Renzon

Mar 24, 2017
I'm trying to figure out why the health for one of my slaves keeps dropping. I don't have doctor and I don't know if there is one to find in game. Slave has health of 11/73 and I don't know why it's happening. Tried searching but any mention of "sick" results in someone talking about how cool something is.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
I'm trying to figure out why the health for one of my slaves keeps dropping. I don't have doctor and I don't know if there is one to find in game. Slave has health of 11/73 and I don't know why it's happening. Tried searching but any mention of "sick" results in someone talking about how cool something is.

Have you decreased / disabled her food rations and forgotten about it?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Automation mod updated again.

Bug fix: Beer Party incorrectly selecting All Girls instead of entire household.

Changes
Buttons reorganized again.
Furry button improved (single click to improve academic / science skill, double click to improve gambling skill).
Crafting faster to exit.
Sidebar autohides during character creation and intermission screens (currently only new game and Master Sphere travel).
Additional start nodes added to path finding.

I will probably spend some more time playing the game and making additional fixes and optimizations before starting on the combat automation.

Note
The path finding function does intentionally Not use Ikaanos map or the return home button, to travel faster, since it makes no sense to me that mc would be walking faster, to known locations, just because the player is using a map.

But, if the current implementation of path finding is nerfing the fast travel offered to mc via stables, then that is something which will be fixed. I will look into that, when I get there in current game.

Last edited:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
And now updated again with a birthday reminder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And updated again with a Valerie Borsow quest tracker to prevent player from missing the quest being added or updated, while socializing at Furry's Tavern.

Last edited:
Reactions: GD-studios

uterus

Sep 14, 2018

it sounds like she might be assigned to the arena.
girls assigned to the arena can loose health.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
it sounds like she might be assigned to the arena.
girls assigned to the arena can loose health.
Some of the other jobs can damage health as well like Carpenter. Also if you're doing physical training with anyone that will usually damage health (stamina/strength/etc).

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018

If you use "Push it" in training sessions, it will decrease health of all participants, but increase rolls.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Important note: the workshop is not necessary. If you have a specific playstyle you want to go for, go for it. This is just the quickest way to get to be stable. It's not the only way. Just like real life. You can have a stable job as a master carpenter or a tenured professor but the real big bucks lie with the businessmen.
Technically true, but realistically building standing and power with the factions is eventually your biggest source of income and for most of them a workshop is really the only viable way to do that. I'm only 4 months into my current game and there's no way this would be remotely possible without a workshop.

investments.jpg

Reactions: Clemency

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
And now updated again with a birthday reminder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And updated again with a Valerie Borsow quest tracker to prevent player from missing the quest being added or updated, while socializing at Furry's Tavern.
And now updated again with a bunch of small fixes and optimizations + combined End of Day / Morning blowjob button.
(First click to end the day and check if something interresting has happened and then just click again to continue).

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
And now updated again with a bunch of small fixes and optimizations + combined End of Day / Morning blowjob button.
(First click to end the day and check if something interresting has happened and then just click again to continue).
Except that I forgot to attach the updated html.txt file. Corrected version uploaded now.
This is what it should look like with 2024-07-25 version:
1721893345594.png

(As luck would have it, the bad version should still work even with outdated html file. It just has end of day and morning blowjob separated in two buttions instead of one)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
If you're looking to add things to the mod, the main thing I would be interested in would be the ability to guarantee certain traits on an NPC when I pick them up. For most uniques I tend to save scum workaholic on them which is very tedious. For a few specific combat NPCs like Kate, the ex arena champ, Truls, Cassius, and Aaron I will save scum malevolent which is equally tedious. Workaholic you can grind out naturally if you want but save scumming is the only way to get malevolent and brawler.
I think that I have stumbled upon a relatively simple way for the mod to auto save scum wanted and unwanted traits for specific npcs.

I expect it to be extremely fast and completely automatic.

If you give me a save with the relevant npcs already added to household and specify exactly which traits each npc should or should not have, then I'm 98% sure that it can easily be added as a config option in the mod.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think that I have stumbled upon a relatively simple way for the mod to auto save scum wanted and unwanted traits for specific npcs.

I expect it to be extremely fast and completely automatic.

If you give me a save with the relevant npcs already added to household and specify exactly which traits each npc should or should not have, then I'm 98% sure that it can easily be added as a config option in the mod.
Well the ones I care about might be different than the ones someone else cares about. I used to save scum workaholic on a lot of my NPCs. I don't bother with that anymore. I just grind it out via janitor or maid now. The ones I do still save scum now are Scavenger on Bud and Kelly, Malevolent on Cassius, and both Malevolent and Brawler on Aaron. Everyone else I just take whatever I get now.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Well the ones I care about might be different than the ones someone else cares about. I used to save scum workaholic on a lot of my NPCs. I don't bother with that anymore. I just grind it out via janitor or maid now. The ones I do still save scum now are Scavenger on Bud and Kelly, Malevolent on Cassius, and both Malevolent and Brawler on Aaron. Everyone else I just take whatever I get now.
Yes, for sure people would want it to be different.

I was thinking of adding a config object along these lines:
Code:
const saveScumTargets = {
  [20, "traitnymfo >= 100", "traitfem <= 0"] //Loren (avid 20), must be nymphomaniac, must not be feminist
  [...]
  [...]
}
That would work great for anyone who has a fixed AvID, which is probably not true for all.

Reason that I wanted a save with them already added was to quickly see what makes them unique so that, I don't implement something in 30 minutes only to spend 3 hours trouble shooting why it doesn't work as expected :)

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes