Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I have played enough of the game, what are other options to do besides explore, marry, and have children, on itch.io what are limitations how many children could have?
Marry conflict because some of would be wives, you can't marry any due to religion. I was like, huh? I noticed you can't convert people in game unless your preacher? What if you weren't? Could go shrine or temple?
[...]
Not only that, but I was thinking for children modifier: if they were trained enough early on, they be gladiators or sent to new Eden world where they were educated enough to go on colonizing missions. How do you preset options to make so child goal is be something in the future. I want to make some of my kids future researchers, gladiators, etc.
[...]
You can always convert an NPC's religion to yours. Talk ---> Affect ---> Convert. It cost devotion points to try and if you fail you can try again another day. Some NPCs will be harder to affect because of their Status and Willpower. Ayden Rhoades is a Paragon for example and has high willpower and traits that increases willpower. Converting him will be much harder than converting a slave/convict.

You can guarantee a kid's future job by raising certain stats. Check here: . Survivalist and Slave trainers are not in the code so there's no requirement listed there because those cannot be achieved right now.

How high can you boost damage on npcs/yourself. I cannot kill the baneclaws without losing someone with plasma rifles and a greatsword. Do I just need more ranged skill or is there some secret?
Base weapon damage, STR, and Melee Combat stat are what determines melee damage.

Base weapon damage and Ranged Combat stat is what determines ranged damage.

Powerstrike with greatswords and use better armor. Get the Master traits . That's all the secret outside of unintended exploits. Baneclaws are melee and high dexterity characters can dodge melee attacks very very well. By high dex, I am talking 130+; DEX 300 is achievable with petite NPCs (max dojo, a trainer hired, push it, warrior, and high discipline) and according to nouseforaname3 that is where they always dodge the Terror of the Deep attacks.

I cannot fight a baneclaw because my stealth is high enough that it's hard to actually get ambushed. Here's a fight with a charuck to give an idea of what late game damage can look like. I used Aria because the stats on my Herculeans are not achievable anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.5 has been released to all tiers!

Full changelog .

Download links can be found in OP.

And here's a preview of Tori Helm - 0836's figurehead!

Tori is the last true story NPC of MoR 1, which means she'll have all extra frameworks enabled when 0836 goes live (dinner, morning BJs, inspect pics, special wardrobe pics, shower, etc).

Last edited:

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018

Full changelog .

DOWNLOAD.

Tori is the last true story NPC of MoR 1, which means she'll have all extra frameworks enabled when 0836 goes live (dinner, morning BJs, inspect pics, special wardrobe pics, shower, etc).

Thanks!

ramses11

Jun 8, 2020
Seems like workshops are fairly mandatory, am I wrong in thinking so? Haven't found any other ways to make a lot of money. Kinda a bummer too, since having too large a household makes my game real slow.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017

Full changelog .

DOWNLOAD.

MoR 1?? Does that means there is a MoR 2 on the horizont?? Will it be another, separated game?? Or a direct continuation of this one?? And if so, how much of what we have will we be capable to the next game??

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Seems like workshops are fairly mandatory, am I wrong in thinking so? Haven't found any other ways to make a lot of money. Kinda a bummer too, since having too large a household makes my game real slow.
Well it definitely helps to have at least 1, I've found, but I don't see the direct correlation between game speed and household size. I tend to micro-manage too much, but when it comes to workshops all you really need is to find Workaholic slaves, ideally with no meaningful negatraits, and get their affection to neutral-ish.

If you wanna max stuff out, throw in a slavemaster that trains discipline so things go a little faster.

Beyond that, they require no attention and can safely be relegated to the last page.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Fort Sera has been the source of big money for me even though it needs ridiculous amounts of soldiers to start creating real income. Faster and much easier way to gain good heaps of Raanian dollars has been owning a tavern or two. (Easier to attract customers than to manipulate market, I think, so no workshops for me.)
My rough idea for starting a performer-driven tavern-business:
1) get Tuner Jackson and let him develop his skills to their peak. (might take a couple of months, more with bad luck)
2) pay Tuner ridiculously high allowance while freeing him from any job or task.
3) watch Tuner hone some tavern performers to their peak.
4) buy a tavern or two in case you haven't already done that, pick a passable bar-keep, throw in your best performers and let idiots ... excuse me, ikaanians... make your MC a millionaire. The better performers, the higher ROI. No caps last I looked.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
MoR 1?? Does that means there is a MoR 2 on the horizont?? Will it be another, separated game?? Or a direct continuation of this one?? And if so, how much of what we have will we be capable to the next game??
MoR's sequel, which is still a couple of years away, is set roughly a generation after the events of MoR 1. It'll take place in the northern parts of Ikaanos, between Hakusan and Lake City, which at this time is a bandit-infested rural wasteland with sheltered (and conquerable) communities dotting the landscape.

There are a couple of NPC and MC previews on Patreon but no frameworks exist at the moment.

Some events surrounding New World Order and what is uncovered in Prowler chapter 3 play a role in explaining the setting.

More details will be revealed in 2025/2026. ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what do we do with the image pack ...when unzipped do we cut/paste Tier 4 somewhere OR do we go inside the Tier 4 folder and cut/paste all of its contents somewhere

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
MoR's sequel, which is still a couple of years away, is set roughly a generation after the events of MoR 1. It'll take place in the northern parts of Ikaanos, between Hakusan and Lake City, which at this time is a bandit-infested rural wasteland with sheltered (and conquerable) communities dotting the landscape.

There are a couple of NPC and MC previews on Patreon but no frameworks exist at the moment.

Some events surrounding New World Order and what is uncovered in Prowler chapter 3 play a role in explaining the setting.

More details will be revealed in 2025/2026. ;)
Nice! Will it still be in HTML or will you move to a different engine?

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I was trying to port the changes to the newest version but it's kind of a hassle. It would be nice if the dev was made aware of those bug fixes though.
UPDATED for 0.8.3.5.
Attached is a modded html game file along with cropped orgy pics to be added back in order to properly use it.
Below are changes.
Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Reactions: Sanctuary9566

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
I cleaned my browser cache and now all my saves are gone...:WutFace:
Gotta save to file every so often :(
Fort Sera has been the source of big money for me even though it needs ridiculous amounts of soldiers to start creating real income. Faster and much easier way to gain good heaps of Raanian dollars has been owning a tavern or two. (Easier to attract customers than to manipulate market, I think, so no workshops for me.)
My rough idea for starting a performer-driven tavern-business:
1) get Tuner Jackson and let him develop his skills to their peak. (might take a couple of months, more with bad luck)
2) pay Tuner ridiculously high allowance while freeing him from any job or task.
3) watch Tuner hone some tavern performers to their peak.
4) buy a tavern or two in case you haven't already done that, pick a passable bar-keep, throw in your best performers and let idiots ... excuse me, ikaanians... make your MC a millionaire. The better performers, the higher ROI. No caps last I looked.
Is there a formula for max profit? There are several roles that you can fit (Hostess, Waitress, Busboy, Bouncer) or you can just put 10 performers and that's it? :D I know bouncers reduce chaos rating

Bro just let the kids alone :cry:
At least he doesn't want to bang them xD I saw people here looking for a way to break a game to be able to...

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 128 Votes