can someone clarify?

v0.8.3.4 T4+ Unstable ====vs==== v0.8.3.4 T4+ stable

what's the difference? other than stabilization lol

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
can someone clarify?

v0.8.3.4 T4+ Unstable ====vs==== v0.8.3.4 T4+ stable

what's the difference? other than stabilization lol
Check the front page again. It's v0.8.3.3 Stable vs v0.8.3.4 Unstable. The stable version is the previous release.

I don't know what the specific problem with v0.8.3.4 is though.

Feb 17, 2024
how to get the girl with the grey hair on the second picture, and is there a fast way to make pregnant girls look pregnant?
In the older game versions you could go to the doctor to make it faster

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how to get the girl with the grey hair on the second picture, and is there a fast way to make pregnant girls look pregnant?
In the older game versions you could go to the doctor to make it faster
She's a generic NPC. Just capture or buy girls and one of them is bound to random into her display picture.

Go to Game Options, go to the second page and you can choose pregnancy settings.

Ok so maybe im a little slow, is the update here not official? and is the image pack from that mod or is it official?
I don't know what is happening either (I do not think the alpha testing was completed; there were still bugs) but the image pack is basically high-res wallpapers as far as I know. You do not add it to your game.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
She's a generic NPC. Just capture or buy girls and one of them is bound to random into her display picture.

Go to Game Options, go to the second page and you can choose pregnancy settings.

I don't know what is happening either (I do not think the alpha testing was completed; there were still bugs) but the image pack is basically high-res wallpapers as far as I know. You do not add it to your game.
So I should probably wait unless GD wants bugtesting (which he wont bc its patreon?)

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes