addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Version 0.8.3.5 has been released to all tiers!

Full changelog .

Download links can be found in OP.

And here's a preview of Tori Helm - 0836's figurehead!

Tori is the last true story NPC of MoR 1, which means she'll have all extra frameworks enabled when 0836 goes live (dinner, morning BJs, inspect pics, special wardrobe pics, shower, etc).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there!

Would you consider adding an option to by some boats? Like, giving a fishing boat to get more food from, a ferry to get to the various islands faster (rather than having to travel from Red Haven all the way to Darkmere), and a yacht for prestige/events?

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
What I really wanna have is some kind of sorter that you can use for name, attributes, skills, etc. I have 90+ people living with me and it's hard to find who's best at gardening or something without clicking on each of them.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
str8up, to get Milou, you just need to save before midnight, check the shuttle in the palace district in the morning, see if the pilot is named Milou Skye. If not, reload the pre-midnight save and try again. The pilot is set at midnight. She needs to be the pilot to talk to her. Stay in the mastersphere for the succeeding days to fully recruit her. She needs a few days of drinking with and it's cheaper to just stay in that place until it's done.

WTF IS with this game? I have 85 manipulate, and it doesn't matter what the stats of the girl are, all my rolls fail 95% of the time.

For example, when I get a message to the effect of "Rolled 97, result -89", it'd be nice if the game told me where the penalties for the roll came from.
Which particular event is this? Some girls have really high nigh impossible checks until you do their first quests (Aria and Caitlin). What dice do you have? I recommend 5D20.

Last edited:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I'm playing this game again after some time and I'm really pleased to see a lot of very nice new things. Love the npc system and all the new investment opportunities. This has become truly one of the best games on here. I'm a bit worried about new players though, the learning curve is very steep here.

Also I see there is a continuation of Aria story and I'm about to choose a path, but skimming through the html has me worried a bit. I mean it looks like Aria is destined to be a chancellor of the new republic, but I cannot simply imagine her in that role. So please spoil me, is there a way for the mc to be a real chancellor with Aria as a figurehead slave? Because it looks like the mc will be doing all the hard work anyway.

I mean all her life achievements so far are getting half of her Icarus squad imprisoned in a remote camp in some jungle after a yolo attack on the Mastersphere and then after learning from the mistakes getting the rest imprisoned after another yolo attack on the mayor's office and herself captured and enslaved. Add her stubbornness and bratty behaviour and she is really not a chancellor material. Not to mention her and her friends liberal feminist mindset of slavery is bad. Putting her in any real power position is asking for troubles, considering this could potentially undermine the mc's whole foundation of existence. Is there a game over screen when she gets the power without getting her addicted to sex and degeneracy? What's the deal for the mc after helping her? Getting few slaves out of her circle maybe? Because if not then in my game she goes straight to the Kymanto, after all they are the nice guys giving me very nice girls like Lovisa or Rebecca and I'd rather stay loyal to them.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Just out of curiosity, why do some pics get replaced every once in a while like Lovisa in this version? It's certainly not because of visual fidelity from some of the pics I'm comparing. Is GD just unhappy with some of them?
In most cases they just seem like lateral changes. Sometimes they're better, sometimes I like the older ones more.
I kinda wish they were just additive in some cases instead of replacements.

Other than that, man this game just keeps getting better. I don't think there's any other developer working at this pace.
Straight up spoiled by these patches.
Grim has a lot of stuff that takes prio atm before doing more renders for more girls , Lovisa just happend to be randomly chosen lmao

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So please spoil me, is there a way for the mc to be a real chancellor with Aria as a figurehead slave? Because it looks like the mc will be doing all the hard work anyway.
You can soft set her policies by controlling her stats. High corruption and she will be all about sexual slavery policies (and might, if the codes are actually implemented and not just written but not yet integrated, sleep around or give a blowjob to a senator get votes). You do not become chancellor but you can get perks/titles from her without doing any real job. Chancellor is at least a 9-5 job. Do you want to wake up every day and spend 9am to 5pm unable to do anything with your house/NPCs and just be a Chancellor for the entire day?
Is there a game over screen when she gets the power without getting her addicted to sex and degeneracy?
No. Why would there be. My MC can survive anything and thrive anywhere. A forced game over would not make any lick of sense.
What's the deal for the mc after helping her? Getting few slaves out of her circle maybe? Because if not then in my game she goes straight to the Kymanto, after all they are the nice guys giving me very nice girls like Lovisa or Rebecca and I'd rather stay loyal to them.
The chancellor's daughter, the mayor, the chancellor's son, two of the chancellor's concubines, two miniguns, a cyber cannon, two books and the traits they unlock, and other loot.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I'm playing this game again after some time and I'm really pleased to see a lot of very nice new things. Love the npc system and all the new investment opportunities. This has become truly one of the best games on here. I'm a bit worried about new players though, the learning curve is very steep here.

Also I see there is a continuation of Aria story and I'm about to choose a path, but skimming through the html has me worried a bit. I mean it looks like Aria is destined to be a chancellor of the new republic, but I cannot simply imagine her in that role. So please spoil me, is there a way for the mc to be a real chancellor with Aria as a figurehead slave? Because it looks like the mc will be doing all the hard work anyway.

I mean all her life achievements so far are getting half of her Icarus squad imprisoned in a remote camp in some jungle after a yolo attack on the Mastersphere and then after learning from the mistakes getting the rest imprisoned after another yolo attack on the mayor's office and herself captured and enslaved. Add her stubbornness and bratty behaviour and she is really not a chancellor material. Not to mention her and her friends liberal feminist mindset of slavery is bad. Putting her in any real power position is asking for troubles, considering this could potentially undermine the mc's whole foundation of existence. Is there a game over screen when she gets the power without getting her addicted to sex and degeneracy? What's the deal for the mc after helping her? Getting few slaves out of her circle maybe? Because if not then in my game she goes straight to the Kymanto, after all they are the nice guys giving me very nice girls like Lovisa or Rebecca and I'd rather stay loyal to them.
as far as other paths other than her being Chancellor, better rewards giving her to Kymanto route arent implemented/ fleshed out yet , more stuff will probably be added in the future but atm but for now her being Chancellor is the best and significantly more rewarding than ne thing else , Grim has talked about rewards for other paths but he has a lot of stuff hes doing right now so i dunno exactly when that will be presented

Reactions: Leobbb

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I am pretty sure I didn't miss her. I completed that Adonis thing weeks ago. Do I need to wait for a month or something?
o ok , well just to be sure u mean this one right? if its her she will show up eventually if u keep going to the Crystal Heights slave market

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
Grim has a lot of stuff that takes prio atm before doing more renders for more girls , Lovisa just happend to be randomly chosen lmao
Oh no I get that, I think you misunderstand me. I meant it was kinda weird because I don't really see anything wrong with Lovisa's old pics (for example). If anything I think pretty much all the character pics we already have are pretty cool so I always find it weird when one of them gets replaced. I was wondering about GD's reasoning for the changes is all.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Oh no I get that, I think you misunderstand me. I meant it was kinda weird because I don't really see anything wrong with Lovisa's old pics (for example). If anything I think pretty much all the character pics we already have are pretty cool so I always find it weird when one of them gets replaced. I was wondering about GD's reasoning for the changes is all.
hahaha OOOOOOO well i was kinda of joking about the random part but the reason for the change is because Lovisa has had the same pics for quite some time he wanted to give her a new pic(s)

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Sometimes it can change by tier requests though I only know of one time it happened: Aisha Hassan's underwear pic (inter_undies) which went from a rather generic underwear setup to the new more detailed "Sultan's harem"-ish fantasy lingerie. Most of the time, tier requests tend to want additional scenes and wardrobes for other girls than replacing an old render. There's also polls in the discord which I assume Grim uses as a baseline to get an idea of which girls the players tend to be with a lot.

You can still use Lovisa's old renders by copying them into the new version's pics folder, overwriting the new renders.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
that what i said above and that Lovisa is the 1st Slave he ever created for the game MoR

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes