wanted more jungle districts. That also made it necessary to start with the new wilderness orientation maps. When travelling from Darkmere Ferry, this is the map you'll see as of 0.8.0.2. In addition to the quest-locked Avonmore and Corazon maps, the always-open Hamah Bay and Blackfang Valley will be added. These serene locations are perfect places for explorers, hunters or those who just want to get away from the bustling metropolis of Ikaanos. Be sure to bring some camping gear. And a trustworthy rifle.

Some additional progress news here:

"And a trustworthy rifle" - I think coilgun will do as well :cool:
Looks like our certain famous hunter will be glad to hear this news :)
I'm also interested in new parts of this planet outside the city. I hope to see some challenging events and enemies.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Bug: I could invest into the Trade Caravan without having the money, bringing me into the negatives. When I woke up the next morning, my money was reset to 0.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
May want to bring plasma rifle as well, just in case. :sneaky::coffee:
Sadly, it's not penetrates armor for some reason :rolleyes:
There should be one particular enemy that will be quite resilient to usual weapons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm really glad there are new locations, because I already crushed all men on old ones :confused:.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Sadly, it's not penetrates armor for some reason
I see.
So those are armored after all. :sneaky::coffee:
Hm~ I wonder how melee would do against that.
Also, for now, AP is just adding extra damage. There was a long and annoying discussion about it you see.
So, plasma might still turn out to be effective anyway.
Ugh, i really need to get my ass over there and test this shit myself.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Sadly, it's not penetrates armor for some reason :rolleyes:
There should be one particular enemy that will be quite resilient to usual weapons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm really glad there are new locations, because I already crushed all men on old ones :confused:.
Been awhile since I played last, but if I'm reading that screenshot correctly...
0 soak would indicate it's got no armor.
But it looks like it's got a massive HP pool.

Good candidate for the Plasma Rifle, since that's the weapon with the best dmg against unarmored targets.

Jun 10, 2022
Some might, but that doesn't mean ALL of them will be.
Michelle for example needs 'friendly' affection and 0 willpower before she coughs to you her quest.
I just didn't feel it was worth grinding down all that willpower boosted by her dominant perk for it.

And should i need it, i'm sure i'll find a way to rise their affection.
I have enough money to grease the palm all day if i want to. :giggle::coffee:

For example just now i tested gifting a cheap trinket to Mai Lynn, she used to despise me, but now moved to "uninterested."
Sadly the stat changes seem to be hidden, i wonder what will happen if i gift them expensive trinket. Or a whole box of those. :whistle::coffee:
In other words, just like i thought, affection is no issue.
Fair enough, just as long as new people understand that there are negative consequences to having a harem of venomous slaves.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
just as long as new people understand that there are negative consequences to having a harem of venomous slaves
Yeah I get what you mean, positive interactions become increasingly harder the less affection your slaves already have.
For example I had quite some issues with the combat slave (middle one in left column you can buy) until I bought her an expensive trinket, from there it was pretty much smooth sailing.

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Hi, I have a sort of strange situation that I'm hoping someone in this thread can help me solve. The issue is that the upper level of the game map and a good section of the upper game screen aren't visible & can't be scrolled into view, it's a problem because I know I'm missing POI's as well as potential locations. Does anyone have any advice on how to potentially fix this problem?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
View attachment 1998486

I did spec for combat but I've read all the manipulation and bondage books, minus Demonic Pleasure which I cannot find (where is it, btw)

With these stats, and a 0-willpower slave (Michelle), I cannot really progress affection past neutral
side note: your int and will are so low it makes my head hurt. thats just me though. i would recommend reading all the academic books to raise your int, and goto the spa in crystal hill and get a massage and do a demeaning blowjob once per day. you have two chances of raising your willpower by 1 pt.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark
Version: 0.8.0.2
ETA (Alpha): 2-5th September
ETA (public): N/A

NOTE! Patch notes are added daily. This is not a complete list.
GrimDark — Today at 5:20 AM
New course (Bondage)
Seek out Miss Devious at Devious Tools during opening hours to participate in her new bondage course. Provides up to 28 skill points in Flagellation, Bondage, Academics and WILLPOWER. Features several (very) NSFW renders and lots of interesting Raanic lore.

Art
- Added 10 bondage scenes to Tier2+ slave.
- Added 1 sex scene to Lovisa (replaced "undressed scene").
GrimDark — Today at 7:27 PM
Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to invest with certain tradesmen even if you didn't have enough cash.
GrimDark — Today at 8:42 PM
New travel systems and new locations
Revamped the way you travel through the Ikaanian wilderness. You hire the ferry at Darkmere for $100/day, per person, and use their boat to travel as many times as you want through the various locations in either the North River Basin, or the South River Basin (WIP). A new ticket price will be deducted from your inventory at midnight.

The North River Basin is a huge wilderness area that'll be home to many forest and open wilderness areas in future updates (10+). This is also where you can find Avonmore and Corazon.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Hi, I have a sort of strange situation that I'm hoping someone in this thread can help me solve. The issue is that the upper level of the game map and a good section of the upper game screen aren't visible & can't be scrolled into view, it's a problem because I know I'm missing POI's as well as potential locations. Does anyone have any advice on how to potentially fix this problem?
are you on pc or mobile? if pc, and using chrome, it sounds like your zoomed in. try playing around with the zoom on your browser.
1661238631721.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Compared house and market UI again, and there is still some difference not accounted for by the looks of it:
2.png 2.png 3.png 3.png
Just 1$ difference but difference nonetheless, perhaps house UI doesn't count that random roll market does every day?
Just a wild guess. :unsure::coffee: (I bribed bandits that affect prices btw, so this is clean price.)
the price shown at your mansion is how much you can buy it for. the price at the vendor is how much you can sell it to them for. the $1 variance is their profit margin.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
4.50 star(s) 123 Votes