Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
The first time I got to the stage where I offered to help Aria Bianchi in the rebellion, and new quest 'New World Order' appeared.
Anyway, I am wondering what happens after Aria become Chancellor of The Third Republic as her goal is to end slavery and bring equality to Ikaanos.
So for those that finish this storyline, does it matter if you break or even marry Aria before that? Can I keep her at home as my slave later? Can I make her into my political puppet?
Except she told me it will be worthy for me, I really don't see the incentive for doing all that beside doing main quest.

Thanks in advance.
As of last I checked, what has been revealed thus far regarding Aria as chancellor is that she will have different political events (the ones that trigger at the end of the day) depending on what her stats were with an Aria who is uncorrupted cleaving much closer to her original ideals compared to one who you corrupted who will instead spread further depravity across the republic.
From some of Grims statements then at minimum it will be affected by Aria's willpower, affection and corruption. With all of these values influencing exactly what political events are eligible to trigger and therefore effect the city.
So yeah, what you do with Aria should have an effect so long as Grim's plans reach fruition, although obviously exactly to what extent will remain to be seen.

Reactions: Daba

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
1) How to start an orgy? I saw images in Pics folder but never saw them in some events or interactions
2) Is there a way to increase libido points?
1) u might mean go to ACTIONS & EVENTS > ARRANGE EVENT set a girl form under HOUSERULES > Main Attraction
2) far as i know if u want to train your girl u can cancel sex before u finish then re-talk to her and the bar should go back up to have sex again, and when taking them for bondage exit out yourself fully out of your dungeon(u can leave her hanging) when you about to bust then go back in the bar should go back up , the Evercock you can buy from the Doctor to recover sexual depletion almost immediately

4.50 star(s) 122 Votes