str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Zoom out on your browser or fullscreen your browser. There's a point of interest in the upper right. I can see its triangle.

No. These are the list of traits Neuraclean removes last I checked:

ya i made a save and clicked THAT and it takes me outside then the building disappears
(felt like i did all that for nothing as i wanted to keep the building) BUT the arrow showing down i cant go down
wanted to see whats down there like a better reward other then nothing LOL

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
ya i made a save and clicked THAT and it takes me outside then the building disappears
(felt like i did all that for nothing as i wanted to keep the building) BUT the arrow showing down i cant go down
wanted to see whats down there like a better reward other then nothing LOL
No reward popup? Nothing in the final fight that says that House Carozza has been destroyed? It should give money (+$185k), influence (+2000), some republic standing (+10), and city control (+15). You might need to send that save in discord bug reports or something. As for other loot, I'm not sure there are other loot since I have never attacked that house. People have been asking for a House Carozza mafia princess to capture from there for a bit now since there's not much incentive to raiding that house.

EDIT: Alright, I see the save. I'll send it to discord.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
check your quest book i think u have to go there a couple days after at 9pm your quest the quest book should say how many days till u have to save him
yes, the quest log shows my current day as the day to stop them. I have found the professor, read the book in my librairy as well as been to town hall for the information.
quest log says have to stop them around 9pm.
no matter what I do, I can not click on the icon for the hill. have tried passing time before and after the 9pm mark and always the same

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
yes, the quest log shows my current day as the day to stop them. I have found the professor, read the book in my librairy as well as been to town hall for the information.
quest log says have to stop them around 9pm.
no matter what I do, I can not click on the icon for the hill. have tried passing time before and after the 9pm mark and always the same
i messaged u

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
No reward popup? Nothing in the final fight that says that House Carozza has been destroyed? It should give money (+$185k), influence (+2000), some republic standing (+10), and city control (+15). You might need to send that save in discord bug reports or something. As for other loot, I'm not sure there are other loot since I have never attacked that house. People have been asking for a House Carozza mafia princess to capture from there for a bit now since there's not much incentive to raiding that house.

EDIT: Alright, I see the save. I'll send it to discord.
clicked so quick on looting that i honestly dont remember what exactly i got was to busy being mad i didnt win the house or that chick thats there LOL because as ya said it seems rather pointless to destroy the house for nothing

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
something isnt right with the churches seems a little buggy or something when im 1 faction and see a church that wont let me do donations has little thing under msg at bottom if you wanna donate then must convert to this church so i convert and go back to where the church was and it disappears altogether like wtf ?

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes