Zesterian

Apr 9, 2021
u wouldnt say that if u knew Grim like that , he works very hard and is a cool person , someone doing that is just awful , he puts out content faster than most Devs on f95 and updates a lot , no reason to do that , its not cool yo
I don't disagree that he works hard on it, but it is severely overpriced. To get all of the game content available is a 25 dollar a month subscription which is patently insane. The game content should be no more than 5 dollars a month with everything past that being extras or to help support. Locking quests behind a paywall that large is ridiculous.

It's just greed too, because if for instance it was instead "pay 25 dollars and get all of the content and updates forever" it'd be an expensive but still not egregious deal.
Instead we either have to keep paying 25 a month to keep updating or only update every few months still paying a 25 dollar fee for a couple months worth of updates.

It's bad, it should stop, the end. And you can't make it make sense because it's just blatantly overpriced beyond all reckoning.
People don't even pay more than 15 a month for a WoW subscription at the high end.

The game is great, I just don't understand why the base cost of supporting the developer is so high. There's not even anything on the discord to say "you paid the 25 a month once, now you're paying the 5 a month, so you can still get access to the updates" it's just "you stopped paying me 25 a month so you now never get to update your game again unless you downgrade to the public version"

I don't see how as a consumer that ever makes sense. Anyhow that's my tedtalk over, I ended up paying the 25 a month anyways because I enjoyed the game enough and can afford it. Still strongly disagree with the price though.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Armand it´s a great hire, and you need to hire him ASAP. The same day you open Chrystal Hills. Even if you don´t have enough investments to make him an accountant yet. No excuses.

He cost 1000$ to hire and 60$ per day. Not cheap, but he it´s not going to break the bank. But if it´s not profitable to put him to work as an accountant what´s the point?

You can, as Khumak suggest, send him to the Academy for training. The gains are modest (10% daily on Admin and 4% of intelligence daily, other gains are irrelevant or he is above Academy cap). Armand Accounting skill is 90 and that gives you a +30% of your Business income. Raising his Accounting to 95 gives you a +45 of your business income instead . That can be a lot. Accounting it´s (Admin + Int + Dis + Work alcoholic)/4, so increasing your accounting +5 will need to gain 20 points. That´s not easy and the Academy it´s one path to follow, but if you don´t want to follow it you can employ Armand in other ways.

1.- Workshop worker. He is Disc 95. Putting Armand to work instead of a dude with 30 can raise the average discipline of a 10 workers workshop by 6, and this it´s worth a lot more that the 60$ that cost Armand Upkeep.
2.- Foreman in your Workshop. He is INT 75 and at the start of the game it´s one of your best options.
3.- Slave Master: A slavemaster with Disc 90 and workalcoholic will train Physical Stats and Discipline. Not bad. And Armand skill as a slavemaster it´s 95, one of the bests.

So, we can employ Armand in a lot of ways and he is going to earn his salary with ease. But What´s the reason of the urgency? Why I say ASAP or no excuses?

When Selling slaves, having Armand in your employ adds +$50 to their , or +10% if he is Amiable or better (has 60+) towards you.
At the start of the game, the map it´s full of pesky red critters. You will have a lot of combat, and you will capture and sell a lot of slaves. It´s important to raise Armand affection to 60, and it would take time. The earlier you get Armand, the earlier you can start you courtship (no homo) of him

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I don't disagree that he works hard on it, but it is severely overpriced. To get all of the game content available is a 25 dollar a month subscription which is patently insane. The game content should be no more than 5 dollars a month with everything past that being extras or to help support. Locking quests behind a paywall that large is ridiculous.

It's just greed too, because if for instance it was instead "pay 25 dollars and get all of the content and updates forever" it'd be an expensive but still not egregious deal.
Instead we either have to keep paying 25 a month to keep updating or only update every few months still paying a 25 dollar fee for a couple months worth of updates.

It's bad, it should stop, the end. And you can't make it make sense because it's just blatantly overpriced beyond all reckoning.
People don't even pay more than 15 a month for a WoW subscription at the high end.

The game is great, I just don't understand why the base cost of supporting the developer is so high. There's not even anything on the discord to say "you paid the 25 a month once, now you're paying the 5 a month, so you can still get access to the updates" it's just "you stopped paying me 25 a month so you now never get to update your game again unless you downgrade to the public version"

I don't see how as a consumer that ever makes sense. Anyhow that's my tedtalk over, I ended up paying the 25 a month anyways because I enjoyed the game enough and can afford it. Still strongly disagree with the price though.
most games have a patreon for early access then it goes public, so i dunno what ur saying there , u pay for early access simple as that , what u think almost everyone on here has a patreon for? everything aint free homie

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Grim had said , Administration, Corruption , Willpower, Science, Discipline and Affection are important. Ive not coded all of them yet but expect many different outcomes based on those variables, Grim had said that in the Discord about 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the additional context, I don't use the discord so I was pulling my information by trawling through the old posts Grim had made on site about the topic. Glad to hear that it is apparently turning out even more nuanced than their initial ambitions for the idea.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

and the base cost for supporting the dev is $3 a month , u said its $25 it isnt , if u wanna support the dev u can spend $3 so ur wrong there

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
i have a problem, I can't advance the quests because Aria cannot be bought by me, she's only for licensed slavers. I have no idea what's happening here since I belong to Kymanto and can't find any more quests from them. How to solve this problem?

4.50 star(s) 122 Votes