JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
he isnt there, like the shop just isnt there anymore
Sounds like the game is corrupted. Not sure if you can fix that with console commands. Can you load earlier game where his shop is still present? Try posting in the Discord channel, if there is a bug the Dev will want to find it.

Or what Porrvald said. :)

Last edited:

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
I hope that is not a rip Tier version of Grimdark game. He is great & very interactive with us & the community & discord.. i know this is Rip site, but come on. guys literally here with us & we get a public copy..

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
This is a pirate site, it's something that people don't understand, the honor thing seemed silly to me, if you don't like it you can leave and that's it, these moralists are the worst
I hope that is not a rip Tier version of Grimdark game. He is great & very interactive with us & the community & discord.. i know this is Rip site, but come on. guys literally here with us & we get a public copy..
More to the point, a possibly buggy version of the game was widely released and now more people are going to run into bugs that will be harder to address and keep abreast of.

Sorry unrelated, but on your sig what game is the 3rd and 4th image?
Radiant. A bit of warning, the release schedule can be on time and sometimes not on time. There's 6 chapters currently available.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes