bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Version 0.8.3.5 has been released to all tiers!

Full changelog .

Download links can be found in OP.

And here's a preview of Tori Helm - 0836's figurehead!

Tori is the last true story NPC of MoR 1, which means she'll have all extra frameworks enabled when 0836 goes live (dinner, morning BJs, inspect pics, special wardrobe pics, shower, etc).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• [NPC] You can no longer assign NPCs as Followers if their Affection is Despising or lower - if their WILLPOWER is 20+.
This change makes all the sense, but it´s something that will change a lot the way you play the first stages of the game. Cassius and Trull are going to need a bit of time to be in your main combat team.

Reactions: GD-studios

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
if u have only found one keep playing and u will find more
My guess is RNJesus is disappointed in him, as it is possible to roll virgins on (not so) random generated girls.

I had quite the laugh when Mae (From "Getting my bearings" quest given by Ansel) was a virgin and never took up her ass. I guess Ansel has quite the small peepee, because dialogue lines are clearly stating she is a whore which he abused for quite a bit.
Same thing happened with Lucky (from "The Ring" quest), virgin in every aspect.

• Haha
Reactions: tsap

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
My guess is RNJesus is disappointed in him, as it is possible to roll virgins on (not so) random generated girls.

I had quite the laugh when Mae (From "Getting my bearings" quest given by Ansel) was a virgin and never took up her ass. I guess Ansel has quite the small peepee, because dialogue lines are clearly stating she is a whore which he abused for quite a bit.
Same thing happened with Lucky (from "The Ring" quest), virgin in every aspect.
yeah there are the RNG slaves at the market , but aside from the slave market RNG off the top of my head Dakota , Aisha , Laika , Urchin girl and Adrienne those Story NPCs are all virgins

Reactions: tsap

sutielal

May 30, 2020
The new version is broken for me. None of the images work. And when I click new game , there's no option for I understand or whatever that was in previous version.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Where tho? I keep playing & none is a v.Only Laviosa which isn't a big surprise because i use Auto mod for her to be virgin
i had stated a few virgin girls names a few comments above so get those ones and they will be virgins the Urchin Girl tho takes time when some girls come to ask or steal food from you at a conclude day event (i forget which one they do specifically) give them the food

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The new version is broken for me. None of the images work. And when I click new game , there's no option for I understand or whatever that was in previous version.
Images of the girls? Turn off Sandman's mods

Images in general? Extract the ZIP file first before playing.

Where tho? I keep playing & none is a v.Only Laviosa which isn't a big surprise because i use Auto mod for her to be virgin
Lovisa is hardcoded to be a virgin. There's no auto mod or whatever that sets it. It's always there. Other hard coded ones are Aisha Hassan, the urchin, Michelle Wolfe, and Dakota Moorhead. The last two are anal virgins only. You take Dakota's vaginal on her birthday event so she enters your household with anal virginity.
Is there a way to roll the slave market again for other girls?or there is a way to make them v?
Control + R to refresh when you see a girl but do not like her and you want to change the generic random NPC who is for sale in the auctions or when processing captives. Do it too mindlessly too fast without carefully checking the display and you might miss the Stormchild or the Dixon twin, both in the wiki links above and are in the auctions that you can miss forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunner Rey

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Masters of Raana [v0.8.3.5] [GrimDark] - Compressed

All [252 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Guys if you're married to Aria and do her questline making her Chancellor or whatever do you lose access to her? Feel free to spoil me.
If you do I'm strongly considering letting the Republic rot under the Mastersphere because in my games city corruption always seems to be high and I don't wanna let her just become some political whore who bangs her troops lol.

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
Is there a way to roll the slave market again for other girls?or there is a way to make them v?
this is a html game, you can just hit F5 to refresh

Guys if you're married to Aria and do her questline making her Chancellor or whatever do you lose access to her? Feel free to spoil me.
If you do I'm strongly considering letting the Republic rot under the Mastersphere because in my games city corruption always seems to be high and I don't wanna let her just become some political whore who bangs her troops lol.
you only lose her for a dozen or so days after she becomes chancellor, then she is back to your house, unless she despises you or something

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
this is a html game, you can just hit F5 to refresh

you only lose her for a dozen or so days after she becomes chancellor, then she is back to your house, unless she despises you or something
Thanks for the response. Any concrete way to stop her from banging randos though?

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes