sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Hey there anyone. I made some scripts that change stuff in the game. Currently not playing anymore after finding out the game is doing basically anything to prevent incest. I spend multiple hours trying to edit the html file. I could either make any girl fuckable under any circumstance (bugged) or still have incest not be possible. Eventually I gave up.

But before that I wrote all these cheat scripts which may be helpful for some.

Feel free to edit and repost them. I won't do much support for them. If you want to make your own thread based on them (to develop and support them) just give me a credit and all is good.

To use them, enter them into your browser console while having loaded your game.

I don't guarantee that these will function either now or in the future!! Make saves! Not all of them are thoroughly tested! I would also strongly recommend to look at the code lines before executing any of these scripts. Not everything is documented. You can always just comment out lines that change stats by putting a // in front of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are all. With these scripts you can also develop your own versions. Just test some lines. Have fun.

Last edited:

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Enhanced also uncaps stats in character creation so they can go up to 130. You can find this the html file and change it so that it matches what Enhanced would be. Use notepad or notepad+ and use ctrl+f to find the variables. The search bar is your friend.

Alternatively, you can choose to pay the dev. That will get you MoR Enhanced without editing the game as well as extra quests.
what is the notepad? im new in this type of things sorry

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
A lore question:

The areas of Kahill Outpost, Hamah Bay, Avonmore Island - the whole Red River Basin really, what are they to Ikaanos? Is this considered home turf, or remote outposts, or what? Does Skyguard patrol there, are taxes collected, or are they left to fend for themselves?

And how do these areas view Ikaanos? Are they all good or is there bad blood and conflict?

Thx

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
After spending some time playing with the Automation mod, I came to realize that it is sometimes very frustrating when clicking on buttons and nothing happens, for no apparent reason.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Automation mod updated.

News
  • Console cheat shortcuts (Example: Lovisa.age=100)
  • Popup messages explaining why actions are blocked / fail (to be expanded)
  • Sound effect (applause) when successfully improving mc skills (Orient Palace, Furry's, Velvet room, crafting, morning BJ)
  • Cosmetic: Fixed frame size, updated mod border and background, temporary place holder buttons
  • Fixes and optimizations, mostly related to hunting and crafting
Next up
Playtesting, GUI improvements, additional popup messages, bug fixing and optimizations.
Check if fast travel is messed up or not by path finding and fix if needed.

Undecided
End of day log, which works correctly after midnight.

On hold
Battle automation temporarily on hold, due to lack of imagination and battles in general appearing to be in active development.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and STuRoK9

STuRoK9

Jan 2, 2024
Hey guys. I'm keeping my cheating very minimal because I don't generally like it, but..
(Pacifist on fighter)
I was trying to Remove the Pacifist trait on Bud, but it's not working.

fullstring = "av30"
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc[fullstring].traitaggro = 0

Also, I think he only has it because I gave him a generic boost (cuz he kept missing shots), which when I look back at shows traitaggro = 0.
So, even setting this to 0 still gives the Pacifist trait if they don't even have it ! (I tested this on 2 others to confirm)

Help pls. too late to roll back. not a big deal, but I think it would be good to figure out

Last edited:

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Hey guys. I'm keeping my cheating very minimal because I don't generally like it, but
(Pacifist on fighter is no-go)
I was trying to Remove the Pacifist trait on Bud, but it's not working.

fullstring = "av30"
SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc[fullstring].traitaggro = 0

Also, I think he only has it because I gave him a generic boost (cuz he kept missing most shots), which when I look back at shows traitaggro = 0.
So, even setting this to 0 still gives the Pacifist trait if they don't even have it ! (I tested this on 2 others to confirm)
Help pls. too late to roll back or I lose a lot.
traitaggro = 0 IS pacifist, methinks. Perhaps test traitaggro values around 50 to get rid of pacifist and up from there to get more violent (aggressive ;)) npc...

Reactions: STuRoK9

OneMoreZoner

May 23, 2022
Ah, that is probably a fan-edited html file then. It is probably improperly edited by mistake or intentionally.
Wait, hol' up. So the only download option for MoR on f95 right now is a version that is not what it purports to be you say? If it claims to be 0.8.3.3 tier 4 but isn't, and it is unclear who edited it... it sounds kinda dodgy. Did anybody make sure it's not malicious or anything? And if it really is not an official release but a fan edit, shouldn't it be listed *alongside* the official public release, not instead of it?

Also, while releasing an actual tiered version here is not exactly nice, it would be really unfair to GD-studios to release something as his when it isn't. And doubly so if it is buggy or even harmful. :(

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
A lore question:

The areas of Kahill Outpost, Hamah Bay, Avonmore Island - the whole Red River Basin really, what are they to Ikaanos? Is this considered home turf, or remote outposts, or what? Does Skyguard patrol there, are taxes collected, or are they left to fend for themselves?

And how do these areas view Ikaanos? Are they all good or is there bad blood and conflict?

Thx
There is a nice chunk of lore you can discover by drinking with a pilot girl on the space station.

Reactions: OneMoreZoner

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
Wait, hol' up. So the only download option for MoR on f95 right now is a version that is not what it purports to be you say? If it claims to be 0.8.3.3 tier 4 but isn't, and it is unclear who edited it... it sounds kinda dodgy. Did anybody make sure it's not malicious or anything? And if it really is not an official release but a fan edit, shouldn't it be listed *alongside* the official public release, not instead of it?

Also, while releasing an actual tiered version here is not exactly nice, it would be really unfair to GD-studios to release something as his when it isn't. And doubly so if it is buggy or even harmful. :(
You can join the discord ( ) and get a link to dev's cloud storage with official public version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fauno36

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
1. complete her quest first
2. add a useless slave to your household
3. save to disk
4. saveeditonline.com
5. search for her name and copy everything between her slot and the next slot
6. search for the useless slaves name, mark everything between its slot and the next slot and paste mai-lynns data there
7. download your changed savegame (keep the original in case something goes wrong, its unlikely but one } more or less corrupts the savegame, so rename the download filename)
8. back to the game
9. load the edited file from disk
10. clear her crimes if she has some, then free and dismiss her.
Done, now the clone should work for daddy and the original is still with you. Sometimes you need to set her gardening job again since its a unique job and she shares it with the copy-clone after loading, but thats all.
I tried this method today but failed.
If I copy everything after "av12": {' and then free and dismiss the clone, both the original and the clone disappear from the household.
If I copy everything from "last": "Oshiro" and then the free and dismiss clone, that clone does not go to work in the garden with her dad, but at least the original remains.
Something probably changed in the code in the meantime, so if anyone knows a solution, I'd appreciate it.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes