Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Personally, I think the mechanic is too fiddly to be worth retaining. But, if it is retained, it should be altered so that:
It's a preemptive game balance addition. You can now capture every single enemy in a fight (except the scripted to be uncaptureable ones like the first slot in a generic bounty), not just 1 male and 1 female. This is so there is some control in the economy of the game and will probably be subject to balance changes in future patches.

Screenshot 2024-08-04 091104.png
Screenshot 2024-08-04 091203.png

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Code:
cheatgirlname = "mae"

for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key);
            cheatgirl = SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc[key]
            console.log('Modify like this: cheatgirl.age = 18');
        }
    }
}
Replace "mae" with the first name of the NPC, press Enter.

Type in cheatgirl.traitwork = 100
Doesn't work for me. Can you give me the full code for Mae's workaholic trait please? I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Doesn't work for me. Can you give me the full code for Mae's workaholic trait please? I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
1. Follow the cheat link in first post of this thread.
2. Paste the code blob into console and press enter
3. Type mae.traitwork = 100 and press enter.
4. Click on something (any button) for the stats to reflect new values in game.
5. If it doesn't work. Post screenshot.

You will also find all trait names in one of the spoilers of that post.

Reactions: kiljaeden

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I edited that post because there was spacing issues.

Once you press Enter, the text I highlighted in red should appear. Then you enter cheatgirl.traitwork = 100.
Screenshot 2024-08-04 091744.png
After that, you just do something like switch from Traits to Stats page, or exit and enter the NPC menu, anything that allows the page to refresh itself and update.

Reactions: kiljaeden

dooka58

Formerly 'dookie85'
Nov 18, 2020
I've just realized Sandman's mod has a tray image for all characters but my game does not use them for some reason. It just looks at the original image location. How do I fix this? Everything else seems to work fine.

So, for example, my game uses this View attachment 3896502 instead of View attachment 3896503 . For her it doesn't matter but some characters are so different from the original that it's super jarring seeing those 2 different versions.

Edit: I've replaced every original image with it's Sandman version and I think I understand why a lot of it is not used. Still the portrait images are better imo and actually match the scenes so if that bugs anyone as it did me then replace every troop.jpg, edu_good.png and edu_goodsmall.png with it's Sandman version.
I was having a bit of trouble recognizing characters because the portraits don't match, but I really like Sandman's scene images. Unfortunately, some of the portraits aren't cropped with transparency yet, but that's not a good reason to not use them IMO because some of the interaction images also have a white background too. IDK if that's the actual reasoning though. I'm thinking about overwriting the whole Pics folder because I'm way too lazy to replace these portraits one by one or even to write a script for it.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
1. Follow the cheat link in first post of this thread.
2. Paste the code blob into console and press enter
3. Type mae.traitwork = 100 and press enter.
4. Click on something (any button) for the stats to reflect new values in game.
5. If it doesn't work. Post screenshot.

You will also find all trait names in one of the spoilers of that post.
Why I can't use the same code again? I added Mae the trait but now I can't add it to others the same way.

TDSanthony

Aug 5, 2017
Is Masters of Raana the result of the development of ? Or are these two seperate projects in the same universe?

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I like this game, but one thing puts be off at least in the prior versions. The unique NPC don't have unique traits they are randomly generated when you hire them, wish it wasn't like that.
They do have, just not all. And those traits are usually very specific to their story. It's just not everybody is special :p

4.50 star(s) 123 Votes