esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I just hate it when bad RNG encourages unnecessary save scumming. Be nice if there was at least a re-roll on the unique NPC character generator, perhaps have a scoring system that ensures you don't get all negative/positive traits.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
i havent played this game since 0.8.2 , i tried this new version and i have a question xD, how do you increase the beauty of your slaves now?, before you could go to a clinic, now i dont get the option

Creator13

Starting developer
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2023
Guys, thank you..(y)
And...how I increase HP? I get hurt, and I am not sure how to heal :O I thought maybe sleeping will return HP, or eating..

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Guys, thank you..(y)
And...how I increase HP? I get hurt, and I am not sure how to heal :O I thought maybe sleeping will return HP, or eating..

u can train stamina up to 130 increasing stamina increases health , u can also buy health implants from the doctor up to implant 2 i think, and Implant Mark 3 u can buy taking the Shuttle at the shuttle station in the Palace District and buying it there for 1.2 mill

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hey folks, does anyone know if there is a way to organize the npc list? It's annoying having the most useless npcs in the first pages just because they appeared first
If you install the automation mod, then you can just drag and drop between slots, including follower slots.

Reactions: dooka58

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
And on that subject, I just realized that what I will focus on next is to figure out how make friends with css and then add an option to have the mod sidebar hidden / collapsed in the border and pop out on hover.

That should hopefully make it less distracting, possible to play with maximum zoom and in theory allow practically unlimited amount of space.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Guys, thank you..(y)
You can buy tendstims in certain shops like the general store near your house. Then you press the tendstim button located in the lower part of the screen, near your favorite NPCs portraits.

You can also assign nurses in NPC Menu -> Jobs and Titles. It's a title that you can grant them and is more effective if they do not have other jobs and are not followers once midnight hits (midnight is where most of the stat calculations happen). NPCs with 25+ stat in medicine will heal you and any hurt NPCs. You can hire Aiko or some other mercs with good starting Medicine stats. Caitlin, once you purchase her, starts with the second highest medicine stat among the unique NPCs (at 70, second only to Eve at 100). Some random captures can also RNG into high medicine stat. Some unique captures starts at a decent medicine stat too like Cassius Bauer and Truls Baardson.

If you assign a girl with medicine stat lower than 30 to the Academy (clear her jobs, go to NPC Menu -> Academy -> Administration and Domestic), she can increase her medicine stat, up to ~30 which is that course' medicine stat cap. Afterwards, homeschooling seems to be the only way to increase it reliably from ~30.

dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
I've just realized Sandman's mod has a tray image for all characters but my game does not use them for some reason. It just looks at the original image location. How do I fix this? Everything else seems to work fine.

Also... this will never leave my brain now
1722725907608.png

• Haha
Reactions: megamanx06
4.50 star(s) 123 Votes