lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
is gold of any use besides selling?

are there any high HP females you can use as followers?, I feel the lack of these hinders a proper allfemale guard
how i add too aria dex like that i try everything SugarCube.State.variables.av_11dex = 100 or SugarCube.State.variables.av11_dex = 100 i use automatedmod ?
use this site you have to save to disk, upload the file, look for the stat or code you want to change and then download the file, load from disk and your done, however do make back ups before you mess with the code, very easy to break your save file

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can also increase the girls weight class by setting their food setting to 'hearty', but that is a slow process and will only move them one weight class up from their baseline last I checked. But it does increase the pool of girls who can reach the higher weight class.
As far as I know the only frame that has different training caps anyway is Herculean which can't be obtained by anyone who doesn't start off with it. So you can potentially shift an NPC's frame by 1 category if you want to but it doesn't really have any effect from a stat/game play perspective.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
As far as I know the only frame that has different training caps anyway is Herculean which can't be obtained by anyone who doesn't start off with it. So you can potentially shift an NPC's frame by 1 category if you want to but it doesn't really have any effect from a stat/game play perspective.
Is the wiki wrong, then?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is the wiki wrong, then?

If you mean max health based on toughness then yeah it's out of date. Health is based on strength and stamina now. Toughness is no longer a thing.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Ah, I didn't know that it was only herculean that changed the caps. Fair enough then, thanks for the correction.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes